Head over Heels - Chapter 5 - Hello?

Head Over Heels

 

CHAPTER 5 – Hello?

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

1 message received.

I excitedly checked my phone.

 

From: Sunny©

Received: 8:39 PM

Yah! Open the business card included in this text. You’ll be happy. J

[Business Card]

 

My jaw dropped when I saw the phone number she was talking about. “asdfghjkl! Where did Sunny got this?!” I thought, I really cannot believe what I just received from Sunny.

I called her.

“Sunny, how  did you get his number?” I felt really, REALLY, happy.

“I saw his number on the class directory. You know, I was stalking Sungmin, hoping to find his phone number, but I accidentally you Kyuhyun’s name. I remembered you, so I saved it in my phone.” She reasoned out. I heard her giggles while mentioning Sungmin’s name. Yes, she has a crush, no, she is in love with Sungmin.

I laughed, realizing how stalker-type Sunny can be. “Thank you, Sunny! I’ll treat you next week for this! I am so happy, really.

“You’ll treat me? Really? I can’t wait anymore!”

“Wait ‘til next week! Oh well, should I call him now? Or should I just text him? Help meeee!” I demanded.

“Sorry, Sooyoungie, but I still need to do something, so I can’t help you now. Think of a plan first! Oh, I need to hang up now.”

“Wait!” I tried to stop he from hanging up.

*toooot… *toooot... *toooot…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*ring *ring… *ring *ring…

“Aish! Who the hell is that?!” Kyuhyun complained, his hands still in the mouse, his eyes still focused on his laptop.

*ring *ring… *ring *ring…

“Stop ringing! Arggg!” Kyuhyun shouted, his phone still ringing.

He is in the midst of playing Starcraft, and he does not want anyone to disturb him while he is playing. He paused the game. He answered his phone without looking at the caller’s information.

“Hello?” he said, his tone, indicating a sign of disappointment.

No one answered.

*toooot… *toooot... *toooot…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

“Maybe I should call him?” I dialled his number.

*ring *ring… *ring *ring…

“Hello?” he said, I can feel his disappointment.

“OMO! What am I going to say? Why am I so nervous now? OMO!” I thought.

I really cannot think of something, so I hung up.

“Aish! I am dead now!” I panicked. “Where did my brave self go? Aish.”

My phone beeped.

 

1 message received.

 

From: ©Kyu©

Received: 8:54 PM

Who are you?

 

I laughed. “So, should I tell who I am, or should I hide my identity?” *evil laugh*

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

“Why is that person taking too long in replying?” I complained. It has been 15 minutes after I texted that unknown caller. I was really curious.

“Aish, I should continue playing now.” I said, trying to forget about the unknown caller.

“Aish! I cannot concentrate!” I grumbled. “Why am I so curious about this caller? Maybe I should just call him/her?” I thought.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Sooyoung just got out from the bathroom. After reading Kyuhyun’s text to her, she cannot decide to whether she’s going to say that she is Sooyoung, or she’s going to introduce herself as someone else.

She heard her phone rang.

“Is that Kyuhyun?” she wondered, hoping that it is not him.

She looked at her phone,

 

Calling…

©Kyu©

 

“HOMAYGAAAAAD! What am I going to say? Aish, I shouldn’t have called him!” Sooyoung does not know what to do, her phone keeps on ringing. She sat in her bed, still holding her phone, trying to think of something. “Waaaaaaaaa! I am so dead now!”

Her phone stopped from ringing, but then, it rang again.

 

Calling…

©Kyu©

 

“He wouldn’t stop calling me, would he?” she thought.

Sooyoung decided to answer her phone.

“Hello?” Kyuhyun said.

“Why is his voice so good? Aish, I’m gonna die!” Sooyoung thought, still not saying something to Kyuhyun.

“Hello?” Kyuhyun repeated.

Seconds passed.

“He-Hello?” Sooyoung stuttered.

 

[A/N] Sorry for the late update. :)

Thank you for reading! And thank you for the comments, I really appreciate your comments. :)

I’ve already finished chapter 6, but I will still revise it. I'll be posting it soon.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! :)

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER:

What would be Kyuhyun’s reaction?