Chapter 3

Angels...Devils... And YOU?!

 

 

 

“LET THE PARTY BEGIN!! SHALL WE?” 

“Yeah!!” You shouted with excitement along with your six childhood friends.

You immediately walked in front of the table and took a Gold Bean; it’s one of your favorite desserts in the Angel world. The taste is similar to chocolate of the humans’ world.

 

gold-coffee-bean-thumb5112749.jpg

 

*Yummy!* You thought.

“Everyone! Get some!! It’s really good!” You shouted and EXO-M joined you. Xiumin’s eyes were shining! In front of all these delicious food, he grabbed a little bit of each one into a plate and started eating.  You take a look and him and grinned.

*His puffy cheeks are cute.* You remarked.

 

 

“Hey! Let’s make a deal!” Luhan shouted. “The one or the ones who’ll lose at rock, papers, and scissors will have to dance at the Phoenix Hall in front of everyone!”

“Deal!” The rest of EXO-M responded.  

“I’ll be the judge…” Kris said. *There’s no way that I’ll dance in front of everyone.* He thought. *Specially in front of ____...*  

“I want to be the judge!!” Tao shouted. “Please Duizhang! Buing buing~~” 

Kris froze for a second and Chen looked at him.

*Oh, oh… Duizhang is hopeless in front of the maknae’s aegyo.” Chen thought.

Kris took a glance at you:

*There’s absolutely no way that I humiliate myself in front of the person that I like... *

“No Tao, I’ll be the judge.” Kris announced.

Everyone seemed surprised; it’s actually the first time that Kris resisted Tao’s aegyo.

“BUT…” Tao continued.

“I’ll buy you Gucci bag in the human world if I got time.” Kris said.

“YEAHHH! GUCCI!!! Ok Gege (big brother in Chinese), you’ll be the judge!!!”

….

At the end, Lay lost and he danced quickly in the Phoenix Hall. People were staring at him.

“GOSH, that was embarrassing!” Lay said once he finished dancing.

You chuckled, but you’re surprised that he danced so well. He got all the moves and the energy, it was seriously impressive.

“But it was daebak! I didn’t know that you can dance…” You congratulated him and putted your thumb up.

Lay’s face suddenly turned red and he mumbled “Thanks…”.

*If that made you happy, I’ll do anything for you ____...* Lay thought.

And you guys played for hours and hours. Exhausted, you let yourself fall down on a sofa.

*That was the funniest day ever!*

“Thanks guys… I love you!” You said sweetly while your eyes started to close.

*Me too I love you ____-ah…* The members thought.

*I wonder if you mean it the same way as I do…* Kris thought but quickly chased it away. *Don’t be stupid, she’s your childhood friend… There’s no way that she sees me like that…*

You quickly got yourself into the dream land. A smile was writing on your face while you slept.

Seeing you asleep, Chen, Xiumin, Kris, Luhan and Tao left the room. Lay was about to leave but he turned back at you and mumbled:

“_____, you don’t know what will await you tomorrow…”

 

The next day, in the morning…

 

You woke up and sunshine brightened your face… You took a deep breath and get out of a bed…

*Wait… A bed? Wasn’t I sleeping in a sofa?* You asked yourself. You looked around you and found yourself in an unfamiliar room. Your eyes got wide.

*JUST WHERE AM I?* You shouted in your head.

And you panicked.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another chap~~ Hope that you liked it. The dance thing, I based it on the deal that they made in Disney Land :). Hope that you don't mind~~ And yeah... Kris actually likes you~~ Wouhou~~ ^^

Once again, I do not own those pictures or gif that appeared in this chap~~ Credit to the owners~ :)

By the way, comments are loved <3 ^^