This is going to get me in trouble!

I've been here all along

First I want to say I'm so sorry for not updating this story for so long but I was away on holidays and then abroad doing auditions but I'm back now so will be updating as regular as possible :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli's cheeks blushed a furious crimson colour as she tripped over her own feet for the fourth time during their rehearsals. "Sulli-ah what is wrong with you?!" Luna whined. Sulli folded her feet under herself and hung her head in embarrassment. Ever since she had gone through this stupid growth spurt it felt like she  didn't have control over her legs anymore. "Sulli-ah where is your head at today?" Krystal asked sending an icy glare in Sulli's direction. All Sulli could do was sit on the floor and continue to hang her head in shame "Sorry" She whispered not being able to look her members in the eye. She hated to disappoint her member but she really couldn't get her body under control today and it was gnawing on her last nerve.

"Ah girls stop it, go take a break and I'll talk to Sulli" Victoria ordered. The girls mumbled between each other and finally left to fill their water bottles. Victoria straightened out her clothes in a nervous tick before she sat down next to Sulli. She stayed silent hoping that the young girl would talk and when she didn't Victoria started to get agitated. All this silence was killing victoria and she eventually reached out and grabbed Sulli's chin and pulled her face towards her "Silly Sulli tell me what is going on?" Sulli's cheeks flushed again "Toria ever since I grew taller really quickly it's hard for me to dance, it feels like I cant control my own feet, I'm sorry that I'm making rehearsals harder!" Victoria smiled warmly at Sulli "Silly don't worry about it! It's just going to take you a while to get used to having longer legs! You did grow quite quickly didn't you?" She ruffled Sulli's hair and pulled her to her feet "I'll talk to the others ok?" Sulli smiled brightly "Thanks Toria." Victoria's insides warmed at the sight of Sulli's smile.

Two hours later Sulli was still doing her best to keep in time and step with the music. They were almost through the Hot Summer routine when the door to the training room opened and Nichkhun stepped in holding flowers for Victoria. A smile crept across Victoria's face when she saw him standing there. Sulli hated that Victoria smiled like that at Nichkhun, all of a sudden Sulli's anger started to bubble. "Hi Oppa!" The other girls shouted excitedly. "Hi Nichkhun, we are almost done if you want to take a seat and wait." He nodded and silently took a seat. 

Sulli was silently willing Nichkhun to explode into a million pieces, but when the music started she tried to refocus her mind onto the dance routine. She was almost completely through the routine without any mistakes when she caught sight of Nichkhun in the mirror; his eyes were wandering all over Victoria's body as she danced. Sulli was fuming she could literally feel her hands balling into fists at her sides, she wasn't paying attention and before she knew it her left foot was tripping over her right and went crashing to the ground. "GOD GET A GRIP SULLI-AH! Krystal shouted as she turned off the music. That's when she heard it; someone was trying to hold back laughter. Sulli and Victoria's eyes flew to Nichkhun as the others just stood there with open mouths. Nichkhun was covering his mouth with his hand trying to smother his laughter. Sulli could feel her eyes beginning to sting and burn with tears, and one thing she was certain of was that she wasn't going to cry in front of him, she got to her feet, she quickly realized she had hurt her ankle but despite the pain she hobbled off before the tears actually fell. To say that Victoria was furious was and understatement. Even Nichkhun had the decency to look ashamed of what he had done and stood up to apologise but before he could Victoria pushed passed him shoving him into the wall and informed the director she wouldn't be filming today. "Aish Nichkhun that was cruel" Amber spoke shaking her head at him. "Yeah I think it's best if you just leave" Luna said as she ushered the other girls out of the room.

Victoria knew exactly where Sulli had gone and ran quickly to catch up with the younger girl her heart breaking at the though of her little Sulli spending anymore time by herself. She found Sulli sitting on the floor of the bathroom with her knees hugged tightly to her chest and her head hidden by her knees. Victoria slid down the wall and sat down next to Sulli and pulled her against her side hugging her. Sulli wrapped her arms tightly around Victoria's waist and slid closer allowing her head to drop onto Victoria's shoulder. Victoria pulled Sulli's hair off her face so she could see her properly, her eyes were red and puffy a sign of how hard she had been crying. "Sulli I'm so sorry" Sulli sniffed as she tried to stop the tears from traveling the now familiar path down her cheeks. "Sulli-ah don't pay attention to Nichkhun, he's an idiot, he knows nothing about anything!" Sulli laughed despite herself. "There's that beautiful smile! Victoria whispered as she tied Sulli's hair up into a ponytail. "God I looked like such a fool but he was leering at you and it made me angry that he was looking at you in that way and I just kinda tripped over my......" Sulli trailed off and clamped shut but it was too late she'd already said too much. Victoria's skin tingled at how sweet Sulli was and without thinking she leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Sulli you're like my own guardian angel, what would I ever do without you?!" Sulli blushed and giggled nervously. "Alright lets get you to our relax room" Sulli tried to stand up but her ankle was too sore. "Here let me" Victoria helped Sulli to her feet and then stood with her back to her and pulled her arms around her neck "Come on, hop on!" Sulli laughed and hopped onto Victoria's back making sure to be careful of her ankle.

"Thank you Toria" Sulli whispered. Victoria was taken by complete surprise when her body erupted in goose-bumps when Sulli's breath tickled her neck, she was stunned by the way her body was reacting to Sulli being in such close contact. All she could think of was how close Sulli's lips were to her neck. "God Victoria keep your mind on track, stop thinking about Sulli like that she is only young" Victoria told herself. Victoria couldn't prevent the shiver that ran through her body as the thought of Sulli's lips on her neck entered her mind. "STOP IT VICTORIA, where did these feelings come from?!" Victoria said to herself.

Victoria carried her all the way to their relaxing room, where all the others were waiting. Victoria placed her gently on the couch  and went to find her an ice pack, she needed time away from Sulli to think. Victoria made it to the kitchen and grabbed the ice pack out of the freezer her hands shaking as she tried to figure out what was going on with her feelings. She was supposed to like Nichkhun not Sulli. Why did she all of a sudden have all these weird feelings for Sulli, she had never thought about her like that before. The longer she thought about it things started to become clearer; she enjoyed the the way Sulli was always looking after her, and she never minded when Sulli shared her bed, she always felt more relaxed with the younger girl lying next to her and she really liked it when she woke up and Sulli's arm was around her waist; she felt safe when Sulli was holding her like that. "Victoria you have to stop this now" She told herself and walked off to go back to Sulli. She put a pillow under her foot and gently rested the ice pack on her ankle. "Thanks Toria" Sulli beamed at her and in that second Victoria's heart melted.

"Oh no this is going to get me in trouble" She thought.