Chapter 7

Angels...Devils... And YOU?!

 

 

 

You slowly opened your eyes. You are still in shock from the impact but somehow, you felt secured. Pair of strong arms hold on to you strongly and keep you from falling. You quickly look up and saw those one of a kind HANDSOME boy. You stare at him for a really long time. However, he seems troubled. All those mixed feelings emerged in him.

*What am I doing?!* He thought. *I just saved an angel. ANGEL!!! LET HER GO!*

But somehow, he can’t. He just wanted to hold on forever and forever. Feelings. Feelings that he never felt in his entire life suddenly appear.

*Beautiful* He thought again.

YES.

He just qualified you as beautiful. Him. A devil.

 “Are you okay?” He blurted out. He was surprised of his own words. His eyes widened a bit.

 You just nodded. Somehow, your instinct told you to run away. It’s wrong to be in HIS arms. Just wrong.

*But… He saved me. My life. And his arms are kinda recomforting. But… Why am I feeling like this?*

“I am okay.” You said out loud. Suddenly, you pushed him. You are the kind to follow your instincts. They never fooled you.

You get out of his arms and mumbled a simple “Thank you.” And you ran away, letting the guy dumbfounded.

“KAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!” You heard his comrades yell. However, you were already too far to hear the rest of their conversation.

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID? YOU. DEVIL. HER. ANGEL. IT’S AGAINST THE LAW!” D.O. yelled. He was afraid what’s going to happen if an authority ever found out about this. They were already rebels by living in the human world and some authorities already got their eyes on them.

“Calm down D.O., yelling won’t do anything. And what if a human hears you?” Suho calmly said. “But, Kai, what you did just put your life in danger. Some authorities already know our existence and it’s a miracle that they didn’t force us to go back (in the devil world) yet…”

“I… I… am sorry…” Kai said, looking at the ground. Guilty. He knows how dangerous that was. But he still did it…

*She is an angel.* He thought, *Even so… She has the right to live and to be saved right? And plus… She was… beautiful… REALLY.*

Shocked by his own thoughts, he shook his head to get rid of those. And he didn’t remark that one of his hyung was staring him intensely.

*Interesting…* His hyung smirked.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile you were back to your apartment…

“What was that?!” You shouted out loud. Confused. “I mean… He saved. MY. LIFE. but my instincts told me to run away. Why?” You couldn’t stop thinking about this. Somehow, you were sure that there’s a reason behind this.

*I’ll forget about this.* You thought. * After all, this is pure coincidence and maybe I’m not used to be hold by a human… That explains pretty well my reaction… Hum… And plus tomorrow I’ll have to go to school. Hum…*

Tired, you jumped on your bed and felt asleep.

After all, a new day full of surprise await you… 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

So its me~~ I'm back after monthes... I know I know mianhae~ T^T I couldnt decide who should be the guy that saved her and I didnt have any idea of whats going to come up next...  I T^T but heres a chapter *really short*  and I'll think more about the plot and all.. ~~ :) annyeong~~