Head Over Heels - Shut Up

Head Over Heels

 

“So, where are we going to sit now?” Sunny asked SooYoung, finding a place to sit in on their busy cafeteria.

It has been four years since they are like this. Yes, they are together for years now. SooYoung and Sunny are best friends. They were classmates since first year high school, and now they are already in their last year in that school. And this cafeteria scene is just a not so new scene to them.

Sunny looked at SooYoung when she heard no answer. “Yah! SooYoung!”, Sunny looked above her since SooYoung is really taller than her.

“I can’t find him. Where the hell is he?!”, SooYoung said with frustration.

“Yah! All this time, I thought that you are looking for a seat. I was wrong.” Sunny said, then slightly spanked SooYoung’s .

“I am busy, Sunny. So busy to look for empty seats.”, an evil laugh came from her face.

“Busy?! Busy searching for him! Aish!” Sunny shouted. SooYoung just laughed and continued searching for the man of her dreams.

XXXX

 “Soo... Soo... He’s coming!”, Sunny whispered SooYoung.

Immediately hearing those words from Sunny, SooYoung’s eyes focused on the person in the door of their cafeteria. “OMO! Why does he have to look so handsome?” SooYoung said enthusiastically. ‘Oh, love me, please?’

“I thought you have a plan today? Why are you still staring at him? Stand up now! Go, get him!” Sunny told SooYoung and patted her best friend’s shoulder.

“Waaa! I almost forgot that one! Thanks Sunny! I love you! I will go to him now! If this won’t result to something good, maybe, I’ll just kidnap him later!” SooYoung laughed then walks towards the man of her dreams.

XXXXXXXX

“Hi Cho Kyuhyun, I love you!” SooYoung said, to the man she has been waiting since they entered that cafeteria. She does not know where her courage that time came from, and she is now starting to feel embarrassed.

“Shut up. Go away!” Kyuhyun said without looking to her.

“I hate you! Ooops! I love you rather! Why are you always like that? You are so mean. Okay, I know that you do not like me, so what? But I will always like you – love you!” SooYoung said with a smile.

“Go away.” Kyuhyun said emotionless.

“Whatever, I love you!” SooYoung went back to Sunny.

XXXXXXXX

 “So, how was your plan?” Sunny asked SooYoung while playing her Nintendo DS.

“Aish. It failed, as usual.” SooYoung pouted.

“Aish, how sad!” Sunny exclaimed, teasing SooYoung.

“Do you want me to throw your DS?!” SooYoung threatened Sunny.

“You know, I’m just kidding! You’ll succeed next time!” Sunny answered, hoping that SooYoung will not throw her beloved DS away.

“Yah! I will succeed next time! I will really kidnap him if he will continue acting like that!”

 

A/N: Sorry for this fail chapter 1. :)