Just look me in the eyes

I've been here all along

Manager Oppa appeared to take Sulli to the hospital almost as soon as Victoria had sat back down. She automatically stood up and pulled Sulli onto her back again and brought her down to the car that was waiting for them, she delicately placed her in the back seat making sure not to knock her foot. Victoria was climbing back out of the car when she felt Sulli's soft hand wrap around her own and all the blood in her body seemed to flow right to her cheeks making them flush a bright crimson colour. Victoria dropped her head down and turned to Sulli her hair creating a curtain between them "Yes Sulli?" she asked not trusting herself to look Sulli directly in the eye. "Come with me Toria, I don't like hospitals........please Toria?" Victoria made the wrong choice to try and glance at Sulli, she had her aegyo in full force sporting the best pout she could manage. "Aigoo" Victoria blew out in defeat and climbed back into the car and sat down beside Sulli. ~Your so damn weak Victoria, when the hell did Sulli have this kind of control over me~ Victoria thought to herself. She felt her arm being encircled by Sulli's and her head resting on her shoulder "Thanks Toria" Sulli whispered and pulled the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear revealing Victoria's flushed cheeks. Victoria just smiled and nodded still not looking at Sulli.

 

2 hours later, one x-ray completed and many tears shed on Sulli's part the conclusion was reached that she had not broken her ankle just sprained ligaments and would have to rest for a couple of weeks. Victoria had sat in the corner the whole time her head down trying to keep her mind of Sulli but every time Sulli let out a squeal in pain or she could hear her crying she would dig her nails into her palms to hold herself back from going to hold her, she couldn't be anywhere near Sulli after she had realized she must be having feeling towards her. She even allowed manager Oppa to carry Sulli back to the car and into the apartment. Victoria couldn't help her heart rate picking up when she saw that Sulli was lying in her bed, she quickly turned to face away from her as she felt the heat rush to her cheeks again. Sulli giggled and sat up "Come on Toria it's late you should go to sleep!"  Victoria was weighing the options in her head; sleep on the top bunk where she probably wouldn't sleep due to utter fear of heights or sleep in her bed where she probably wouldn't sleep due to Sulli being in such close proximity. Her heart seemed to win the battle and she got into her own bed with her back facing Sulli and pulled the duvet up tight under her chin. She felt Sulli's arms snake around her waist and her body scoot closer to hers, Victoria stiffened and held her breath "Thank you Toria, love you!" Victoria waited until she was sure Sulli was asleep and extracted herself from Sulli's grasp. She turned to face Sulli and and studied her face ~She's so beautiful~ she thought to herself, her hand seemed to reach out on its own and ghosted over Sulli's features, she retracted her hand like it had been burnt as soon as she realized what she had been doing. ~Get a hold of yourself~ Victoria told herself and she left the room to go do some thinking as far away from Sulli as possible.

 

The last few days of filming between Nichkhun and Victoria were icy to say the least and he wouldn't stop apologizing for what he had done but Victoria's heart was now to invested in Sulli and wouldn't allow herself to forgive him. She heaved a sigh of relief when the director called cut for the last time, she bowed and thanked all the crew for their hard work but  left without saying anything to Nichkhun, her stubbornness out weighing the politeness she'd been taught throughout her training. When she arrived back at the dorm all she wanted to do was collapse on the couch and forget about everything that had happened. But as soon as she stepped inside the door she was greeted by Sulli wrapping her arms around her "Toria congratulations on being finished I know you were dreading your last day of filming that why I prepared this for you....." Sulli stepped aside to allow Victoria to see what she was talking about; Sulli had cooked all Victoria's favorite foods and laid them out nicely on the table in the sitting room. Victoria couldn't help the smile that over took her face and her insides suddenly started to tie itself in knots, "thanks Sulli" she managed to get out still avoiding Sulli's gaze, she hadn't looked Sulli in the eyes since the accident. They sat down on the floor by the table and started to eat "Sulli-Ah where are the others?" Victoria asked her eyes scanning around the dorm. "They went  to the cinema Toria because we had the day off but because my foot still isn't better I couldn't go plus I wanted to do this for you!" Sulli had decided the day that she had gotten injured that if Victoria didn't love her already she was going to do whatever it takes to make her fall in love with her. Sulli couldn't understand why Victoria hadn't been looking at her for the last week or so but she just brushed it off and continued to go about her plan to get Victoria. She watched Victoria as she ate happy that she was enjoying the food she had made, but she frowned when Victoria stood up and excused her self muttering her thanks as she fled the room and slammed the door to their bedroom. Victoria lay on her bed and covered her face with her pillow, it was getting to hard to avoid Sulli and her heart was hurting from not being around her but it was just as hard to be around her, all her senses were screaming at her to hold her, kiss her and tell her how she felt. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply her nose picking up the smell of Sulli on her pillow, a smile formed on her lips; Sulli's perfume was a magical smell to Victoria it relaxed her in an instant "Ugh" she sighed in frustration and flung the pillow across the room.

 

"Ow" Victoria heard a voice say, she sat up on the bed quickly smacking her head off the top bunk "Aigoo" Victoria hissed and held her head. "Sorry Sulli I didn't know you were there!" Sulli raced to Victoria's side and sat down beside her "Let me see your head" Sulli asked trying to prise Victoria's hands off her head. "No I'm ok, don't worry Sulli!" she replied closing her eyes trying to distract her mind from the fact Sulli was very close to her. "Take your hands away NOW! Sulli demanded the irritation in her voice very evident to Victoria. She quickly pulled her hands away but left her eyes closed. Sulli's fingers danced over Victoria's skin with feather lite touches and Victoria felt her resolve crumbling slowly. After a few minutes Sulli's fingers stopped moving and moved to rest on Victoria's hand "I think you are going to be ok Toria, just be more careful next time!" she said with a little giggle. Victoria nodded and lowered her head to look at their hands, she really wanted to lace their fingers together and see how it felt but she internally scolded herself ~God Victoria she is 6 years younger than you~ She pulled her hands away from Sulli's and got up to leave but Sulli's hands reached out and clasped around her wrist anchoring her to the spot. "Toria....." Sulli whispered sadly and it broke Victoria's heart to hear her say her name like that. "Yeh Sulli?" She replied still facing away from her. "Stop saying my name like that and turn around and look at me" she quietly asked. Victoria gathered herself quickly and turned to face Sulli. She couldn't look at her, she knew if she looked everything was going to become that much harder. "Toria look at me" Sulli asked again but Victoria just shook her head shuffling her feet to try and relieve the anxiety she was feeling. "Please Toria just look at me!" Sulli's voice was a little more forceful this time but Victoria still couldn't bring herself to do it and she could feel the tears starting to sting her eyes.

"GOD DAMN IT VICTORIA JUST LOOK ME IN THE EYE!" Sulli screamed with tears streaming down her face and Victoria's eyes snapped up to meet Sulli's "I......I'M.........I'M sorry Sulli" Victoria managed to get out before her tears started to fall too.