We are Cupids

The Cupid Association

 

GD here’s your list of names for tomorrow!” yelled an irritated Daesung flinging a pad across the room.

“Got it” replied Gd grabbing it as he lazily munched on chocolate, scanning through the names.

Everything was a mess today; everyone’s yelling papers, lists and arrows flying everywhere cupids running all over the place. What valentine does to us, tsht.

“Dude you’re the only one not working can you please stop lazing around?” sighed top carrying a bunch of files towards his desk. “And get your arrows sharpened I decorated mines but yours are as dull as ever”

“Gah whatever if I do work nothing changes, there still millions without a partner, but I also suppose that could be those peoples fault” replied Gd motioning his head towards a guy cupid at the doorway who was flirting with a female.

“He keeps on trying to hoard all the pretty girls to himself, he doesn’t even give them a partner” Gd said squinting at the boy.

“ah Seungri~ “ replied top laughing “but I don’t think that’s going to last for long look who’s coming”

Following top’s gaze, he noticed the head manager Taeyang approaching, suddenly stopping beside Seungri.

“Boy you’ve been causing us a whole lotta problems, if you don’t finish your work today were going to transfer you to Halloween work”

“But I’m a cupid!” yelled Seungri retaliating.

“Believe me that won’t be a problem” replied Taeyang handing Seungri his list as he quickly scanned over the finishing work for tomorrow.

“HALLOWEEENNNN!” Yelled top as Seungri approached.

“don’t you dare repeat that “ glared Seungri plopping next to us , the kid was the youngest so maybe that’s why he’s all distracted but he got to pull his game up.

“It’s always so busy before valentine” stated Gd.

“obviously it’s exciting for us” answered Seungri.” the girls, the red, and the chocolates!”

“Puff what’s exciting? Seeing couples all lovey dovey while we get nothing” replied Gd with a bored expression “this day is seriously starting to irritate me”

“When has it not irritated you” replied top earning a glare from Gd.

“I know right? “Replied Seungri “I mean we can’t even date the girls here since were working, and we work the whole year! God and many cupids have been disappearing lately did you notice it?”

“Yeah it’s kind of weird” replied Gd submissively standing up as he noticed the bright red button flashing on the board. So it’s already time huh?

“OKAY EVERYONE ON TEAM A. BETTER HEAD DOWN TO EARTH NOW!” replied Taeyang’s booming voice on cue.

“Love is calling us” replied Seungri grabbing his list as he headed towards the tunnel Gd, top and Daesung following.

Another day of boredom here we come.

(first chapter!! ^0^ didn’t explain much , but ey- lol intro to gd~~ our cute little cupid xD)