Welcome

Imperfections

 

Kim Hyemi’s POV
 
“Miss, we have arrived. Miss? Miss Kim?” 
 
I open my eyes, realising that I fell asleep in the car, and we are in front of an average bungalow. Not so small, not so big.
 
“So this is Sunggyu oppa’s house?” I talk to myself.
 
“Yes Miss,” I turned my head to the chauffeur, not expecting his answer. 
 
Never mind.
 
He takes my luggage while I take small bags and close the boot. As we are standing at the front door, I reach for my phone in my handbag to call my ‘dearest’ oppa. Well since he is my only brother. Huh.
 
I press call as I found ‘oppa’ on my contact list, blowing my bangs, sigh. 
 
Hopefully he’s not busy enough to pick up the phone.
 
The chauffeur looks at me. What? I know it’s hot but be patient please. You’re lucky to have me as the ‘Miss’.
 
“Yoboseyo. Oppa, I’m at your house now. How am I going to get in?” I ask as soon as he pick up. I hope he already tell his friends about my arrival.
 
“Wait there. I’ll open the door.” With that, he ends the call.
 
So, he is in the house after all? Wasting my time. I should have knock the door or ring the bell just now. 
 
The door fling open. Oppa is looking at me with his smile that makes his eyes smaller.
 
“Hyemi-ah! You’re here. I’m glad you’re willing to stay with me, despite the fact that I’m in an idol group,” he say as he hug me. I hug him back.
 
“Yeah. Thanks for willing to take me in,” I replied, wanting to say that I had a fight with my parents just because of this.
 
“Come on in. Let me take your bags,” he gestures us *I and the chauffeur* to enter the house. Oppa puts my bags in front of the staircase. The chauffeur who strolled my luggage just now asks him where should he put my luggage, along with the bags.
 
“Follow me dongsaeng, I want to introduce you to Infinite,” he called me his dongsaeng. For the first time. Okay! I am just stating the fact. Don’t get me wrong!
 
I follow his steps, entering the living room of the house.
 
The tv is on, with a very loud volume. Snacks are everywhere on the floor, on the couch, and of course on the table. And ... I don’t want to say more. But all I can conclude is, THIS PLACE JUST HAD A WAR!!!
 
Ehem.
 
I blink at Sunggyu oppa. 
 
What lounge is this? 
 
“Ehem. Guys,” Oppa is trying to get their attention. Two people are lying weirdly on the couch. A man is on the floor. The other three are in the kitchen. The total is seven right?
 
But then, they can’t here Oppa’s voice, because of that too loud tv. 
 
“Haish. Yahh! Guys get up! Can't you see there’s someone else besides us in this house?” Sunggyu oppa explode.
 
I guess he has his own temper.
 
I take a few steps away from him.
 
With his explosion, all of them look at us. No. Actually they look at Oppa first. Then they shift their eyes on me. And their eyes become big. 
Within seconds, they tried to hide the mess and surround us.
 
“Hyung, who is this?” “Hyung, is this your girlfriend?”
 
“HYUNG! Why you didn’t tell us that you’re bringing back a girl home when you know this house is a mess?” all of us turn to a handsome man with a frustrated face.
 
Sunggyu oppa let out a sigh. “It’s not my fault that this house is a mess because I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT MY SISTER IS GOING TO LIVE WITH US!” 
 
Okay. Another step away from him. He’s scary.
 
“Ahhh...” they nod in unison.
 
“Sunggyu hyung, you scared her away,” I look at him. I think he is Dongwoo. 
 
“Er... Mianhae,” oppa said it awkwardly. He scratches his head.
 
Sunggyu oppa come next to me and introduce me to s.
 
“Infinite, this is my sister, Hyemi and like what I told you, she’s going to live with us.”
 
“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Hyemi imnida. Sorry if my presence troubles you,” I bow to them.
 
“Aniyo. It’s okay. I think you presence lights up the place,” one of them say, and the others nod to that.
 
“By the way, I’m Dongwoo.”
 
“I’m Hoya.”
 
“Sungyeol.”
 
“Woohyun’s here.”
 
“Myungsoo,” he smiles. And I turn back his smile.
 
“Annyeong! I’m Lee Sungjong, and Im the maknae here,” the diva-like maknae waves at me.
 
I giggle at them.
 
Sunggyu oppa turns to me. “Hyemi-ah, why don’t you take a rest first. You must be tired from the journey.”
 
“Okay Oppa.” When I was about to turn, I forgot one thing.
 
“Err.. Oppa, where’s my room?” The other Infinite look at Sunggyu Oppa.
 
“Your room is on the right side of the stairs,” he turned to the Infinite. “It’s the guest room.”
 
“Ah..”
 
“Okay. Thanks Oppa,” I smiles to the Infinite and turn around, heading to my room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
YEAY!!! here's chapter 2! OH MY GOD!! What took me so long to write these chapters. haihh..
 
okay! do read do comment do subscribe!
 
sorry for the long hiatus.
 huhu
 
<3 my readers
 
@namiadarina