Broken

Imperfections

 

Kim Hyemi’s POV

     It has been a week since I moved into this house. Yet, I don’t think I’m getting along with Infinite members, aside Myungsoo oppa and Sungjong oppa. Had I done anything wrong? This is confusing me. I tried my best in front of them, hoping that they can accept me the way I am. Sunggyu oppa didn’t say anything about this. Maybe he doesn’t notice. Too busy with the practise and all. Now, it’s hard to see his face. He never got his dinner at home. The others too. The only one who tried their best to eat dinner with me, Myungsoo oppa and Sungjong oppa. They are so nice to me, that they can be my fathers, my brothers, my friends, and my boyfriends. However, their relationship with me is just friends of my brother. But then, I appreciate their effort.

     Today is Sunday. And I have no class on Sunday. My best friends, Oh Seumi, Lee Jaeya and Shim MinJong asked me to go for outing. But I said I have to see first whether I’m free or not. But, actually I am free today. It’s just that I’m not in the mood for outing. After the boys had gone for schedule, I made a list. Things-to-be-done. Practically, the list is more about the house. Clean the kitchen, vacuum the floor, laundry, scrub the toilets, and tidy up the rooms. Wait! Don’t think negative pals! I do this not because they (Infinite) told me so, but it’s my own initiative. I like cleaning. I like cleaning because I don’t like to live in dirty places, or in a mess. It’s like living in rats nest. *Don’t ask me whether rats have nest or not*

     Now it’s afternoon. I have done most of the list. The only one left is ‘tidy up the rooms’. Like what’s written, there’s an‘s’ at the ‘room’ word. That means I’ll have to barge into the boys room. I know it’s like intruding their privacy, but, actually I only dare to walk through the maknaes’ door and sunggyu oppa’s room. But, before that, let me have my lunch first.

     While I’m making myself lunch, I noticed that this kitchen need to go for groceries. NO! I mean, I need to go for groceries. *Jeez, how can I ask this kitchen to buy things?* Well then, I’ll go after I have done the list. Maybe I’ll join the girls too. Hm... Let’s just see after this. Now, I’m going to enjoy my precious delicious lunch that was made by me. :D

 

 

     Done with the maknae’s room. I was so surprised when I first enter their room. You can actually guess which one is Sungjong oppa’s territory, and which one is Myungsoo oppa’s heaven. Yes! Half of the room was so in mess, that the clothes are everywhere *I can’t recognize which clothes are still fresh and which clothes are dirty so I grab all of them and stuff it into Sungjong oppa’s wardrobe*, while the other half are so clean, that I don’t know what should I clean up, that there’s even shining star on that side. This just increases my curiosity on how they can get along together. :D

     Now, let’s proceed with Sunggyu oppa’s room. I open his door. His room is, hmm, average. Not too clean, not too mess. Oh yes, forgot to tell, even though Myungsoo oppa’s heaven is super clean, he still cannot beat mine! Haha... *maybe it’s the effect of staying with Sungjong oppa :P*. Back to my beloved oppa’s room. I think I will only take 5 to 10 minutes to clean up. His table is the only part of the room that is actually scattered with papers and mags and devices. When I stack his things on that table, I notice a few pictures of him. And Jiae unnie. They were so close. So happy and cheerful, like they are the only brother-sister in the world. I think about myself. I never had picture with oppa. Not a single of them. My heart clench. I look at the date. It’s... It’s only last week. I was already here.

     I ignore my heart for a moment. I quickly stack his things, fix his bed sheet and go out of the room immediately. For now, let’s not think about that. Think positive Hyemi!

     I’m going to distract myself with shopping for groceries. It’s only two right now. I’ll be able to make it before dinner. Like they would eat dinner at home. Hyemi! Be positive!

     I go to a nearer bus stop. I’m thinking on going to a market at the centre of the city. I want to get away from this feeling.

     While I’m on my way to a market, my mind flies back to Sunggyu oppa and Jiae unnie. They are working in one company. They must have seen each other frequently since the YAMO ended. I hold myself from broken.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Guys! I'm so so so so sorry for the late update. I was lacking of idea before this, that's why I can't do any update. Huhu.. Jinjja mianhaee..

 

and, I noticed that actually the real spelling of the YAMO's sister is Yoo Jiae, not Yoo Jiea. Yoo Jiea is also an artist under Woollim, she's active under Baby Soul. SO, I had change all her name into Yoo Jiae. That's the correct one. Sorry if this makes you confuse.

 

 anyway, thanks for being the most patience subscribers and thanks for reading my not-so-interesting fic! :D :D :D KAMSAHAMNIDA!! :D

 

@namiadarina