Away

Imperfections

 

Kim Hyemi’s POV
 
Ergh... I hate packing. I really wanted to ask the maids to do this job, but then, pity them. They have thousands of housework to do, how can I burden them more? Jeeshh..
 
Again. Why do I have to pack all these things? Right. Because I have to move in Infinite’s dorm, or Sunggyu oppa’s dorm. Thanks to Omma for that.
 
 
 
Flashback
 
I was washing the dishes after dinner, when Omma suddenly called me.
 
“Hyemi-ah! Come sit first. Let the maids do the dishes, don’t make yourself. Abuji and I have something to say to you,” I walked awkwardly to them. I don’t know why, but since the incidence, the relationship between me and my parents had become loose.
 
“What is it?” I asked. Feeling curious, of course.
 
“Well... Since you really wanted to take culinary, and the classes are pretty far from here, we wanted you to stay with Sunggyu,” Abuji said that without looking into my eyes. What’s the point if my classes are quiet far? Come on, we have the driver right? And I don’t want to live with Oppa alone. 
 
 “What? Why? What’s the difference?”
 
“Hyemi. We want you to stay with Sunggyu, which means with the other Infinite also. Your classes are just near there right?” my eyes became as round as ever. Come on! Who would not surprised if you were asked to live with some kind of idol?
 
“Omma, Abuji, are you serious? We have the driver to send me right? So why should I stay with Oppa? With Infinite exactly?” I shot the with the questions. They deserved it. Damn for leaving me alone for the past 3 years.
 
“Hyemi! Please understand. We let you take culinary , so please listen to us this once! We want you to have some brother-sister bonding time! We know Sunggyu is busy with his schedule, that he doesn’t have the time to see you, so we think you should go to him. Ok? End of discussion,” I looked at Abuji with disbelief. Seriously? Did he just scolded me? 
 
My eyes started to become teary.
 
End of flashback
 
Huhh... Why can’t they understand me? I thought when I found them, I would at least have someone by my side and understand me. God. Sunggyu and I have never become so close like other siblings would. His fault for being an idol.
 
Knock knock.
 
“Hyemi-ah. Are you done? The chauffeur is waiting for you,” Omma, you want me to leave that much? Huhh...
 
“Okay. I’m almost done,” I zipped my bags. Time for last check, clothes-check, toiletries-check, dress-up-things-checked, what else? Guess these are enough. I still can come here again to pick some things right???
 
I picked the bags and opened the door. I was surprised to find the chauffeur right in front me. I blinked at him.
 
“Miss, let me bring your bags,” 
 
“Thanks,” I gave him 3 bags full of my things. But I still think that that are not enough. Whatever. Just ignore it.
 
I walked downstairs, only to find Omma and Abuji at the front door, waiting for me.
 
I sighed again. Wait, did I sighed before this?
 
I reached Omma and Abuji.
 
“Hyemi, take care of yourself. Don’t be naughty, and be a good girl to your Oppa and soon-to-be oppas,” Abuji said.
 
“Hyemi, don’t forget us here. You still can visit us, if you want. Omma and Abuji love you,” Omma said with a smile. Did she cried?
 
“Okay. I’m going. Annyeong,” with that, I entered the car, and the chauffeur started to speed off, going to some place which will be my new another home.
 
 
 
 
 
so, how is it? :D do read, do comment, do subscribe! :D
 
@namiadarina