Alone

Imperfections

 

Kim Hyemi's POV

 

     I woke up early like always, six thirty in the morning. After I prepared breakfast for the whole house, I changed my pj's into comfortable clothes for morning jog. And now, here I am, jogging around the housing area, taking in fresh air. 

     This residential is seriously awesome. They even have a man-made lake at the park. Water lilies are floating on the water. And I haven't found any thrash yet. So clean. Plus, this residential is guarded with the security guard at the entrance and cameras are like everywhere. The house I'm staying right now must be expensive.

      I look at my wrist watch. 7 30. Better go home now. I change the playlist that is playing on my mp3, and jog back home. 

     When I reach home, I notice that the breakfast I made is already eaten and the house is pretty quite. Maybe they have schedule this morning. I continue my jog to my room.

     After I take my bath, I wear a simple blouse with a pair of blue trousers and I tie my hair into a high ponytail. I hate it when my hair keeps falling when I'm doing work. But, I don't want to cut my hair. Because, your hair is your crown right? Sort of. And I just love my hair so much that I don't have the guts to cut it. But if it just too long, I'll just cut it down since it will make it hard for me to take care of it.

     Ok. Enough about my hair.

     Done fixing myself. Now let me fix the bed and clean up the room. I haven’t finished unpacking my things because I felt so sleepy and tired yesterday. Maybe it’s because of the tiring journey. I line up my things on the floor, pick up unnecessary things and throw it. This is much better. Now, it’s time for breakfast.

     This means I need to make a new one since they already finished it.  I reach the kitchen and wear an apron. I’m going to make pancake! Yeay! So far, I think my pancake is the best. Haha...

     As I’m about to turn on the stove, I hear someone entering the kitchen. I quickly turn around to see who is it.

     “Oh, Myungsoo oppa!  What are you doing here?” I am surprise to see Myungsoo oppa since I thought everyone already left for schedule.

     “What? What do you mean by what am I doing here? I’m going to have breakfast of course! Mm... Are you going to make pancakes?” he smiles at me.

     “Oh. Sorry. You don’t have schedule this morning oppa?” I turn on the stove, and start mixing ingredients while waiting for the pan to heat up.

     “Nope. Because I just got back from Japan. So the manager hyung let me have my rest today,” he sits on a stool and watches me.

     This is just making me nervous. Aish. Now I have to live with Myungsoo oppa. It’s not that I don’t like him. It’s just that, I don’t know. It’s like you have this feeling, where you want to avoid that person as much as possible. But that seems impossible, since I’m going to be alone with him in this house today. Aigoo.

     I put two pancakes on a plate and put it in front of Myungsoo oppa. I open the fridge and take out maple syrup.

     “Oppa, you’re not going anywhere today?” I put a spoonful of maple syrup on his pancakes. He takes a bit of the pancake and tastes it.

     “I don’t think so. I want to rest at home today. Mm... maa! Never thought you’re good at cooking,” he continues eating while I make other pancakes for me and coffee.  He’s going to stay at home? Andwaee!!!~~

     “Oppa, I just made simple pancakes. I think everyone can make pancakes,” I reject his praise politely. He chuckles. Why does he have to be so handsome??? Oh wait, what’s going on?

     “Right. But seriously, it’s delicious. Maybe it’s because I haven’t eat pancakes for such a long time,” I smile, and sit in front of him, eating my breakfast. He takes the maple syrup and put a spoonful of it on my pancakes. “Thank you,” I am a bit surprise.

     “Hyemi, you’re not going anywhere today?” he asks.

     “No. I don’t think so. I want to rest at house today. Tomorrow I’ll start my classes, so I want to be prepare and sort things out today,” he looks at me.

    “Oh right. You’re going to college here right? What course are you taking?” he finishes his pancakes and stands to go to the sink.

     “Culinary. I’ll be taking English class and music class also. Oh oppa, just leave it there. I’ll wash the dishes once I finish,” I say as I see he’s going to wash his dishes.

     “It’s okay. Once in a while I feel like doing house chores too. Ahh.. So you must be a great cook then. For that English class, I’ll say ‘wow’ because not everyone wants to learn English. And, music class? Do you take that after your brother?” he comments after what I had said.

     I smile broadly. The situation is getting comfortable. “Not really. It’s just that I love to sing and play guitar. It’s one of my ways to express my feelings,” I’m done with my pancakes. I wash my dishes and start to clean up the kitchen. It’s a mess actually.

     “Wahh.. You can play guitar? Me too. We can do duet after this! Anyway, do you have any desire to become an artist? Like us?” he looks at me with an interesting look.

     “That’s a great idea oppa. But no. I have no intention of being an artist. I feel like being an artist is hectic and tiring,” actually I think being an artist or idol is full of fake and fakeness. But of course I wouldn’t say it to him, since he’s an idol. *sigh*

     “Yeah. You’re right actually. I even once felt fed up when we were just debuted. But then, singing and dancing is my passion. So I think the hectic and tiring feeling is worth it. Hyemi-ah, what do you want to do today?” he looks up and I know, he wants to do activities together with me. Hmm... I think getting close to one of the Infinite is not going to kill me, right?

     “Hmm... Since this house is... A bit mess, I think I’m going to do some cleaning. Do you want to help oppa?” I smile at him, hoping he would lend some hands after this.

     “Are you serious? This house is not a bit mess! It’s like living in a jungle! And, yes, let me help you,” I laugh with him.

     So, staying in the house alone with Myungsoo oppa is not bad, but it’s awesome! :D

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

yeay! chapter 4 is done! I actually had no idea what to write, but then, someone just inspires me.

thanks everyone.:D

 

*do you guys wants me to pair hyemi up with myungsoo? :D*

 

don't forget to read, comment, and subscribe!

I love you my readahhh!!!

<3

 

@namiadarina