Caring oppas

Imperfections

 

Kim Hyemi's POV

 

     I open my wardrobe. After a few minutes standing, I take out a knee length button dress and a pair of jeans. I love dress up. But I don't like revealing and heavy outfits. It's weird and awkward. Sometimes I even think that people who wear revealing clothes are weird. But I can't judge them. Maybe they have their own opinion.

     I tie up my hair into a high ponytail as usual and pin my bangs. I put on light make-up, just to make sure my face doesn't look pale. Done. I stand in front of my wardrobe's mirror, take a brief of myself. Perfect for class. Looking neat and tidy, I smile at myself.

     I pack up my bag, sling it on my shoulder and take my guitar in its own bag along with me. I have music class on my first day. How exciting. I go out of my room, skip stairs and go straight to the kitchen for breakfast.

     "You're going to class Hyemi-ah?" Woohyun oppa asks me. I thought they already left for schedule.

     "Yup. Oppa you don't have scheduled?" I grab a piece of bread and spread it with peanut butter. I put bread on it.

     "We have a show at 9. Do you want us to send you Hyemi? I can ask the manager to give you a ride," at last, Sunggyu oppa talks. I know I made him looks bad.

     "Uh. Thank you, but no oppa. I'll just take the bus from here. Plus my college is not that far. And I want to go early because I want to walk around the college," I stuff in the last bites of my bread into my mouth. I drink hot chocolate that I made before I went for morning jog.

     "Are you that excited Hyemi? You look so cheerful this morning," Sungjong oppa comments as he just got down from his room that he shares with Myungsoo oppa. Whenever I pass the room, the name 'the maknaes room' always popped into my mind.  But their characters are so different that I always wonder how they can get along together.

     "Is it obvious? Mianhae. It's just that today is the first day of my college, so it's normal right to be excited and all?" I smile at Sungjong oppa cheerfully and went up as I'm done with my breakfast. "Oppa, I'll go now, I'm afraid the bus won't wait for me, anyyeeong," as I am about to head out of the house, Sunggyu oppa calls for me. I turn my head to him.

     "Neh oppa?" I tilt my head. It's my habit to tilt my head a little when I get curious since I was in middle school. I have a brother told me I look cute when I do that. But I don't mean to.

     Sunggyu oppa walks toward me. He takes out his purse from his back pocket. "Here I give you my card. Just in case you need to buy anything after your classes. Be wise, or I'll take it back," he passes me his credit card. I am surprise. He gives his credit card to me? Like really? 

     "Omo oppa, thank you! Kamsahamnida," I am just too happy that he is willing to give his things to me when I hug him tightly. This means something right? The first bro-sis moment between us. Everyone look at us. And Sunggyu oppa reactions indicates that he's surprise.

     Too much surprise can cause heart attack. :)

     "I'll be going first. Bye oppa. Thank you," I say as I release him from the hug. I wave at him and the other Infinite.

     "Be careful," he advise.

     "Hyemi-ah, hwaiting!" Sungjong oppa put his fist in the air. I smile at him. "Hwaiting!"

     Myungsoo oppa walks to me, with a cool face that he always wears. He really didn't put ice on his face everynight, did he?

     "Neh oppa?" I ask him, unconsciously tilting my head. I know he wants to say something too, as this is my first day of college, and we just got close since yesterday.

     "Stay away from any men, be careful in the bus, walk look straight, and concentrate in your class," that is too much! Especially the first one. I can't get any male friends? Mean oppa.

     I let out a laugh, since it's weird for him to say such things to me. "Neh oppa. Thanks for your advices. I'll try my best today," he smiles and held out his hand to ruffle my hair. I quickly jerk away.

     "Not the hair oppa," I smile at him, afraid he will take it seriously. He just laugh at me.

     "Okay then. I'll go first. Anyyeong!" I say and wave at them for the last time for today. I half run to the nearest bus stop, afraid that the bus will left me. My thoughts fly back to the Infinite oppas. Glad it's not that awkward anymore. Caring oppas. Lucky me. I smile by myself.

 

_________________________________________________________________

there you go, chapter 5!!

 

sorry for the late update. I was so.... didn't have the idea on what to write. but then, i tried my best . :D

and, sorry for the short chapter too..

i'll try to update another chapter tonight!!

wish me goodluck! lol

 

@namiadarina