Chapter Six : Perfect

Without....Wings

OST;

 

She let herself out of the water…

Everybody was clapping, Eunhyuk gave her his hand to help her getting out from the pool.

Hyung Joong then came next her, and helped her to stand up…

She was all wet…but she was smiling even with the confusion of the scene that she remembered seconds ago…

 

Jaejoong  then tapped her head and said: Now you’re officially 27 years old!

She then stuck out her tongue and said : I’m still the Maknae

Everybody laughed at her childlish act…

Sara said then: Let’s hurry in, she’ll catch a cold…

Junsu embraced Lina and said: Let’s go !

Lina wasn’t feeling uncomfortable, she was at ease…

 

They were in the house, Lina went upstairs to change into dry clothes…

She went in her room and changed into something comfortable 

 

Dried her hair, and fixed what needed to be fixed, then headed to join the others when she saw Yoochun ’s room lights on…

Without hesitating, she slightly knocked on the door and entered…

She found him busy writing something, he even didn’t hear her when she came in..

Lina: Mi…Euh… Yoo Chun-ssi

He turned in a flash, and was surprised to see Lina :Ah, Lina-a, you’re here !!

He stands up, and closed the book he was writing in, and started scratching his head..

Lina hesitant: Why don’t you join us? Everybody is downstairs…

He weakly smiled, and said: I guess I’m not welcomed, that’s why I’m hiding here…

Lina innocently responded: Are you having issues with the members?

Then without letting him speak, she took his hand and dragged him out of the room while speaking: I’m the birthday girl and I want YOU with us!

 

They went downstairs, and found the others busy setting a noreabang machine

She joyfully said: I’m BACK!

Jaejoong who was busy reading something on his phone, looked up, and frowned when he saw Yoochun standing next to Lina.

Then said: Some people don’t have an inch of self-esteem..

To which Yoochun  responded: It’s none of your business!

Junsu whispered to Jaejoong: Hyung, Hold it back, Ok?

But Jaejoong stood up and slowly walked to Yoochun and Lina who was watching the scene

Jaejoong was just inches away from Yoochun ’s face, and slowly said without letting Lina hear : You really are LUCKY, she can’t remember anything…But I’ll do my best so she can remember as soon as she can!

And walked away, hitting violently Yoochun ’s shoulder…

Lina was watching the scene dumbfounded..

 

Junsu then came in, and took Yoochun ’s hand and said: Hyung, come help us, we can’t find something…

Eunhyuk then took Lina’s hand, pulled her and sat down together on the couch…

Eunhyuk: So how it feels to grow old??

Lina smiling: In my mind I’m still 22 years old !!

Eunhyuk: Ya, don’t you see the wrinkles here, and here?

Lina: Not as much as yours !

Eunhyuk then tapped Lina’s head: Still having that sharp tongue of yours that I love…

She smiled, hesitated then asked Eunhyuk: Euhh, what’s the problem between Ajumma and Yoochun-ssi??

Eunhyuk was awkwardly trying to look away from her and said: Just some…unspeakable…Issues…

At that moment, the music started, and jusnu started singing a trot song…

 

Sara brought bottles of Soju, coke and some crackers ….

Everybody was happily singing along, then Eunhyuk came by Lina, and dragged her next to him, and said: It’s our song now!

He gave her a mic, and when the music started Lina couldn’t stop laughing, but sang 

Eunhyuk’s english was so cute that, she hugged him while he was rapping…

Everybody was happily clapping….

Two hours later, everybody was exhausted…

Everybody went to the room they were used to take…every two people were on the same room..

Sara was with Lina in her room, only Yoochun was alone in his room…

While she was on the bed with Sara before sleeping she said: It was a LONG LONG day…

Sara half asleep said: I guess so…

Then she tightly slept…

 

The next morning, she slowly opened her eyes, she could feel it was another room

 

When she completely opened her eyes, she saw HIM again…

But this time he was lying next to her, his face just inches away from hers, his hands tightly holding hers

 

* Flash Back*

She slowly opened her eyes, she was under the sheets, feeling the sea breeze touching her bare skin under the sheets…

She was looking for him, he wasn’t next to her…

She rose to sit on the bed, covering her body,  her hair was a mess…

She remembered the night before, it was more than perfect… Her honeymoon started in the right track…

She stood up, covering her body with the white sheets, and went to the balcony to see the beautiful scenery of the sea of Bali’s island…

At this moment the door of the bedroom opened, with Yoochun  coming in

 

with the breakfast on a tray..

Yoochun : Good Morning Mrs. Park

Lina hoped on the bed to hide under the extra sheets: Ya Knock on the door before coming in…I’m !

While putting the breakfast on the table he said: What do you have to hide, I’ve already seen everything last night…

Lina hiding even her face under the sheets: YA!! Stop It!

He hoped on, then removed the sheets that covered the face of his wife…

She was still covering her face in embarrassment, he then took her hands..

Put a sweet and passionate kiss on Lina’s forehead…

Sweetly and lovingly stared at her: You are Perfect….Perfect for me!