O4)

Importance of Love and Life

 

The past couple of days of the same week rolled by pretty fast, as Minhyuk would be the one picking up the twins for Jae Soo. Also, knowing how great of a person he is, Jae Soo puts her trust in him.

“Tomorrow is Friday, ahjussi, and mommy always take us to the park. You should join us,” Yoo Jin spoke up, whilst she colors inside her coloring book. “Jinnie, ahjussi isn’t a little boy,” Yoo Jun glared at his sister.

“Mommy isn’t a little boy too,” Yoo Jin argued back. “Hey, hey, why are you two arguing again?” Jae Soo asked, and the twins got incredibly quiet.

“Sorry, but I have plans tomorrow. How about I take you to the park on Saturday?” Minhyuk suggests, and Yoo Jin smiled greatly. “Mommy, can we go to the park on Saturday instead?” Yoo Jin asked Jae Soo.

“No, I want to go tomorrow,” Yoo Jun said, crossing his arms. “Then you go tomorrow. I’ll with ahjussi on Saturday,” Yoo Jin replied, and Jae Soo shook her head at the twins.

“Zico, can you please bathe them?” Jae Soo asked, as she was still cleaning in the kitchen. “Okay,” Zico replied, as he lazily gets off the couch and pushes the twins to the bathroom.

Minhyuk got up from the dining table, and walked over to the kitchen to place his cup away. Without hearing the quiet footsteps of Minhyuk’s, Jae Soo turned around and bumped into him.

Slipping and almost falling, Minhyuk reflexed hastily and caught Jae Soo in his arms. Both eyes stared deeply into one another, until Jae Soo cleared about Minhyuk pulling her back up.

“I…uh…sorry,” Minhyuk muttered his breath, and began to rub the back of his head. “It’s okay. Thanks by the way,” Jae Soo thanked him, as she walked past him to touch her cheeks.

Feeling how red and heated they were, Jae Soo tried her best not to think about letting Minhyuk see her. She was blushing, and it’d be a total embarrassment.

“Ah, boss,” Jae Soo called to him, as she wanted to kill the awkward silence. “Yes?” Minhyuk looked at her, to notice that her back was facing him. “Thanks for being there for the twins. Zico really needs to learn from you,” Jae Soo answered, and Minhyuk chuckled.

“No problem at all. Your kids are like my kids, though I don’t have any…” Minhyuk muttered the last part, and Jae Soo turned to face him, giggling. “Well, I hope that you do have your own kids, one day,” she replied, and Minhyuk smiled at her.

Jae Soo’s smile was really breath taking, and Minhyuk couldn’t stop staring at her. She was definitely a keeper, but the thing is, they’re not dating. If only, Minhyuk thought to himself.

“Well, it’s getting pretty late, and I have to read more documents once I get home. So I’ll see you tomorrow?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo nodded her head. “I’ll send you out,” Jae Soo replied, as she followed Minhyuk to the door.

“Dinner was great as always, so thanks a bunch,” Minhyuk praised on about Jae Soo’s cooking. “It’s not all that great,” she shyly replies, whilst scratching her arm lightly.

“Ah, Jae Soo-ssi,” he calls to her, as he steps outside of her place. “Hm?” Jae Soo raised her up to face him. “Would it be alright if I take you out for dinner tomorrow?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo was taken aback by his question.

“W-w-what?” She stuttered, and Minhyuk chortled. “I’m having dinner with friends, and would really like if you’d join,” he explained clearly, and Jae Soo giggled at her silly thoughts.

“I would love to, but the twins…” Jae Soo murmured, as she wasn’t sure about leaving Zico alone with Yoo Jun and Yoo Jin. “I’ll have Jaehyo stay with Zico to babysit,” Minhyuk insists, as he thought about his assistant.

“You’re very thoughtful, but—“

“Do you not trust me, Jae Soo-yah?” Minhyuk asked, interrupting her reply. “Eh?” Jae Soo looked at him, and then notices at how close both their faces were apart.

Also, staring deeply into each other’s eyes, Jae Soo then nods her head.

“Dinner tomorrow seems nice,” she rubbed her right arm softly, and Minhyuk smiled at her. “Great then. I’ll see you tomorrow,” he bid his goodbye, and left.

Jae Soo closed the door immediately, and turned around to feel her chest. Her heart was beating faster than a racecar, and Jae Soo almost felt like fainting.

Did she somewhat…feel a spark between her and Minhyuk?

“Momma!” Yoo Jin’s shout interjected Jae Soo’s thinking. “Y-y-yeh!” Jae Soo stuttered a reply, as she walked towards her twins’ room. “Did ahjussi go home?” Her daughter asked.

“Mm, he went home just moments ago,” Jae Soo answered, and Yoo Jin pouted. “I didn’t get to say bye,” she mumbled under her breath, and Yoo Jun rolled his eyes. “He’s not even all that cool,” Yoo Jun muttered, as he covered himself with the blanket.

 

The next following day was like every other day, whereas Zico would drop the twins off at school, meanwhile Jae Soo heads to work. Zico would choke on his words, upon seeing Ren, and Jae Soo would chat away happily with her coworkers.

“Are you and Minhyuk having a thing?” Eun Hyo asked, as she nudged Jae Soo’s shoulder. “W-w-what!? How can you think such a thing? We’re just friends,” Jae Soo answered, and Eun Hyo snickered.

“Just friends? Yah, Zico told me all about how the boss comes pick up the kids from school, and you cooking dinner for him every night,” Mia in, and Jae Soo chortled.

“I’m being a friend, can’t you see that?” Jae Soo retorted, but Mia and Eun Hyo shook their heads in disbelief. “What we see is…a family,” Eun Hyo and Mia said at the same time, then laughed together exiting out of the break room.

Before punching back in to work from lunch break, Jae Soo’s phone vibrated loudly inside her pocket. Taking it out to check on the caller i.d. on her cellphone, Jae Soo noticed that it was from the twins’ school.

“Hello?” Jae Soo picked up quickly. “Ms. Kang, this is Principal Lim, calling from Pure Youth Elementary, and I would need you to come down to the office this instant. Your son, Kang Yoo Jun has caused more trouble than before this time,” the principal explained.

Sighing and shutting her eyes tightly in skepticism, Jae Soo couldn’t believe it. What has Yoo Jun done this time?

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes,” Jae Soo replied, and then hung up. “Oh, where are you going?” Mia asked, and Jae Soo just ignored her friends.

Raising her hand up and down to knock Minhyuk’s office door, Jaehyo came by and accidently scared her.

“What are you doing?” Jaehyo asked, and Jae Soo jumped in fright. “Sorry,” she bowed an apology, and soon enough, Minhyuk opened the door already.

“Oh, what’s going on?” Minhyuk questioned the two, and Jaehyo shrugged not knowing what’s happening. “May I have a word with you?” Jae Soo asked Minhyuk, and he nodded his head letting her inside his office.

“What? Yoo Jun is in trouble?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo nodded her head. “The principal just called, and I have to go pick him up,” she answered.

“Then what are you waiting for? Let’s go,” He ushered her, whilst putting on his jacket. “Wait, what?” Jae Soo was confused by his actions. “Yoo Jun is like my son also,” Minhyuk said, and she smiled warmly at him.

“Thank you, boss,” Jae Soo thanked him, and Minhyuk nodded.

When reaching at the school, Jae Soo entered inside the office with Minhyuk following behind. She saw multiple mothers, their sons, and Yoo Jun. Biting bottom lip; Jae Soo’s heart broke at the sight of her son’s bruises and cuts.

“May I ask what happened?” Jae Soo spoke up, and the other mothers snickered away. “Yoo Jun fought with these four boys,” the principal explained, as she pointed at the other kids, who were also covered with cuts and bruises.

“I really don’t understand you, Ms. Kang. You look like a woman filled with great love, yet you can’t even discipline your own son?” A mother spoke up.

“Hmph, a poor woman like you who has no husband, should really double check about what’s reality,” another mother added. “What a disgrace in being a mother,” the third mother in the group continued.

“Enough!” Minhyuk shouted, as he was offended by what these mothers’ had said. “Excuse me sir, but just who are you?” The fourth mother in the group asked, and Jae Soo looked up at him.

“You’re all a shame to being mothers. Look at yourself, and look at Ms. Kang herself. You’re no better at all. Criticizing her on being a mother, and you all gang up on her in front of your sons? What will your sons think, when they get home? That their mother will always be there to protect them, even when they all turn 50 years old? No offense, but really now? If you’re such great mothers and Ms. Kang is really bad at doing her job, why not talk this out nicely? Being rude and assuming that she isn’t trying hard enough, will make all your sons think that they can do whatever they want in life,” Minhyuk defended Jae Soo, as all four mothers just gasped in shock.

Yoo Jun just rolled his eyes away, as he didn’t care about what Minhyuk had to say. Minhyuk is probably just trying to get his way into dating his mother, and Yoo Jun didn’t wish for that.

“Sir, who are you again?” The principal asked, and Minhyuk inhaled. “I am the father of the twins, Yoo Jun and Yoo Jin,” Minhyuk exhaled out his answer, and Jae Soo twitched at his response.

“You’re the father of Yoo Jun and Yoo Jin?” Everyone started gossiping, and Minhyuk snickered. “Just because I’m a busy guy at being a CEO, does not mean I don’t have a family to love and claim as,” Minhyuk spats out his status.

By this time, the mothers and principal started praising Minhyuk, Jae Soo, and Yoo Jun. After the problem was solved, and the other mothers scolded their son for bullying Yoo Jun, Jae Soo couldn’t thank Minhyuk enough.

“If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t know what to do,” Jae Soo said, as she held Yoo Jun’s hand. “It’s fine, really. Yoo Jun is a good boy, and he doesn’t need that kind of treating,” Minhyuk replied, as he stared at the quiet boy.

“Son, what’s wrong?” Jae Soo asked, as she stopped her tracks and knelt down to face her son. “I don’t like it,” Yoo Jun murmured. “What is it?” Jae Soo questioned again.

“He’s not my daddy! I don’t like it, mommy! I don’t like it!” Yoo Jun screamed, as tears rolled down uncontrollably. “Junnie, don’t cry like this at school,” Jae Soo said, as she tried to calm down her son.

“Where is my real daddy? Why is ahjussi here? Mommy, I want my real daddy!” The young one cried again, and Minhyuk bit his bottom lip at the awkward tension.

The school bell soon rang, and students scattered around the hall. Yoo Jin, who had finally walked out of her classroom, cheered at seeing Minhyuk and her mother.

“Momma!” Yoo Jin yells, but Jae Soo was too busy trying to calm Yoo Jun down. “Jinnie!” Minhyuk gave her the attention, and she ran to hug him.

“Eh? Why is oppa crying?” Yoo Jin asked, as she looked at her twin brother. “Mommy, I don’t want him!” Yoo Jun cried some more, and Jae Soo then picked her son up to hold.

“Yoo Jun-ah, he was helping us out only. Please, my dear son, don’t cry anymore, okay?” Jae Soo pleaded, as she wiped her son’s tears. “I don’t like him, I don’t like him!” Yoo Jun cried, burying his face in his mother’s embrace.

‘Sorry.’ Jae Soo mouthed an apology at Minhyuk, but he shook his head and smiled. ‘It’s okay, I understand.’ He mouthed back, and picked up Yoo Jin from the ground.

Walking home together as a family, Yoo Jun had stopped crying and fell asleep in his mother’s arms. As for Yoo Jin, she was busy telling Minhyuk about what she did at school, what happened, and the songs she sang and learnt.

“Is something wrong?” Minhyuk asked the dazed Jae Soo, after she had given snacks to little Yoo Jin, and sat in silence on the couch. “Mm, nothing,” she replied with an assuring smile, but Minhyuk wasn’t buying it.

“Momma, why was oppa crying?” Yoo Jin asked, as she raised her head up to face her mother from her homework. “Ah, he was just sad, because the other kids bullied him again,” Jae Soo lied, and Yoo Jin sighed a tiny one.

“Well, they should stop, because ahjussi said that he was our daddy to the bullies,” Yoo Jin said, and Jae Soo looked at him. “I’m home!” Zico shouted from the door, as Minhyuk sighed in relief.

“Zico, I’m actually going out tonight with Minhyuk. Mind if you babysit the twins?” Jae Soo asked, and Zico shrugged. “I don’t mind. Have fun,” Zico answered, and Yoo Jin clasped her hands together.

“Is Minhyuk ahjussi going to be mommy’s boyfriend?” Yoo Jin asked and giggled cutely. “What? No! We’re just friends,” both Minhyuk and Jae Soo answered. “Mhm,” Yoo Jin just nodded her head.

“Jinnie,” Jae Soo mumbled her daughter’s name. “Uncle, I want to go shower now!” Yoo Jin ignored her mother, and quickly took off running to the bathroom.

“Silly girl,” Minhyuk chuckled, and Jae Soo couldn’t stop blushing. “I will have a long talk with her later,” Jae Soo said, as she grabs her coat and walks out with Minhyuk.

“It’s okay. When she grows up, she’ll understand what ‘we’re just friends’ means,” Minhyuk responded cheekily, but Jae Soo shook her head.

“She watches lots of movies. In the end of the ‘we’re just friends’ logic, they become more than friends,” she explains, and Minhyuk laughed.

“You’re thinking too much, Soo,” Minhyuk chuckled, and Jae Soo looked at him confusedly. “Soo?” She asked, and Minhyuk nodded his head.

“Instead of just saying Jae Soo all the time, Soo is simple and easy to say,” he answered, and Jae Soo gave him a small smile. “So I should call you Min, or Hyuk then?” She sarcastically asked.

“What? My name is easy,” Minhyuk retorts, and Jae Soo shook her head whilst giggling. “You sound just like the twins right now, when I decided to nickname them both as Junnie and Jinnie,” Jae Soo said, thinking about her twins.

“They may sound like me, but they’re very lovely just like you,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo tried hard to hide her blush. “T-t-thanks,” she stuttered.



 

 

So what do you all think about this update!? 

MinSoo, SooBomb, JaeBomb, JaeMin (whatever couple name you all wish to ship them as lol), are falling for each other TOO QUICK, or no?

JUNNIE AND JINNIE ARE SUCH SWEETIES. <3