Spilling The Beans

Trust Me

 

The dismissal bell rang a few minutes ago. The three friends made their way to the lockers to have some girl time. Eunji and Yoona had to practically drag Seul Yeon away from Sehun to have some time alone with their bestfriend.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"But I wanna walk her home today!" Sehun whined, tugging on Seul Yeon's arms.

 

"You'll get your chance tomorrow!" Yoona said irritably. "Right now we have to have some girl talk with Yeonnie!"

 

"Let her go, Oh Sehun!" Eunji warned, trying to pry Sehun's hands away from Yeon.

 

Seul Yeon chuckled at the behavior of her friends. Oh you guys.

 

"Sehun-ah, they're  right." She smiled, carefully extracting herself from Sehun's death grip. "You can walk me home tomorrow. Right now, I have something to talk about with Yoona and Eunji."

 

Sehun blew a raspberry. How could he resist Seul Yeon? Especially when she's staring at him expectantly with those eyes.

 

"Oh alright. Since Yeonnie-ah asked." He winked. "How about.... I go to your house tomorrow morning, then we can catch the bus together!"

 

His declaration was met by the trio's blank faces.

 

"Sehun, you live on the other side of the city." Eunji pointed out, hiding her laughter.

 

"But I can wake up early!" Sehun insisted, looking at Yeon. "I can set my alarm at 4 in the morning. Honestly. I can do that!"

 

Seul Yeon laughed again. Silly Sehun.

 

"I don't want to cut your sleeping time, Sehun-ah." She said. "You can wait for me at the school gates, though. Then we'll walk home together to class."

 

Sehun's eyes lit up. "Really?! You mean that?!"

 

Yeon nodded, happy to see Sehun so excited. The other two just rolled their eyes.

 

Oh boy. This is going to be a long talk.

 

"So I'll make this clear." Sehun squinted his eyes, the wheels on his brain were turning fast as he finalized the schedule for tomorrow.

 

"I'll wait for you at the school gates, at around 7:30. Then we'll go to class together. Then after that, we'll both eat our snacks and lunch at the cafeteria, then I'll walk you home after school! How does that sound?" He grinned triumphantly.

 

Eunji facepalmed herself while Yoona glared daggers at Sehun.

 

"What?! Did I say something wrong?!"

 

"Are you planning to steal our bestfriend away from us?!" Yoona shrieked, surprising the students who were walking past them.

 

"You practically have her the whole day!" Eunji added. "Where are we supposed to squeeze in!"

 

Sehun stared open-mouthed at the fuming girls.

 

"I-I...I w-wasn't-"

 

"Now I'm having 2nd thoughts about helping you, Oh Sehun." Yoona narrowed her eyes. Sehun gulped.

 

"You better not put a toe out of line, mister." Eunji pointed an accussing finger at him, dragging Seul Yeon away. "Let's go, Yeonnie-ah."

 

Seul Yeon giggled, waving a hand to the still-shocked Sehun.

 

"See you tomorrow, Sehun."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Okay. So spill." Eunji said, folding her hands across her chest.

 

The trio were seated under the shade of an oak tree near the school's football field. Yoona was leaning against the trunk, Eunji beside her, while Yeon was sitting in front of them.

 

Jeez. It's like I'm in court or something.

 

"Come on, Yeonnie-ah. We saw you at lunch together." Yoona said. "Holding hands."

 

Seul Yeon blushed. She didn't notice they were holding hands for that long. All she felt was happiness inside of her.

 

"W-well. I guess I kinda feel safe when I'm with him." She said, scratching the back of her head.

 

"But you've only known him, for like what, 2 days?" Eunji insisted.

 

"Well for her sake, we've been classmates for almost a year now." Yoona defended. " So technically-"

 

But she stopped short, seeing Eunji's pointed look.

 

"Alright, alright." Yoona held her hands up in defense. " Sheesh."

 

Seul Yeon frowned. She didn't understand her friends. Weren't they the one who planned all this?

 

"I don't get it guys." She said. "Didn't you help Sehun with courting me?"

 

Eunji let out an esparated sigh. "Yes, we did."

 

"But we feel like you're going way too fast!" Yoona added.

 

"Going too fast?"

 

Now Seul Yeon was furious. How could they say that? It was their idea from the start! How could they disapprove all of a sudden?

 

"Don't you want me happy guys?" She countered angrily. "I thought you were on my side!"

 

Eunji rubbed her temples. Yoona stared at Yeon with pleading eyes.

 

"Of course we are, Yeonnie-ah." Yoona said. "It's just that, seeing you this happy with Sehun-"

 

"For a limited time of really knowing him-"

 

"It just brings back memories."

 

"Memories of what?!" Seul Yeon snapped. She didn't mean to sound like that but, she felt it was really unfair.

 

"Memories with Kai." Eunji said softly.

 

Seul Yeon gave a sharp intake of air.

 

Oh that hurt.

 

"Sehun and Kai are different." She whispered.

 

"We know, Yeonnie-ah." Eunji said, taking hold of Yeon's hands. "But please, try to see our side of things."

 

"Seeing you with Sehun like that, so carefree, it just worries us." Yoona reasoned.

 

"Worried that you'll end up hurting." Eunji said. "We don't want you to go through that pain all over again."

 

Seul Yeon sighed, tugging her hand free from Eunji's grasps and running a hand through her hair.

 

Sehun's not like Kai. They're very different people. Sehun wouldn't do that to me.... Would he?

 

"Please Yeonnie." Yoona whispered. "We're not saying Sehun's an . In fact, he's really nice."

 

"We just want you to take it slow." Eunji added. "Try not to let all of your defenses down."

 

Seul Yeon gazed at her friends. It pains her to see them so concerned of her well-being. It's like she's being a burden to them.

 

"You're right, guys." Yeon muttered. "I'm sorry. I'll...I'll take it slow this time."

 

They let out a contented sigh.

 

"I really don't like arguing with you." Yoona pouted, changing the tense atmosphere into a playful one. Eunji nodded, getting up and dusting her skirt.

 

"Yeah. It doesn't feel nice when we argue." Eunji lent a hand to pull Yeon at her feet.

 

"Group hug?" Seul Yeon smiled, extending her arms.

 

 

And the three of them did just that.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah, pretty short chapter. Sorry. *grins sheepishly*. But your comments make me really happy and it drives me to update! So....comment okay! Let's work something out. :D Thank you! Also check out my other story. It may start off like EXO-falls-in-love-with-one-girl, but I promise you it's not, okay? Please do check it out. 

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/337231/turning-page-the-legend-originalcharacter-exo-adventureromance