O6)

Importance of Love and Life

 

“Okay, I seriously don’t understand why you need me to buy toys for you. Aren’t you a grown man, Minhyuk?” Jaehyo asked, as he walked inside Minhyuk’s home with bags of all sorts of playthings.

“What a lovely morning to see you, Jaehyo? And you bring us…toys?” Mrs. Lee greeted Jaehyo, but was confused at the amount of items he had bought. “It’s for your son,” Jaehyo answered, and Minhyuk gave his mother a sheepishly smile.

“Minhyuk?” His mother gave him a questioning look. “I’m having guests come over,” Minhyuk shrugged at his mother, and snatched the bags off of Jaehyo’s hands. “Guests? How come I didn’t know about this?” Mrs. Lee questioned her son.

“Because it’s a surprise, mother,” Minhyuk swayed his head from side to side cutely, as he enters inside the unused stationery office room. “A surprise?” Mrs. Lee asked, with her arms crossed.

“Jaehyo, help me clean the dust off, please?” Minhyuk asked, which stunned both Jaehyo and Mrs. Lee. “Okay?” Jaehyo was kind of scared of the way Minhyuk is acting, as he helped Minhyuk clean out the room.

“Mom, I suppose that father doesn’t need this office anymore, am I right?” Minhyuk questioned, whilst pulling off old books from the shelf. “Of course not. He’s too in love with the office at his workplace,” his mother replied, and Minhyuk chuckled.

After a while of cleaning, Minhyuk and Jaehyo started setting up the toys around the room. Minhyuk even made sure that there was a painting stand, incase the twins would want to draw. He made sure to have extra kiddie books with lots of pictures lying on the shelf.

By the time Minhyuk and Jaehyo finished decorating the room, it turned out to look almost like a nursery room. Minhyuk was proud at what he’d done, and high fived Jaehyo.

“Are we funding some kind of donation?” Mrs. Lee asked, and Minhyuk laughed. “Mother, you ask too much questions,” he answered. “But really though Minhyuk, who is this for?” Jaehyo wondered.

“Uhmm, if you stick around, maybe you’ll find out,” Minhyuk replied, and then walked out. “What do you mean by that?” Jaehyo was confused, but Minhyuk had already dashed outside.

 

“Okay, you two must remember to behave like how mommy had always taught you both,” Jae Soo lectured her twins, after receiving the phone call of Minhyuk being on his way. “We understand, mommy,” the twins replied together.

“You two mustn’t fight, run, yell, or—“

“Show any rudeness. Mommy, we know,” Yoo Jun finished off his mother’s sentence, and she lightly squeezed her twins’ hands. “I’m just really nervous,” Jae Soo exhaled deeply, and her twins laughed.

“You’ll be fine, Jae Soo. Just don’t make a fool of yourself,” Zico started to laugh himself, and Jae Soo glared at her cousin. “At least I’m taking bigger steps than you’ll ever be doing, Mr. Hopeless Romantic,” Jae Soo .

“Hey, hey, hey,” he was offended by Jae Soo’s words, but didn’t get a chance to say anything else, when Minhyuk came knocking at the door.

The twins greeted Minhyuk with joyful smiles, and Yoo Jun even gave him a high five.

“Ready to see my house?” Minhyuk asked, and the twins nodded their heads. “Yes we are!” They both jumped with excitement. “Okay then, let’s go,” Minhyuk said, and took the lead first.

Yoo Jun and Yoo Jin kept whispering back and forth in the backseat, as their giggles would grow louder then the other. Minhyuk and Jae Soo grew curious, but didn’t say much as they just continued on smiling at the kids.

“You wouldn’t guess what Yoo Jun called you last night, after you left,” Jae Soo started a tiny conversation with Minhyuk. “Oh, what did he call me?” Minhyuk was curious.

“Minhyuk appa,” she answered, and giggled. “Really? Well, I do look like a father figure,” Minhyuk praised himself, and Jae Soo gurgled. “How did you do it?” Jae Soo asked.

“Do what?” He was confused by what Jae Soo meant. “To get Yoo Jun to be comfortable around you?” She asked in more details. “Ahhh. I used some father instincts,” Minhyuk answered with a slight chuckle.

Jae Soo laughed half-heartedly at his joke, and then smiled at her son. She was happy that Yoo Jun was accepting Minhyuk, and maybe it’d be easier for Jae Soo too.

“Wow, your house is so big,” Yoo Jin’s jaw dropped, when Minhyuk opened the door to his home. “Jinnie,” Jae Soo looked at her daughter. “Sorry,” Yoo Jin quickly covers . “It’s fine,” Minhyuk chuckled, and lightly pinches the little girl’s cheek.

“My, my, what do we have here?” Mrs. Lee asked, as she came and saw the family at her front door. “Twins, this one here is my mom. She’s my mother like how your mommy is to you both,” Minhyuk explained to the Yoo twins.

“Hi,” they both shyly greeted the elderly woman. “Nice to meet you,” Jae Soo smiled at Minhyuk’s mother. “Oh my, they are adorable just like you said,” Mrs. Lee squealed at the sight of Yoo Jun and Yoo Jin.

“Oh, Jae Soo-ssi?” Jaehyo was shocked to see her and her kids. “Hey Jaehyo, meet my twins. Junnie, Jinnie, you call him he’s another uncle like Uncle Jiho. You both call him Uncle Jaehyo,” Jae Soo introduced her kids to Jaehyo.

“And you both can call me grandma,” Mrs. Lee suggested, and the twins smiled. “If we call you grandma, then do we call ahjussi as Minhyuk appa?” Yoo Jin questioned, and Jae Soo blushed.

“Jinnie,” Jae Soo tried to laugh it off. “If he wants to,” Mrs. Lee giggled at the cute twins. “Minhyuk appa suits me, right mom?” Minhyuk joked with his mother, and Jae Soo shyly scratched her nape.

“Come, come. Let me show you two to a room where your Minhyuk appa created,” the twins’ grandma decided to lead them to the playroom. “What did you do?” Jae Soo gave Minhyuk a questioning look. “It’s a surprise,” he smiled, and pushed Jae Soo towards the room also.

“Wow, is this room really for us?” Yoo Jun asked, astonished by the decorated room. “Yup! Uncle Jaehyo went and bought all the toys and books for you two,” Minhyuk explained to the twins.

“Oh my goodness, Hyuk,” Jae Soo was stunned. “Do you like it?” He questioned her with a wide grin. “You did all of this, for the twins?” Jae Soo asked. “They deserve it,” Minhyuk answered.

“Mommy, come look at the chair. It has a funny giraffe face,” Yoo Jin squealed, as she pointed at the chair. “There’s an elephant chair too!” Yoo Jun exclaimed, and the twins laughed loudly.

“Wait, wait. Before you both start to play, what do you say first?” Jae Soo stopped the twins’ actions. “Thank you very much, Minhyuk appa!” The Yoo twins ran to give Minhyuk a hug. “You’re both very welcome,” Minhyuk replied with a huge smile.

“Would you both like to play now?” Mrs. Lee questioned, as she was excited to hang with the kids. “Can we, mommy?” Yoo Jin looked at her mother first. “If Minhyuk appa lets,” Jae Soo gave the permission over to him. “Mess up the room,” he chuckled at the kids, and the twins cheered.

Soon enough, Jae Soo, Minhyuk, and even Jaehyo found themselves playing with the kids and Mrs. Lee altogether. After a while, Chairman Lee came home from work, and was shocked to see a tiny family in his old office.

Surprisingly, Chairman Lee recognized Jae Soo, and remembered her fantastic cooking skills. The twins were soon left alone to nap, after having a great play day. Jae Soo then helped Mrs. Lee in the kitchen, as the two ladies prepared dinner. Chairman Lee then had a talk with Minhyuk, whilst Jaehyo decided to join also.

“Minhyuk, are you planning on being serious with her?” Chairman Lee questioned. “Why, are you worried?” Minhyuk asked back. “If it was any other woman, I would be. However, I know Jae Soo well, and I am not at all,” his father answered with a relaxed smile.

“If you accept her for who she is, then I have no problem,” Minhyuk answered. “Well Jaehyo, I would like you to decide, since you’ve been in the family too. Do you think Jae Soo is a suitable match for Minhyuk?” Chairman Lee turned to Jaehyo.

“Uhmm…” Jaehyo was speechless, and laughter soon filled up in the air. “Dad, don’t ask Jaehyo. He knows nothing,” Minhyuk joked, and Jaehyo playfully punched his friend.

“Do you have feelings for my son?” Mrs. Lee asked Jae Soo, whilst the two cook. “I think I do,” Jae Soo giggled whilst blushing. “I remember when Minhyuk first spoke about you. I was worried for him, but I guess I have nothing to worry anymore,” Mrs. Lee said, and Jae Soo smiled.

“I’ll take good care of him, I promise,” Jae Soo said, and Mrs. Lee smiled. “Call me eomeoni from now on,” Mrs. Lee implies, as she grabs hold of Jae Soo’s hands.

“Mommy, is the food ready? I’m hungry,” Yoo Jun rubbed his eyes, as he walked inside the kitchen. “Y-y-yes,” Jae Soo was overjoyed with Minhyuk’s mother acceptation, she almost forgot about dinner.

Dinner was finally served, and everyone sat around chatting about Minhyuk’s childhood days. Jaehyo would purposely talk about Minhyuk’s embarrassing moments, as it’s a must. Minhyuk would defend himself here and there, but then end up turning redder than a tomato.

“Thank you for having us over,” Jae Soo thanked Chairman Lee and his wife. “No, no. Thank you, for dinner,” Mrs. Lee said, and then took out two tiny pieces of candies. “Here’s for you both kiddies,” she handed the candies to the twins.

“Thank you, grandma!” Both Yoo Jun and Yoo Jin hugged her, and kissed her cheeks. “Too precious!” Mrs. Lee pinched their cheeks each. “Come over any time, as your dinner is very well appreciated,” Chairman Lee joked, and his wife playfully slaps him.

“Okay, I’m sending them off now,” Minhyuk said, as he held onto the twins’ hands each. “Bye!” The twins waved, as they walked to the car of Minhyuk’s.

“It was really a great day, Minhyuk. Thanks again,” Jae Soo thanked him, when he walked her and twins to their apartment, after the drive home. “Yep, no problem at all,” Minhyuk replied with glee.

“Okay kids, you two need to take a bath, and then sleepy time,” Jae Soo said, as she ushered her twins inside. “I really like your place, Minhyuk appa. Also, I’m really happy that you’re my daddy now,” Yoo Jin said, and Minhyuk chuckled. “Thank you,” was all that Yoo Jun said, before he and his sister raced to the bathroom.

“Uhmm, Soo?” Minhyuk pulled Jae Soo back. “Yes?” Jae Soo turned to face him. “Goodnight and sweet dreams,” he replied, and kisses her on the cheek.

Stunned at what he did, Jae Soo didn’t get to exchange any words back. Minhyuk quickly dashes down the stairs, and off to his car.

“Okay, what did I just witness?” Zico asked from the living room. “I have no idea myself,” Jae Soo was still in shock.

“I think Minhyuk appa kissed mommy,” Yoo Jin answered, and the two adults looked at the little one. “What? I missed Minhyuk appa having mommy as his girlfriend?” Yoo Jun questioned.

“What? You’re both so silly,” Jae Soo blushed. “Oh come on, mommy! We know everything,” her twins giggled, and then rushed back inside the bathroom. “Yeah, the kids knows everything,” Zico teased along, and Jae Soo laughed shaking her head.



 

SORRY FOR LE SHORT ONE. LOL

BUT I DOUBLE UPDATED.

Do ya think it's moving too fast? >_>

OH WELL, MY STORY! LMAO!

I LOVE THE RUSHING FEEL! HEHEHEHEEHHE!

THE TWINS ARE ADORABLE! <3333