Chapter 4

Angels...Devils... And YOU?!

 

*Why am I here?!* You thought while panicking, but you tried your best to remain calm. After all, you’re the ‘Unbeatable Angel’. You took a deep breath and got out of the bed. Right now, you imagined yourself as if you were in a mission.

*Step 1: Always familiarize with the new environment.* You mentally said.

The room wasn’t scary or anything… On the contrary, it gave a warm feeling with the pale beige colored walls and the bright sunshine coming from the window.

 

white-and-beige-bedroom-striped-wallpape

 

 

You spotted a door and opened it. A long corridor with doors came into your view, a person dressed as a waiter passed by.

*So… Looks like that I’m in a hotel… In the humans’ world…*

“That’s weird…” You didn’t realise that you said it loud. “Where is EXO-M?” You asked yourself still looking outside.

*Step 2: Never let your guard down and be always ready to face the danger.*

And then, whispers can be heard behind you. You could feel yourself froze for a second.  Without hesitation you raised your fists while turning back and punched with all your might at the person who was behind you. A loud scream broke in the air.

“OUCHH… That hurts!!” The victim cried. Somehow, the voice seemed familiar to you. You took a glance at the person lying on the floor.

Blond… White skin… Baby face…

“OMG! Luhan! What are you doing here?” You shouted. A bruise formed in his face. Worried, you sat beside him and patted his face. “It hurts a lot? Mianhae…”

Luhan blushed…

*Somehow, it doesn’t hurt anymore, at all… It’s strange…* Luhan thought while looking at you. *Pretty… God… What am I thinking…*

“I’m okay…” Luhan answered. He got up and realised how close you were. He blushed even harder. At this very moment, the rest of EXO-M entered the room through the balcony.

“Let’s surprise ____!” You heard Xiumin say while he walked in the room. “That would be…” He suddenly stopped.

“Hey! Why did you stop?!” Tao who just bumped into him asked. “And where’s Luhan gege?”

Without saying anything, Xiumin pointed at you two.

Tao’s eyes widened and he suddenly grabbed Luhan’s wrist.

“YAH! WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO ____?!” He shouted.

*Yeah… What are they doing?* Kris thought, bitter.

“THAT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!” Luhan protested.

“What do you think we were doing?” You asked innocently.

A deep silence occurred in the room.

*She’s too innocent…* EXO-M thought.

No one seemed to respond you and somehow the atmosphere became awkward. Suddenly feeling uneasy, you broke up the silence.

“A-Anyway… Why are you guys here? Hum… I mean why are WE here?”

“Oh… WE’RE HERE FOR A TRIP!” Xiumin excitedly shouted. “We wanted to surprise you but…” He glanced at Luhan.

“What?” Luhan pouted.

“But…” You started to say. In the Angel World, Angels who don’t got missions to do can’t go in the Human World without permission of the Head Minister (He’s kind of the ruler of all the Angels… Like a country’s president).

“Don’t worry, we got the permission.” Lay interrupted you. “Just relax and let’s have some fun here okay?”

You nodded, feeling a lot more relaxed.

*What should we do?* You asked to your mind. An idea came in your head.

“LET’S GO SHOPPING!” You suddenly shouted.

…………..

A few minutes later, you guys were walking on a street in Hongdae (Seoul).

 

hongguesthouse_seoul_hongdae.jpg

 

 

EXO-M looked around curiously like little children since it was their first time.

“OH! That smells good! What’s that?” Xiumin asked while pointing at a dukbokki shop.

“That’s called dukbokki, let’s buy some!”  You made a sign to EXO-M and they rushed until they reached the dukbokki restaurant.

 

dukbokki1-400x300.jpg

 

 

……………

In the meantime, a guard in the angel world hurriedly ran into the Head Minister’s office.

“Sir… Sir…” He tried to catch up his breath. “A devil intruded into our world!”

“WHAT?” The Head Minister shouted. “GUARDS! PROTECT THE CITIZENS AND CATCH THE DEVIL! HURRY!”

In no time, it was all chaos. Guards running and flying everywhere, panicked citizens, parents who tried to find their children in the crowd…  

The Head Minister glanced at his most trusted knight and mumbled:

“Go take a look at the Secret Hall… The devil might want to destroy You-Know-What.”

The knight nodded and rushed outside of the office.

*I hope that everything will be alright…* The Head Minister thought.

A few minutes later, the knight arrived in front of the Secret Hall… He pushed the doors and looked toward the Tree of Life, in the center of the room.

*NO…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!* He shouted in his mind.

The Head Minister who saw the scene through his Crystal Ball sighed.

“Guess it’s the time to call _____...” He said.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A.N. Another chap~~~ The action is coming as you can see~ and don't worry, you'll meet EXO-K very soon :) and I know it seems confusing now about the Tree of Life and all but I'll explain it in the next chap. ^^

 

And I'm thinking about making a oneshot of an exo member... But I don't know who yet, but I guess that I'll let you guys decide. Please tell me on the comment box which member you want it to be~~ :)

 

Bye~~~ :)

 

I do not own any of these pictures used in this chap, credit to the owners~~