Chapter Eight: From One to Another

Without....Wings

 

>> OST:

 

She was silently following him…

He was genuinely smiling to her…

Then opened the door of the car, and invited her to get in…

She instinctively smiled, and got in…

 

While they were on their way, her heart was beating so Fast, like in the first dates…

Then, he pressed the mp3 player button…

When she heard the first notes, her heart jumped from it’s place…

 

She clearly remember this song, it was her wedding’s song

Yoochun was observing Lina’s reaction…

He then said: It’s our

She cut him and said: Wedding’s song, I remembered it yesterday…The wedding day!

He was surprised, but smiled and said: Did you remember what you did that day? You gave me the biggest fright I’ve ever had!

 

*Wedding’s day*

Lina was slowly walking while holding onto Jaejoong’s elbow…

At every step, Yoochun was feeling his heart racing in a pace growing in speed…

He couldn’t believe that she’ll be his…From now on…

She stood next to him, looked anxiously at him and turned to face the pastor

After the usual speech, it was now the “I do” part..

Yoochun confidently: I DO!

Lina didn’t answer, people started whispering…

 

Yoochun couldn’t turn to see Lina’s face, he was afraid…

She suddenly spoke: I’m sorry…But…

He then turned to look at her, to find her smiling: I’m sorry..But…I Don’t promise just to be with him, for him, in the health & wealth, in sickness & poverty, in life BUT even in death…I can’t be apart from him!

They were looking at each other when she was talking…

He couldn’t help but shed a tear…

She sweetly smiled at him, and before she could be allowed, she sweetly kissed him

*End*

 

Lina was smiling while Yoochun was telling her about the incident..

Lina: I remember your face, that was so funny!

When Yoochun stopped, she turned to see where they stopped, to find herself in the Gimpo airport…

She turned to see Yoochun who was smiling: That face you made is funny also…

Lina: What are we doing in the airport?

Yoochun: Just trust me! Can we go now?

Lina slowly nodding: O…key!

 

Back to ” L&S Productions”

G dragon was blankly staring at Lina being dragged by Yoochun…

Se Na then approached him: I’m sorry about that, I’ll notify Sara-ssi..

GD: Leave it, I’ll go by myself…

 

Sara  Was busy solving some issues with an advertising agency, when she heard someone knocking on the door

Sara: Come In!

She was busy writing some things while talking on the phone in the same time..

Sara: Yes, I clearly understand, but the deadlines need to be respected…Ok..I

 

And she raised her head to find GD standing in front of her, looking at her …

He haven’t seen her for so long, she changed…in a good way…Having a control of her life!

Sara couldn’t hide her astonishment seeing him standing there…

And she remembered the person talking to her on the other line..

 

Sara: I’m still here! As I’m saying

She gestured to GD to have a seat…What he did.

Sara: Ok…Thank you for understanding my worries…But Deadlines need to be respected! Ok…See you next week for the gathering…

She hung up…

Faked a smile and said: Jiyoung-ssi, I think you missed the right office, Lina’s is on the other side!

GD smiling: I don’t think so…

Sara annoyed: I’m not responsible for the merger…In fact, I’m opposed to it!

GD: But it’s a pleasure for me….Sara-ssi you need to overcome what happened one year ago…We are now partners…We are One Family…And

Sara couldn’t take it, but she can’t show her weakness to him…Now….She’s been too weak one year ago…She even was humiliated…It’s a fact now, they’ll be working together!

All that thanks to Lina who forced her into this merger, pissing her off and cutting off all relationship with her…Before that “Losing memory” thing.

 

She suddenly smiled and cut him: So what can I do for you?

GD startled by her change of mood: Euh…I..Need a copy of the merger papers, and to discuss our future plans..

Sara started explaining to GD what he was asking for, but he couldn’t keep up with her..he was staring at her confidently explaining, smiling…

He started thinking: * She sure has changed…But she can’t resist any longer…I know her!*

Sara then handed a paper, and leaned next to GD while explaining, her long black hair was disturbing her…

At this moment, GD leaned closer, sweetly took the few strands that were hiding her beautiful features and gently put them behind her ears…

They were few inches away from each other, then GD whispered: Don’t you miss me?

Sara smiled, and GD’s confidence raised 100%, then she leaned closer, she could sense his breathing and said: Not the least of the world…

 

She smirked, and regained her chair, leaving GD leaning against nothing…

And continued what she was explaining…

GD regained his chair speechless…

 

At this moment, someone knocked the door and immediately entered…

GD could see Sara smiling at the person and heard him talking: Hope I’m not late…

GD then turned to see to whom she was so brightly smiling…

He was shocked to see him there

 

Changmin  : Oh Jiyoug-aa, Long time No See !

GD: Oh…Hello Hyung!

Changmin then tuned to see Sara: Hope I’m not interrupting something important!

Sara: No Oppa, we just finished…isn’t it Jiyoug-ssi?

GD dumbfounded: Euuuh…Yes..I Guess!

Sara: Ok Oppa, Let’s go..

She grabbed her bag, and then turned to see GD: If you need something, you can wait for Lina her…Like you said..We’re ONE FAMILY now!

GD couldn’t answer, she joined Changmin, who grabbed her from her waist…something GD didn’t miss to see!

Then the door closed, leaving him speechless!

 

Back to Gimpo Airport

Lina and Yoochun were waiting in a sort of VIP waiting room..

When someone entered: Here Yoo Chun-ssi, the airplane tickets for Jeju-do..

Yoochun smiling and bowing: Thank you

Then the person left..

 

Lina: Yoochun-ssi are you going to Jeju?

Yoochun smiling : WE are going to Jeju!

Lina: Hein? But…How…I haven’t brought anything…My clothes…

Yoochun: Calm down, it’s something we were used to do…Leaving without anything just us!

Lina: But….

Yoochun: In fact, it’s a habit YOU had!

Lina was staring: But the work!!

Yoochun : Relax!!Ok, can we go now?

He got up, and stood in front of her while stretching his hand for her to grab it..

She smiled: Ok…O…ppa!

He took her hand, they walked to the boarding area…

While they were waiting for their turn to board, Yoochun who was holding into Lina’s hand so tight , turned to look at her…She was staring everywhere…anxious…

He then said: Lina-aa…

She turned to see him

He continued: I want to be Alone with you…I want to be together just US!

He then took her hand and kissed it…

 

*Flash Back*

Lina was anxiously waiting for her turn to board…

And someone was holding onto her hand…

She was looking everywhere, she was anxious..

And thinking: * Am I doing the right thing?? I’m just going for work….*

 

Yunho was watching her anxious expression, and locked his hands even more tighter to hers…but she couldn’t feel anything…

She was still thinking: * Yes, It’s for work…going to Japan just for work…But for another person…It has another meaning….I’m making a choice….But is it the Right One?*

She was startled by Changmin’s voice: Hyung, Lina-aa…We need to go!

 

Lina started walking when Yunho held her back..

And said to Changmin: We’re coming ….Just go!

He then left with the managers…leaving them..

 

Lina: Why? The plane is about to take off!

Yunho who couldn’t bear lies…or mistakes said: What are you doing right now? Messing up your life!!

Lina: What…What are you..

He cut her: I know you’re still thinking about him….I’m not a baby…You know I hate being lied at…I gave you time to think…And I wasn’t expecting anything! I was honest with you! And the hell I know you so damn well…You’re making a mistake…By going with me! A mistake for both three of us!

While Yunho was talking, Lina’s eyes were filled with tears: I’m…Sorry!

He grabbed both her hands and said: DON’T YOU EVER BE SORRY! It’s what you’re doing now that make me sorry…Just…Go!

Lina: But…

Yunho weakly smiling, hugged her tight, released her, wiped her tears, and put a long kiss on her forehead and said: GO!

She smiled confused, but she knew what she had to do…

 

She ran, fast….

While she was getting out of the airport and looking for a cab, she heard two girls talking..while watching something on their phones…

Girl 1: Ya, is someone missing in JYJ’s performance?

Girl 2: Yes, Yoochun oppa, isn’t there!