How can you not see it?

I've been here all along

Sulli was lying on the top bunk in her and Victoria's room, Her eyes focused on some invisible mark on the ceiling. Her mind had millions of thoughts swimming around and she just couldn't get them under control. Almost every single one of those thoughts had something to do with Victoria. Sulli turned to look at her clock, the bright red numbers informed her it was 3:30 an hour before her and the rest of the members were due to be getting up. Sulli pulled herself from her thoughts and tried to relax her body, a smile touched her lips when she heard the light, even breathing of Victoria; it let Sulli know that Victoria was still asleep.

Sulli shifted her position on the bed allowing her to look over the side, Victoria's face came into view, she had a small smile on her face and her hands were tucked under her pillow with the duvet tucked tight under her chin. Sulli smiled to herself, during the day Victoria was the leader of f(x) and acted as their Omma, she had so much responsibility that Sulli often worried about her she could see it in Victoria's eyes that she was under a lot of pressure but she didn't want to worry the other members. Sulli always did her best to be there for her Victoria Unnie; to give her a hug, help her cook or just listen to her if she wanted to talk. But it was times like this that Sulli liked; Victoria was asleep her face completely relaxed the worries of that day and the day to come completely forgotten and Sulli thought she looked like an angel. Sulli was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Victoria beginning to move.

"Yeoboseyo Sulli!" Victoria spoke lightly as she rubbed her eyes. Sulli got such a fright that she jumped and hit her head of the ceiling. "Ahhhhhhh" Sulli groaned rubbing the back of her head. Victoria got out of bed, the light and climbed the ladder to Sulli's bed she sat down beside her and pulled her head into her hand to examine it. "Owwwww" Sulli whined when Victoria touched the sore spot. Victoria pulled her hand back "Sorry" she whispered. When she finished inspecting Sulli's head and was satisfied that she was ok she let go of Sulli's head. "Gamsahabnida Unnie" Sulli said and bowed her head to look down at her feet. 

Victoria tucked her finger under Sulli's chin and forced her to look back at her "Sulli what were you doing?" Sulli closed her eyes and shook her head "Nothing Unnie" she replied. A smile graced Victoria's features "Sulli sweetie it's not good to lie, I saw your head over the side of the bed what were you doing?" Sulli's cheeks flushed bright red and now she felt even more embarrassed because she was sure Victoria would notice her red cheeks "I.....I.......I was checking to see if you were ok Unnie, you've been under a lot of stress over the last few weeks and spending a lot of your free time with Nichkhun, I......I just wanted to see that all this wasn't preventing you from sleeping" Sulli internally kicked herself for stumbling over her words. Victoria gave sulli one of those full bright smiles, one that not many people got to see and Sulli's heart fluttered whenever Victoria directed it at her. "Baby you are just too cute for words" Victoria giggled and pecked Sulli on the cheek. At that moment Sulli's heart was beating so fast that she thought either it was going to burst right out of her chest or it was going to stop beating all together! Sulli's cheeks blushed a deep red again, she raised her head to look directly into Victoria's eyes "I always worry about you Unnie, when you are hurting I hurt too" Victoria pulled Sulli into a tight hug "Awwww cute cute Sulli what would I do without you!"

 After about a minute Sulli untangled herself from Victoria's grasp and lay back down in the bed hugging the pillow tightly to herself. Victoria lay down beside Sulli and propped her head up on her hand and used her other hand to Sulli's hair " We have about another 30 minutes try to get some more sleep baby" Sulli closed her eyes and just concentrated on the feeling of Victoria's soft hand running through her hair "Thanks Unnie" She whispered as she felt herself being pulled back into sleep.Sulli's last thought before she fell asleep was ~How can you not see it Unnie? How can you not see that I love you?~ Victoria continued Sulli's hair until she was certain that she was asleep, she tucked a strand of hair behind Sulli's ear and whispered "Thanks for all your caring Sulli I'll try to do better just for you." she didn't want to wake Sulli up by climbing back out of her bed so she just lay down enjoying the heat that was radiating from Sulli's body and soon she was falling back into her peaceful sleep.