Chapter 5

Angels...Devils... And YOU?!

 

 

“SO GOOD!” Xiumin said with his mouth full of dukbokki. “Humans are genius… How can they invent something like that?”

You grinned. “Glad that you find it good.  Let’s eat some ice creams later.”

“Ice cream? What’s that?” Chen asked.

“Oh it’s…”

When you barely started your words, someone suddenly caught your waist making you trip.

“W-WHAT?” You yelled. The person took you inside a luminous tunnel. You couldn’t help yourself but to close your eyes.

*So bright…*

…And you passed out.

“WHERE DID ____ GO?!” Tao shouted, panicking.

*She just… disappeared… That can’t be!* Luhan thought.

A worried expression showed up in every exo-m’s member. Even the usual calm and cool Kris.

*WHERE IS SHE? IS THIS A KIDNAPPING? SOMETHING WON’T HAPPEN TO HER RIGHT?* Kris panicked. However, he’s the leader. He CAN’T show his panicked self in front of his comrades. *Control yourself Kris… She’ll be alright…* He tried to calm down.

Suddenly, someone appeared in front of them:

“EXO-M, nothing happened to your friend ___.  She just needs to get back in the Angel World for an emergency.”

“But why?” Lay asked.

“Nothing can be reveal now. Don’t ask me further about this. Now would you come with me? You need to return in the Angel World as well.” The messenger said.

 

……………

 

*Hummm… What happened…?* You thought in a sleepy voice.

You slowly opened your eyes and a giant face popped in your vision.

“KYAAA!” You cried in surprise.

“Am I that scary ____-shi?” A man with a deep voice said.

“H-Head M-minister…” You stuttered.

*So… I’m back in the Angel World again…*

You quickly got up and fixed your clothes. You bows in 90 degrees and said:

“Annyeonghaseyo Head Minister-nim, nice to meet you. Please forgive me about the incident earlier. I-I didn’t mean to scream.”

“____-shi… Don’t be so formal. I don’t bite…” The Head Minister gently said. “Now have a seat and I have an important mission for you.”

You sat down in a very sophisticated chair made of silver leaves.

 

 

Sophisticated-Flower-Seat-Design-Phul-Ch

 

 

 

*A new mission? I wonder what kind of mission this could be…* You thought. *It must be important since the Head Minister personally called me for this…*

“Now, before that I explain you the mission, let me tell you a story…” He said.

You nodded. And he started:

Once upon a time, in a time that the Angel World didn’t exist yet, the humans coexisted with the dragons in the so called Human World. They were very friendly with each other. Even if the dragons were the rulers, they would help humans do the agriculture and the humans would help dragons taking care of their baby children. There were two dragon princes, the blue one who was very calm and pacific and the red one who was much more a trouble maker.

One day, many humans started to get ill and died. The dragons tried their best to find the source of the disease but failed. Finally, it stopped but the humans became depressed because of the lost of their loved ones. The blue dragon who saw the situation felt very sad for them, so he used his magic power to create the Tree of Life; the source of life of a brand new world. He placed the souls of all the dead ones in the leaves and they became alive again. But with wings… The blue dragon decided to call them ‘Angels’. The humans were glad that their family could be alive once again and thanked the dragon.

*I see… So that’s how the Angel World was created…* You thought, completely absorbed by this story.

However, in front of the immense popularity of his brother, the red dragon got jealous. So he decided to create a world all by himself too. He created a tree, but he needed souls. So he killed a dozen of humans in secret and took their souls. The result wasn’t the same with his brother’s. Instead of a peaceful and bright world, he created a dark and scary place. The dead came back with black wings and he called them ‘Devil’.  When the blue dragon heard this new, for the first time, he was angry. The devils would mess up with humans, ruining their food and houses. He decided to have a little chat with his brother. In the end, they ended up fighting. To revenge, the red dragon decided to take down the Angel World. He made a poisoned potion with ingredients from the Devil World. Without anyone around, he poured the potion at the Tree of Life. The Tree was dying… The Angel World was in chaos. To save the Angels, the blue dragon used his last magical power and energy to make the tree healthy again. Before he died he said:

<< If the tree is in danger again, the twelve guardians will be its saviors. Six from the dark world, six from the light world. They’ll have a mark on their bodies and incredible powers. But they’ll reunite in the world where the story started: the Humans’ World. Sorry Angels… I can’t protect you anymore… Be safe and farewell…>>

After the blue dragon died, the humans and angels rebelled against the red dragon and killed him. Thousand centuries passed and the dragons disappeared. Slowly the humans forgot about the Angel World and the Devils’…

So, that’s the end of the story my dear…” The Head Minister finished.

*The story of our ancestors is amazing… I didn’t know that dragons existed for real…* You thought.

“But… How is this related to my mission sir?” You asked.

“____... I’ll say this in a very simple way. The tree is in danger again. A devil poisoned it just like before, but luckily the potion wasn’t strong enough to kill it in the instant. I don’t know how long the tree will last. We need to save it, or the Angel world would disappear forever. You know what to do in order to rescue it right?” He replied.

*How…? Am I suppose to know this?* You thought deeply. Suddenly the story came in your mind.

*There was something about guardians… Guardians to protect the tree! That’s it!*

“The guardians!” You answer. “But… Do I really…”

“Yes my dear… YOU need to find them. And quick!” He said.

*But… I am not strong enough… I’m not that genius as everyone think…* You showed up a worried expression.

The Head Minister smiled softly.

“Don’t worry ___-shi. You’ll do fine! I’m sure that you’ll accomplish the mission successfully. Now go! To the Human World. We don’t have time to waste!”

Suddenly a luminous gate appeared in front of you, you blinked.

“Dear, that’s the fastest way to the humans’ world.” He said.

You opened the gate and walked into the tunnel…

*So bright!!* You thought once again.

A distant voice came to you… The Head Minister’s…

“____... To success this mission, you need to live like humans so the devils won’t suspect you as an angel on an important duty… So… I inscribed you in a human high school… You’ll start tomorrow… I guess.”

*WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!* You shouted in your mind.

 

Before you passed out… Again…

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A.N.: Here's another chap~~ I just made out the story while writing the chap. (Except for the concept of the Tree of Life and the 12 guardians thing...) Hope that it wasn`t so random with the dragon thing and all... As you see, the italic part is the story. :) If you have any questions or something unclear about the story don`t hesitate to ask me in the comment section ^^~~~

 

 

To the beautiful you is going to be release tomorrow~~~~~~ ( 15 august!!) :D *excited* Anyway...

 

The pictures used in this chap are not mine :) CR to the owners~~

 

And about the oneshot... I decided that the main guy character will be Kris :) I just made the foreword... Here's the link:

 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/253716/november-11th-the-day-we-first-met-oneshot-romance-you-exo-firstlove-kris <--- CLICK HERE~~

 

Bye~~~ =^o^=