Chapter 8

Angels...Devils... And YOU?!

 

 

 

The sun is now shining brightly in the sky and you just woke up. You slowly got up and rubbed your eyes.

*Ah… I feel so much better after a nice sleep.*

You opened the curtains and smiled brightly at the sky. *I wonder how EXO-M is doing right now… Probably playing with some children.* you chuckled.

7am. You still got 45 minutes to prepare for school. Time to make some food! You always kept in mind that a good breakfast would be a healthy start for everyday in life. Yawning, you slowly opened the fridge.

*I hope that the Head Minister left me some food.*

However, you found nothing in front of you. Only emptiness. *Oh… I guess I’ll have some shopping to do after school today.* You thought, pouting. *Well, one day without breakfast won’t hurt me!*

Then you decided to pack your stuff for the day. Since you’re new, there isn’t anything that you need to bring. So you just picked up a random school bag that you just saw on the floor. However, the question is: What are you going to wear? You found yourself in front of the opened closet and found a whole set of school uniforms. At the very bottom of the closet you found a letter.

“______,

                So here are your school uniforms. Hope that you will like it! I left some money for you. It’s on the top of the bureau beside your bed. I didn’t have any time to put some food in the fridge and to buy you school materials with all the issues in the Angel World now. Make sure to be careful and stay healthy! Act the quickest possible my dear. I’ll put all my hope on you.

                                                                                                                                                                                            From the Head Minister”

You took a glance at the top of the bureau and as expected, there’s a white envelop full of money. You placed it in one of those drawers and sighed.

*I’ll put all my hope on you… All the hope huh…* Your shoulders felt suddenly a lot heavier.

You walked toward the bathroom and cleaned yourself. You laughed at how funny you look while brushing your teeth and your mood went a lot brighter.

 

7:30am

*Oh! I better start walking to school now!* For the first day you wanted to arrive 15 minutes in advance and you hate the fact to be late. You are indeed one of those punctual person.

You quickly putted on your bran new uniform and admired yourself in the mirror. *Not bad not bad! This is pretty cute actually, my taste haha.*

 

tumblr_lsq7rtptyx1r2r1gko1_500.png

 

 

With your shoes on and without forgetting your key, you leaved your apartment.

*AH!! Fresh air!* You sniffed. After about 15 minutes you finally arrived at your school. Some students were looking at you.

“Oh I bet she’s new! I didn’t see her around before.” HyunA said to her friend.

“Yeah… me too, she seems nice. Let’s go talk to her later!” Ailee responded.

Now, you’re finally inside the huge building. Everything is seems clean here. White walls, no graffiti, a fresh sent… You followed the arrow that guides to the director’s office and stopped in front of a huge beige door. Principal’s office can be seen beside it.

You knocked. *I wonder how the Principal looks like… I hope he will be as nice and kind as our Head Minister.*

A man in the late 30ies appeared in front of you smiling.  *He seems nice…* you thought.

“Oh! Here comes our new student! Welcome my dear, hope you will pass a good time at this school.” The principal warmly said.

You smiled brightly. “I will sir!” The principal nodded, satisfied.

“So here’s your class schedule,” He handled a piece of paper in your hands. “I’ll call somebody so he’ll bring you to your classes for the first day. You don’t want to get lost the first day don’t you? Haha.”

You nodded.

“Student Ailee, please come here.” He talked to a girl who just entered his office. “Here’s a new student, can you accompany her around the school for the day?”

“Of course Sir, it’s my pleasure.” Ailee smiled and looked at you. *Oh, she’s the girl that I saw this morning.*

“Nice to meet you, I’m Ailee this school’s Student council’s vice president!”

*Student’s council? What’s that?* You had no clue what she’s talking about but you managed to hide your little awkwardness by showing a bright smile.

“Nice you meet you too, I’m _______,  I just transferred there. Please take care of me Ailee sshi.”

“Of course, can I check your class schedule?” She asked. You handled it to her. “Omo, we are in the same class. Haha~ Let’s get along ok?”

You nodded. The first bell ringed, Ailee and you quickly got in your first class which is one of the main subject, Korean.

You sat beside Ailee and she greeted to some students beside her. The teacher came in and everybody went silent.

The Hangul Teacher looked at you.

“So I see, there’s a new student here. Please introduce yourself at the front.” She said.

You glanced at Ailee a little bit shy and she nodded. You walked to the front and bowed.

“Hi everyone! My name is ______, I just transferred here. Hope you will take care of me.” You smiled at the end.

Everybody felt kind of warm by your words; after all you’re an angel and you give this effect on people. You sat down at your place.

*Ah, the students seem really nice here! And Ailee has been really nice to me. I’ll just have to focus on the mission now; the school life seems pretty easy.*

You glanced at the black board, the teacher was writing stuff on it. You took a glance at the other students who were taking notes.

*Aish… I don’t have any school materials. I should’ve waken up earlier and buy my school supplies.* You putted your hand up.

“Yes ____ sshi?” The teacher asked. “Is there something wrong?”

“I don’t have any notebooks or cray…” You started to say when...

BAM!!!!

The door suddenly opened and a guy who looked rebellious appeared in the classroom. He looks pretty intimating just by his height.

*Aish… School again… Why do we have to live that every day? I just want to live my live peacefully in the Humans’ world.* An annoyed expression appeared on his face. He glanced at the girl who just spoke, meaning you. *She’s new; I didn’t see her around before… Well, not like I care pssss…*

Somehow deep inside him, you remind him of someone… He looked at you again. Then, it hit him.

*Wait… ISN’T SHE THE ANGEL THAT KAI SAVED YESTERDAY? WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!*

Then a grin showed up in his face.

*An angel wouldn’t enroll in a human school… At least if she’s staying for a long time...*

“Interesting…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi~ It's exo4ever~ :) It has been a long time haha... finally updated O: I've been reading LOTS of exo,infinite and teentop fics these day haha~ they are so good *O* LOL anyway, introducing some of the characters: 

Ailee:

 

tumblr_mg4whdxRVw1qeb1g4o1_500.jpg

 

*Wouahhh I really like her~~ She got amazing vocals and her dance skills is awesome too~! xD*

 

HyunA:

 

tumblr_mg4f0vxV5W1s0l8tdo1_500.png       

 

*Ahhhh HYUNAAAAA <3 haha I love her~ I personnally think that she's very cute and outgoing :D And she can dance like a boss~haha :)*

 

So that's it~ You guys will find out about them more after ;) and did anyone guessed who is the 'rebel' guy that entered rudely in the classroom? xD

 

Bye bye~~~ :) Pass a good weekend =^.^=    

 

*Waiting for exo's comeback SOOOOOOOOOoooo badly D: xD patience... patience... and what do you guys think of SNSD's comeback? I got a boy ~~~ here comes troubleeee~~ *haha