Chapter 6

Angels...Devils... And YOU?!

 

*Humm…* You thought. *Where am I now?*

You looked around you and find yourself inside a living room, most precisely on a sofa. There’s a small table in front.

 

apartment-3.jpg

 

 

You spotted a white envelope on the top.

*What’s that?* You asked yourself. Slowly you opened it. A golden paper was inside, you took it out and read the message.

“____,

As you can see, you are currently inside an apartment. Well, this place belongs to you from now on. It will be your home when you stay in the Human World for this mission. Hope that you like it. If anything goes wrong, you could always contact the Angel World.

                                                                                                                                 From the Head Minister

P.S- This mission is secret, so don’t tell it to anybody, even not EXO-M. The Angels are not aware of the existence of that tree and I want to keep it this way. Accomplish this mission well ____.”

*OMG, I got my own apartment!* You shouted in your head. You were pretty excited for this; it’s your first time that you actually got a ‘home’ in the humans’ world. *Time to explore!*

You opened a door that was on a wall of the living room. You walked inside.

 

http://www.upholsteredwallhuggers.com/images/monochromatic_bedroom.jpg

 

 

“WOW! A BED!” You yelled. You quickly let yourself fall down on it, taking a deep breath.

*So soft… * You thought. Suddenly, you felt something under you. You quickly got up and found another letter.

“Another one?” And you started reading it.

“This is about the school that you’ll attend starting tomorrow…”

*I totally forgot about this…* You thought. And you continued:

“The school named Seoul Boarding High School. However, you’ll not be a boarding student there. I arranged it all for you. Tomorrow, just give your name to the secretary. Please take care of yourself. -------- From Head Minister.”

*Hum… School huh? I wonder how it will be. I heard that humans dislike school.* You were deeply in your thought. *It’s a place that humans learn things and get homework to do. I wonder what’s bad about this… I hope that I’ll make friends there.*

You quickly got out of the bed.

“Guess it the time to see how my school looks like…”

You walked to the giant window in the living room and opened it. You took a glance at the street at the bottom.

*Great, no one’s there…* You thought and jumped out of the window. You flew in the sky with your invisible wings (to the humans), high enough to make yourself invisible to the humans’ eyes.

*So where is my school?* You asked yourself while searching for a school ground in the sky.

A few minutes later...

You just saw a large building beside a soccer field. You could read Seoul Boarding High School on a banner. (Angels got really good views. They can see like 10 times better than humans.)

*Found you!* You thought and landed quickly on its rooftop. *Not bad… It’s big!*

You looked to the left and found another building. *That must be the dormitory… It’s beautiful! It’s a shame that I won’t be boarding there.*

The dormitory had large windows and was entirely white. It was famous in Seoul for its beauty and every teenager would like to go there for their high school time.

The sky was getting dark. Cold wind blew softly but enough to make you chilled.  

*I can’t fly home at this weather…* You thought. *Guess I’ll need to walk.*

Suddenly, rain dropped from the sky.

“Today isn’t my lucky day…” You said out loud. “First the mission and now this.” You sighed.

*But it’s for the sake of the Angel World; you got to endure all the hardship! Don’t let yourself down! Cheer up! Walking in the rain is NOTHING! NOTHING!* You mentally gave yourself a slap to wake your mind up. You opened your wings and softly landed on the floor. Rain wetted your hair but you wouldn’t care for even a second.

You walked quickly in the direction of your new apartment. (You memorized the path from your apartment to the school while you were flying.) Suddenly you felt singing a song…

“Nan bappa, neomu bappa
Nan bappa, let me go
Nan bappa, neomu bappa
Nan bappa, let me go…
"

I'm busy, very busy
I'm busy, let me go
I'm busy, very busy
I'm busy, let me go

Indeed you were a very busy angel. The hard missions were given to you and you always did your best to accomplish it.  However you just can’t help yourself to feel tired sometimes. You sighed.

*At least kpop exists…* You thought. *2ne1’s songs would always cheer me up for some reason…* Since that you first came to Korea for a mission, you fell in love with kpop.

.......

In the other side of the street, six handsome boys were walking together. Laughing. Who doesn’t seem affected by the rain. Suddenly something caught their attention…

YOUR VOICE…

“Who’s singing?” A very tall guy asked.

“It’s coming from that side…” Another guy answered while pointing at the other side of the street.

Six pairs of eyes were now looking at you. At the same moment, they all thought:

*An angel huh?*

For some reason they immediately recognized you as an angel. (You’ll know how later in the story.) That wasn’t really surprising. It was common for them to see angels in streets, on missions. After all, the humans’ world is full of angels on missions and devils who just wanted to ‘play’ once a while.

“Well, we can say she’s a good singer.” The tall guy said while laughing.

The other ones just nodded and all six just kept walking.

At the other side, you were still singing while crossing the street. Because of the heavy rain you couldn’t hear the honk of the car that was bearing down toward you.

However, one of the six boys heard it. He turned around and saw the scene.

*Don’t save her… She got nothing to do with you plus she’s an ANGEL…* He mentally said.

The car was still rushing toward you.

*Don’t save her… Don’t save her…*

The car was about to hit you…

You finally looked up and your eyes widened…

“NOOOOOOOOoooo!!!” You shouted. (An angel or devil can die in the Human world.)

Suddenly you felt the choc…

Not with the car…

But with SOMEBODY

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's another chapter ^^ Boring for the most part I know... Sorry about that~ And haha I guess that you guys already know who are the six mysterious boys. :D And about the cliffhangers... SORRY! I know that maybe you dislike it but... I just can't bring myself to stop doing it. I mean, this make the story more interesting.. I think.. So I hope that you guys would understand. *bows* :D I love you~~ <3 Thanks for the comments~~ <3

Bye~~ =^o^=

We're one! *Just feel saying it... haha*