O2)

Importance of Love and Life

 

“Junnie, Jinnie,” Jae Soo called to her twins. “Momma!” The twins ran towards her with open arms. “Where is Uncle Zico?” Jae Soo asked, and the twins shrugged. “He never swung by,” Yoo Jun answered. “Aish, that guy,” Jae Soo muttered.

“Jae Soo-yah, you’re here already?” The kind old lady asked, as she saw Jae Soo. “Mm, sorry for running late. How much for the food today?” Jae Soo asked, as she reached inside her wallet.

“No need to pay at all, Jae Soo. I’ve told you several times. Your kids are like my kids,” the lady said, and Jae Soo shook her head.

“Here’s 20 bucks,” Jae Soo said, as she placed it on the old lady’s counter. “Jae Soo-yah, you are far too kind,” she replied, and Jae Soo smiled. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” Jae Soo said, and the lady nodded her head.

“Bye ahjumma,” the twins said, and waved bye. “Bye twins,” she waved back.

“Momma, did you know? A really nice ahjussi came by to help Junnie oppa and I. He said he was our father, when the kid Giseok came to bully oppa again,” Yoo Jin said, striking up a conversation.

“What? You both talked with a stranger?” Jae Soo asked, as she looked at her daughter. “Jinnie wouldn’t be quiet,” Yoo Jun answered, and Yoo Jin glared at her brother. “Momma, he was a nice guy,” Yoo Jin said, and Jae Soo’s heart started beating fast.

“Did he tell you his name?” Jae Soo asked. “Mm, he left his name and phone number here for you,” Yoo Jin answered, as she took out the piece of paper. “The ahjussi wanted to see you, but he had work to do,” Yoo Jun added.

Jae Soo looked at the paper, and it read Lee Minhyuk in a beautiful nice handwriting, and the phone number was printed on the bottom.

“Momma, can you read us the dinosaur adventures book for a bedtime story tonight?” Yoo Jin asked, snapping Jae Soo out of her thoughts. “Mm, momma will read that book for you,” Jae Soo answered, and pecks her daughter’s head.

When the tiny family reached home, Jae Soo saw her cousin sitting on the couch watching t.v. She rushed the kids to their room, and stood in front of the television, with her hands on her hips.

“Jae Soo-yah, move out of the way,” Zico told her, as he waved his hand. Instead, she gave him the ‘mom look’, and Zico knew that he was in trouble. “What did I do this time?” Zico asked, and Jae Soo threw a pillow at him.

“You didn’t pick up the kids after school,” she answered, and Zico snickered. “I have work to do to, okay?” He replied, and Jae Soo huffed in anger. “A man picked them up, and took them to ahjumma’s restaurant,” Jae Soo said, and Zico’s jaw dropped.

“That’s bull—“

“Language!” Jae Soo stopped Zico before he can swear. “Stuff…” Zico muttered, as he sighed. “Look, I had to run a few errands with Kyung. I didn’t know that the kids were going to get taken to ahjumma’s by a guy,” Zico said.

“I was horrified in shock, alright? You know who it could’ve been?” Jae Soo whispered, so the kids wouldn’t hear. “But the dude doesn’t even know how the twins look like,” Zico answered, and Jae Soo whacked his head.

“For your punishment, you’re giving the twins a bath. Now run along,” Jae Soo said, and Zico sulked in. “I’m sorry,” he apologized, but Jae Soo didn’t care.

Zico got up from the couch, and walked to the twins’ room and took them to the bathroom for a bath.

Jae Soo walked to the kitchen and started to prepare dinner, and then thought about the phone number. Should she call this man, and see who he is? Jae Soo felt scared, as she didn’t want it to be someone who she had stopped contacting a long time ago.

The phone rang on the other side, as Jae Soo slowly paced back in forth in her kitchen. She can hear the twins having fun bathing, as Zico told them hilarious stories. Suddenly, the person picked up.

“Hello?” A rather light husky voice answered, as Jae Soo’s heart stopped beating from fright. “H-h-hello,” Jae Soo stuttered a bit. “May I ask who is this?” The man asked, and Jae Soo lightly chuckled.

“Uhmm, this is the mother of the twins you picked up today,” Jae Soo answered. “Ahh, well hello there, twin’s mother,” the man said, and Jae Soo greeted him back.

“Thanks for taking them safely to my friend’s restaurant,” Jae Soo thanked the guy. “No biggie, the kids were in trouble when my assistant and I drove past the school,” the man replied.

“So you’re Lee Minhyuk, then?” Jae Soo asked, making sure this isn’t a prank. “Yes, I am Lee Minhyuk. By the way, I’m quite busy right now, so how about I run into you tomorrow?” The man Lee Minhyuk answered, and Jae Soo fidgeted a bit.

“Pardon?” Jae Soo asked. “Well, your daughter said that you’re never on time to pick them up. I have time, so I can pick the twins up again. If that isn’t a problem,” Minhyuk answered, and Jae Soo bit her bottom lip.

“I’m afraid—“

“Sorry ahjumma, but I have to go now. I will talk with you tomorrow,” Minhyuk said, cutting Jae Soo off before she can say anything, and hung up. “Hah? Ahjumma?” Jae Soo asked in shock.

 

“Well, well, well, who was that?” Yookwon asked, and Minhyuk shook his head. “A mother of twins,” Minhyuk answered, as he slid his phone inside his pocket. “You’re talking to a milf?” Yookwon asked, and Minhyuk sent him a death glare.

“She called to thank me, because I took her kids home. Besides, I don’t even know how she looks like, and called her an ahjumma,” Minhyuk said, sounding a bit regretful.

“Dude, what happens if she’s a hot babe? Are you going to date her?” Yookwon asked, and Minhyuk laughed. “Shut up, I’m ready to go to the club and meet these cabaret ladies,” Minhyuk told Yookwon, and the boys exited Yookwon’s apartment.

“I heard that Hee Sung is back in town,” Yookwon said, and Minhyuk turned to face his friend. “Did she get prettier?” Minhyuk asked, and Yookwon jerked a laugh. “Is that all you care about?” Yookwon asked, and Minhyuk shrugged.

“Well, knowing that she’s the only heir of her father’s huge wine company, she’s getting lots of pride,” Yookwon said, and Minhyuk sunk down on his seat. “Why can’t I take over a wine company? I’m a man who drinks, not bake cakes for fun,” Minhyuk whined again, and Yookwon laughed.

“Just shut up. I don’t want to hear anymore of your whining tonight,” Yookwon said, and parked the car on the nightclub’s garage. “I need to sleep with someone to get my mind off of this then,” Minhyuk replied, and Yookwon laughed.

When the boys entered inside the club, ladies quickly surrounded Minhyuk and Yookwon, and the men there glared in jealousy. Minhyuk and Yookwon were the popular womanizing men in town, and everyone knew who they were.

“Oppa, I thought you weren’t going to come tonight,” a blonde curled hair said to Minhyuk, as she hugged him. “Of course I’m going to come. You’re the one who bright up my night,” Minhyuk replied.

“Tch, cheesy guy,” Yookwon muttered, as two other women were wrapped around his arms, as other ladies followed the two men to a V.I.P room.

Drinks started coming around like water, as Yookwon and Minhyuk took shots like nothing. Yookwon ended up singing with a few of the ladies with the karaoke machine, as Minhyuk passionately made out with two pretty ladies on each side.

 

The morning came, and Minhyuk walked out of a hotel bathroom brushing his teeth, as he was dressed in a white robe. He looked over the bed, as one of the nightclub hostesses was fast asleep.

Minhyuk grabbed his clothes, quickly changed, and left a couple tips as he walked out to start his day. Yookwon left him there of course, and Minhyuk wasn’t at all angry.

This wasn’t the first time that Yookwon ever done something like this. As soon as Minhyuk got home with a cab, he walked straight to his room, and changed into a new suit.

“Minhyuk-ah,” his mother called from outside his room. “Yes mother?” Minhyuk answered, as he lets her in. “Your tie is all wrong,” she said, as she spots her son’s tie all tangled up.

“I’m in a rush, mom,” Minhyuk told her, as he slipped on his jacket. “You’re not going to be late, as you never go to the company ever,” she said, and the mother and son laughed.

“Please, do it for me,” his mother spat, and Minhyuk looked at her in confusion. “What?” He asked confusedly. “Be the chief that your father wants you to be. Look after the company, and don’t think it’s not a type of job for men. Your grandfather was one of the greatest bakers in all Seoul. Have you forgotten?” His mother answered.

“Hmph, I will do my best to see what I can accomplish for you then,” Minhyuk said, and his mother reached up to ruffle his hair. “You’ve gotten so tall, and grown so handsomely. Get married soon, will ya?” His mother asked, and Minhyuk chuckled.

“You won’t find a bride for me?” He asked, and his mother shook his head. “Oh no, I’m not that kind of mother now,” she answered, and Minhyuk pecked his mother on the cheek. “Then I will try to find a bride,” he replied, and headed out.

 

“Okay kiddos, give momma kisses,” Jae Soo said, as she walked up to the dining table. “Muahs!” The kids kissed their mother on each side of the cheeks. “Zico, I’m counting on you to pick the kids up later,” Jae Soo said, as she pointed at him.

“Yes ma’am!” Zico replied, as he saluted like a soldier. “We’re not going to war,” she said, rolling her eyes as she said her last goodbyes to her twins.

Jae Soo whistled for a cab, and hopped inside as she was driven to work. She looked at the phone number and name once more, and prayed that it wouldn’t be anyone that she knows.

“Good morning Jae Soo,” Mia greeted her with a smile. “Morning,” Jae Soo greeted back. “Eun Hyo’s not here yet?” Jae Soo asked, not spying her other friend. “She’s probably hung over,” Mia joked, and then both ladies laughed.

“Ugh, Mia-ssi,” Jae Soo mumbled, as she thought about what happened yesterday. “What’s up?” Mia asked, looking at her friend’s frown. “Yesterday a stranger came and picked up my twins,” she answered, and Mia gasped.

“It’s not him, is it?” Mia asked, and Jae Soo shook her head. “I don’t think so, because the person didn’t sound like him,” Jae Soo answered, and Mia raised an eyebrow confusedly.

“You didn’t see the stranger’s face?” Mia asked. “He only left a name and phone number,” Jae Soo answered, as she lift it up to Mia’s face. “Aren’t you afraid this can be a decoy?” Mia said, and Jae Soo slapped her friend’s arm.

“Don’t scare me like that. I’m getting paranoid,” Jae Soo replied, and Mia chuckled. “I’m kidding, don’t worry a thing. You’ve got Zico, don’t you?” Mia asked, and Jae Soo gave her a long face.

“He’s so irresponsible,” Jae Soo answered, and Mia choked on her spit. “Don’t tell me it’s because of him, that’s how the twins met this stranger,” Mia guessed, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

“Geeze Jae, you need a better babysitter. A sitter who is reliable,” Mia said, and Jae Soo heaved a sigh. “Who will I hire? Zico is lucky enough to live under my roof for free, since he’s watching after the twins,” Jae Soo replied, and Mia shrugged.

“Are you meeting this stranger then?” Mia asked, and Jae Soo swayed her head from side to side. “Maybe, but I don’t know,” Jae Soo answered, and Mia nodded her head.

 

“Okay kids, remember to not walk home or to ahjumma’s restaurant with a stranger. Got it?” Zico reminded the twins. “I know, but Jinnie doesn’t know,” Yoo Jun answered, and Yoo Jin glared at her brother.

“Ahjussi is nice, so I’m walking with him,” Yoo Jin argued, and Zico sighed scratching his head. “Yoo Jin, if you be a good girl, momma will buy you ice cream,” Zico said, trying to convince his niece.

“We already have ice cream,” Yoo Jin replied, and Zico sunk in defeat.

“Morning kids,” Ren greeted the twins. “Morning Miss Ren!” The twins greeted her with huge smiles. “Oh, hello there Jiho. I thought you were a stranger,” Ren said, and the twins giggled.

Zico blushed madly, as Ren looked and spoke to him.

“I…Uh…Bye twins!” Zico stuttered, and sped off with his heart beating fast. “Uncle is so silly,” Yoo Jin said, and Ren giggled. “Let’s go to class,” Ren said, as she led the twins inside the campus.

Zico peeked from the far corner, as he saw Ren’s beautiful smile.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god,” Zico muttered, as he held onto his chest. “My heart, don’t come out!” Zico yelled at himself, as his phone suddenly rung loudly from inside his pocket.

“What?” He answered as soon as he picked it up. “Dude, you need to come to the undergrounds right now. A guy here say that he can kick your ,” his buddy Kyung spoke from the other line.

“Oh hell no! Tell them I be there less than a second to rap them off the stage!” Zico shouted, and hung up. “Those es, how dare they challenge me? Goodbye Ren, I’ll see you later,” Zico said, and took a cab away.

 

Minhyuk reached the company with Jaehyo following behind, and the ladies inside drooled at the sight of him. Minhyuk sent the ladies a couple of winks, as he made his way to the 8th level.

“You’re such a ladies’ man,” Jaehyo muttered inside the elevator, and Minhyuk smirked. “I might as well be, since I’m going to be here instead of the nightclubs now, am I right?” Minhyuk replied, and Jaehyo scoffed.

“This is work, not a club,” Jaehyo said, and Minhyuk hissed ignoring his secretary. As soon as the elevator doors opened, Minhyuk walked out hurriedly, and into the open office. “Where is my office?” Minhyuk asked, as he watched the workers on their own desks.

“Right this way, sir,” Jaehyo said, as he directed Minhyuk to his private office. “You said there were y legs ladies. How come I don’t see a fine one?” Minhyuk whispered, and Jaehyo chuckled.

“You said that you didn’t like my type of y legs,” Jaehyo replied, and Minhyuk shot him a death glare. “You’re lucky that we are buddies,” Minhyuk murmured, as he tried to smile.

Minhyuk walked inside his private office, and jerked a laugh.

“It’s such a tiny place. A mouse can live in here,” Minhyuk scoffed, as he examined the office. “When you’re promoted to vice President, your father will place you to the higher levels, and your office will be bigger,” Jaehyo replied, as he placed three files on the desk.

Minhyuk looked at the files, and rolled his eyes away.

“I don’t read,” Minhyuk said, and peeked out through his blinds, and saw the workers outside on their desks. “But your father is relying you to take control of the new products. It’s a must read,” Jaehyo replied, and Minhyuk glanced at his assistance.

“And if I don’t participate?” Minhyuk asked, and takes a seat in his comfy chair. “You know Minhyuk, I’d hate to break it down to you, but you’ll not only lose this company. You’ll lose the money which will be inherited down to you, and be thrown out to the streets,” Jaehyo explained the truth.

Minhyuk scoffed, and then smirks after.

“This old man,” Minhyuk mumbles. “So if you’d like to continue on leaving the company, I’ll let the chairman know that you wish for the life of a bum,” Jaehyo said, and Minhyuk glared at him.

“You let the chairman know that I’ll be taking on this meeting. Now get out of my office,” Minhyuk told Jaehyo, and pointed at his door. “Very well then, the employees will see you in five minutes,” Jaehyo replied with a smile, and walked out after a short bow.

Minhyuk spun around in his chair, as he huffed in anger.

“Darn geezer, if you want me to be a part of this , why not let me have a nice view of outside? Looking at my coworkers is boring as ,” Minhyuk muttered, and flips the first folder open.

After looking at the pictures of the sweet desserts, Minhyuk walked out of his office with the folders in his hand. Jaehyo mentioned for everyone to seat on the meeting table in the middle, and everyone did so.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes away, as he looked at Jaehyo with an unsure expression.

“This is your CEO Lee Minhyuk. Today as finally for the first, he’ll be joining our morning meetings,” Jaehyo introduced, and the workers applauded.

“Lee Minhyuk? It can’t be…” Jae Soo mumbled, and clapped with her coworkers.



 

IT'S SO OBVIOUS. LMFAO!

But yeah, they will meet soon. 

Aren't the twins JUST acting super adorable?!

I WILL UPDATE SOON!