Hate isn't a strong enough word!

I've been here all along

Sulli enjoyed the fact that she had never met Nichkhun but that was all about to change, at this very moment she and the other members of F(x) were in the car on the way to a water park. The moment was looming of when Sulli and Nichkhun would come face to face and to tell the truth Sulli felt a little sick at the thought. The thought of meeting him made Sulli's skin crawl. She had just about put up with listening to all the others talk about Nichkhun; Luna seemed the most excited to meet him and usually chatted about him all day to Victoria-Unnie. Often when it all got to much for her she would disappear into her room cover her face with her pillow and put her i-pod onto full volume and try to forget the smile that was on Victoria-Unnie's face whenever someone mentioned Nichkhun. But here in the water park there was going to be nowhere for her to escape to, and she worried would Victoria pick up on the fact that she didn't like Nichkhun. Krystal and Luna were excitedly trying to make a list of all the things he should be able to do, Luna was so excited that she couldn't stop shouting and every so often Krystal would give her the eye roll and Luna would quieten down. The most important thing to Sulli was that he treated Victoria well and she even voiced this thought. Luna and Krystal both agreed and put it as number one on their list. There was also a problem with this; Sulli of course wanted Victoria-Unnie to be happy but if he was making her happy enough to give him one of "those" smiles well then she was going to have to step in and do something about it but if he wasn't making her happy well then Sulli knew exactly how she was going to deal with him; Kick him where the sun doesn't shine and demand he never comes near HER Victoria ever again. Sulli laughed to herself she was normally a pleasant, happy, joyful girl but when it came to Victoria she would do anything for her. "Stop being so stupid and just tell her how you feel!" Sulli told herself. She was quickly broken from her thoughts, the car had stopped and Nichkhun was walking over. Sulli took a deep breath and held back the urge to slap him in the face as soon as he opens the door. Sulli laughed again "Now wouldn't that surprise him" She thought. But as the door opened she plastered a fake smile across her face and silently prayed this would be over quickly.

Luna, Krystal and Sulli had gone off to change into their swimming clothes leaving Victoria and Nichkhun alone. At the beginning it was awkward and Nichkhun was quickly making the situation worse when in fact he was only trying to be nice and make sure Victoria was ok. Victoria did her best to stay calm but she could feel herself winding up like a spring and at any moment she could just release all her frustration. Moments past and Victoria seriously thought she was going to snap; She had lost count of the amount of Times Nichkhun had asked "Are you ok?" or "Are you mad?" "Nichkhun really I'm fine!" she blew out in an exasperated breath her tone a little more hostile than intended. After few minutes of silence Victoria heaved a sigh of relief when she saw Sulli's bright face walking towards her with the other two just a few steps behind her. "Omma!" Luna and Krystal excitedly exclaimed when they saw her again. Sulli refused to call her Omma because for obvious reasons it would just be weird instead she called her Toria. Victoria gathered Sulli into a tight hug as soon as she was close enough and smiled brightly at her. Sulli internally congratulated herself and kept a mental score; 1-0 to me!

Nichkhun got them all life jackets, it was only Sulli and Victoria who couldn't swim and Luna was a little shaky at it so he just wanted them all to be safe anyway and promised to protect them. They first went to the wave pool enjoying the warm calm water before the wave would start. When they started it was expected that Nichkhun would help the girls but to Sulli's delight and Victoria's discomfort he allowed them to get knocked over by the waves. Sulli pulled herself up and staggered over to help Victoria up and keep her upright during the next waves. Victoria pecked her on the cheek and gave her one of "those" smiles and in that moment Sulli thought her legs turned to jelly, she quickly counted 2-0 to me! After a while it seemed Nichkhun remembered and came over to help Victoria and the second youngest. They played around and ate lunch and Sulli was forced to observe Nichkhun's charm at it's fullest. It made Sulli sick to her stomach to watch Victoria-Unnie giggle over her him. Somewhere in the fun and games Victoria and Sulli had managed to lose a bet and found themselves putting on a show for the people of the water park. Victoria and Sulli laughed their way through the routine, Victoria collapsed to the ground laughing as Sulli completed the routine; dramatically lying on the ground. Victoria crawled up beside her resting each hand on either side of Sulli's head and smiled down at her.

Nichkhun took them all for food when they were finished at the park. Sulli had to stifle her laughter at Nichkhun not being able to figure out what to order. "If I was in his shoes I'd know exactly what to order for Toria I know all her favorite things" Sulli thought to herself and hoped one day she'd be able to prove all this knowledge she had of Victoria. The topic soon changed to finding Victoria and Nichkhun nick-names, Sulli pretended to find it cute, joined in and even laughed but inside she was fuming at the thought of Nichkhun having a nick-name for Her Toria. When the names had been chosen Sulli spent the rest of the mean silent, imagining what it would be like if Victoria loved her back.

After a long day they all arrived back at the apartment and Luna and Krystal quickly disappeared into their bedrooms to sleep. Distant voices saying "Night Omma" echoed through the small space. Sulli flopped down on the couch and watched out of the corner of her eye as Victoria swiftly cleaned the kitchen. When she came back into the living room she was surprised to see Sulli still up. "Silly Sulli what are you doing still awake?" Sulli smiled at the affectionate pet name Victoria used. She took the hand that had been extended to her, and Victoria pulled her along to their bedroom.

Sulli lay down on Victoria's bed not having enough energy to climb the ladder to her own bed. With Victoria in the bathroom Sulli pulled on her sleep shorts and top and snuggled up in Victoria's duvet, a hint of a smile played at her lips, the duvet smelled like Victoria's perfume and she loved it. The bathroom door clicked open and Victoria stopped, noticing that Sulli was in her bed, she giggled softly "Silly Sulli that's my bed, yours is up there" she said. She bent down so she could see Sulli and pointed towards the top bunk. Sulli pulled her head out from under the duvet and pouted attempting her best aegyo "Toria I'm too tired to climb up there, can I please just stay here?" Victoria walked over and sat on the bed and could see Sulli's aegyo in full force. She smiled "Ok Silly Sulli but you are going to have to share, I'm scared of heights, the only reason I ever go up there is if you are sick or something!" Sulli moved over and pulled the duvet back. Victoria giggled again and slipped in. She turned to face Sulli and started to her hair lulling her into sleep. "You enjoy today Silly?"  Victoria murmured. Sulli opened her eyes and nodded "Yes Toria."  Victoria smiled "You were quiet at the meal are you sure you had fun?" Victoria's finger grazed Sulli's cheek in passing and almost instantly a blush came to Sulli's cheeks. "Yes Toria, I was just making sure he was good to you, he has to treat you like a princess!" Sulli internally cursed herself for sounding like such an idiot and she also wondered had she crossed the line with that kind of comment. Victoria's cheeks flushed pink and her eyes fell to the duvet for a few seconds before she composed herself. She twirled a piece of Sulli's hair around her finger and spoke in a hushed tone "Sulli you are so sweet, thank you for looking after me, I don't need to be treated like a princess I've got my own one here" and she poked Sulli on the nose. Sulli giggled lightly and squirmed under Victoria's gaze. "Alright go to sleep Sleepy Sulli" Victoria ordered and Sulli's eyes quickly snapped shut. "Good night Unnie, love you" Sulli sighed out. "Night Silly, Love you too." Sulli's heart hurt hearing that, Sulli really meant it but Victoria didn't mean it in the same way. It was then that she decided she was going to make Victoria hers, to hell with Nichkhun, she hated him, "No hate isn't a strong enough word" Sulli thought to herself.