I see it now

I've been here all along

It was like Victoria's feet had grown roots and anchored her to the ground because no matter how much she willed her legs to move so she could run she didn't seem to be going anywhere. Her eyes were transfixed on Sulli's; Her eyes burned with an emotion Victoria had never seen before something of a mixture between anger, hatred and compassion. Sulli's jaw was clenched as she stared down Victoria, she was not going to let her leave the room without an explanation. Sulli inhaled a shaky breath "Just talk to me Toria!" Victoria furiously wiped her eyes and tried to compose herself after all she was the leader. "I........well......you.......6 years.......can''t.....young" Victoria's words just tumbled out of and in completely the wrong order and she internally cursed herself. it was at that moment that her legs seemed to come to life and she made a bee line for the door but Sulli was faster and wedged herself between Victoria and the door "It's not going to be that easy Victoria!" Sulli hissed her whole body seething with anger; it was a new feeling to Sulli especially when it concerned Victoria. 

"Ssssuulli please just move I can't do this right now!" Victoria said trying to assert her authority but the tears had now dried on Sulli's cheeks and her expression had contorted into one of pure anger and Victoria knew Sulli wasn't going to move. Sulli didn't even respond she just stared back at Victoria her eyes devoid of any emotion now. Tears pricked at Victoria's eyes again and she had to turn her back to Sulli she didn't want her to see her cry again. Never in a million years did Victoria think she would find herself in this position especially so soon after she had discovered her feelings! She racked her brain to try and find an excuse but she knew anything she said that wasn't the truth Sulli would see right through, it's what happens when you share a room with someone for so long you learn everything about them. She could hear Sulli's deep breathing a sign she was trying to calm herself down. Victoria wiped the rest of her tears and turned back to face Sulli "Now is really not the time Sulli just let me out of the room the others are going to be back soon and I need to cook them food!" ~What a pathetic excuse~ Victoria thought. Sulli couldn't help her hands turn into fists at her side she wasn't actually going to punch Victoria she just needed away to vent her frustration and right now her nails digging into her palms was the best way she could do it. In Sulli's mind something horrific must have happened to make Victoria act this way towards her and if the others had to cook their own food or starve so be it; she was willing to wait it out until Victoria actually came up with a comprehensive and real answer. "I swear to God Victoria I'm not moving from in front of this door until you actually talk to me properly.....what's wrong Toria? we've known each other 3 years already and shared a room for that long, just tell me what's wrong?" 

"It's got nothing to do with you, it's to do with Nichkhun.....I''m just still mad ok Sulli that is all!" She was lying through her teeth well there was a bit of truth to that her blood still boiled at the memory of Nichkhun laughing at Sulli. Sulli narrowed her eyes and studied Victoria's face she couldn't tell if she was lying or not so she decided to dig deeper "I knew he wasn't a good person yet you couldn't see it, you smiled at him like you cared for him and hung out of him like he was the best thing ever following him around like a lap dog why would him laughing at me suddenly changed that it's not like he hurt me or anything I've forgiven him why haven't you?! " Sulli pressed taking a few steps towards Victoria. Sulli didn't know where her assertiveness had come from she was usually so passive and quiet it kind of shocked her to be honest. It was Victoria's turn to narrow her eyes as she scrutinized Sulli's expression and words, she was hurt by what she had just said but something clicked inside her head "What's wrong Sulli were you jealous? huh? is that why you've been so nice to me recently because you knew he wasn't good? Huh? what's with all the extra affection, why do you sleep in my bed Sulli...why do you want to be so close to me?!" It was Sulli's turn to flinch her mind suddenly going into over drive at the thought of Victoria knowing the truth. She opened and closed like a fish but no words would come out. "Well if you are not going to answer let me out of this room" Victoria demanded.

But Sulli held her ground "No I'll answer, no I wasn't jealous I was just worried that you were falling for him too fast, I've been around you more often because I wanted you to know that I care and If things did go wrong then I wanted you know that you could come to me, as for sleeping in your bed it was only once recently and from then on it was because I couldn't climb the ladder, you got into bed with me you could have slept somewhere else" She fired back, hoping that she would derail Victoria from finding out the truth. Victoria breathed out an exasperated sigh and  finally looked at Sulli properly things were getting too heated and she didn't want to get in a serious fight with Sulli to be honest she just wanted to go back to the way things are when her feelings were just swirling butterflies in her stomach. "Sulli can we not just forget about this, it's stupid really, I'm sorry if it seems like I've been ignoring you but I really didn't mean it, lets just go back to the way things were ok?!" Sulli's anger seemed to dissipate at Victoria's words she was happy that she had apologized but she knew she hadn't gotten to the bottom of what was going on on. "Ok" Sulli breathed out and stepped aside to let Victoria out. Victoria was shocked how the mood had changed so quickly but she wanted out of the room and she wanted out now so she went for the door.

Sulli's mind and body didn't seem to be connected and she reached out to stop Victoria from leaving without thinking, Sulli's hand wrapped around Victoria's and she observed the shiver that rippled through Victoria's body at the contact. Victoria's cheeks blushed a bright crimson and she knew it was all over because her body had just betrayed her and she knew Sulli had seen it! Sulli took a step back and looked at Victoria in surprise, everything seemed to click into place in her mind and opened in shock 

"I see it now" Sulli whispered and Victoria closed her eyes letting out a breath, she was slightly relieved it was over and the other part of her was petrified of what was going to happen next.