Chapter Seven: I’ll be back

Without....Wings

 

>>OST: 

She kept staring at his features while he’s asleep, he’s such an angel…

She couldn’t resist, or was it another habit, she slowly kissed his cheek…

With this action, Yoochun opened his eyes while Lina was going back to her initial place.

And they were so close, their nose barely touching each other…

The tension kept on rising, Lina felt her heart racing…

He was passionately staring at her…

When she spoke: Yoo chun….ssi…What…. am I doing here?

He smiled and said: I’m the one who should ask you this question!

She straightened herself and said: Eeeeh??

 

*Last Night*

Lina woke up in the middle of the night half asleep, she was thirsty, with her eyes barely open, she headed to the kitchen and took a sip of water…

Then she headed upstairs, and went to the room she’s used to go to..

When she opened the door, she collapsed on the bed…

Yoochun who was sleeping, woke up at the opening of the door, and was blankly staring at Lina’s action…

She covered herself, and took Yoochun’s hand…

He was still staring at her, she used to do that before… she couldn’t sleep without holding his hands…

He then kissed her forehead, and whispered: Good Night Princess!

* End*

 

Yoochun : This room used to be ours, so I think you instinctively came here…

Lina turning red: huuum…Ok…I’ll be going now!

She got up, and so did he..

She was near the door, when he took her wrist and turned her to face him…

Yoochun pleading eyes: Lina-aa, Let’s start over…Ok?

Lina didn’t answer him, she couldn’t answer, because she still couldn’t figure anything!

Yoochun then let go of her and said: I know you’re confused…But I’ll give you the time you need…

Lina weakly smiled and left the room, she entered to her room, to find Sara still sleeping…

 

She was smiling, she remembered her honeymoon, butterflies were all over her stomach…

She took her bath, changed

 

…and before heading downstairs she wrote a note that she slide under Yoochun ’s room door.

She was in the kitchen, busy preparing the breakfast…

When she heard someone knocking on the open door, she raised her head to find Junsu sweetly smiling…

Lina: Good morning Dolphin Oppa!

Junsu: Good Morning!

He came closer to see what she was preparing : Ah your famous Parisian omelette, Great…You must feeling really good!You only prepare them when you’re in a good mood..

Lina smiled..

Then he continued: Lina-aa, did you remember anything?

Lina still busy making the breakfast: Random things…in a sort of flashbacks

Junsu sitting on a chair: Like what?

Lina awkwardly coughed and mumbled: Kissing Yunho-ssi, My wedding and…Hum…My honeymoon!

Junsu evilly smiled: Hardcore Flashbacks you dirty mind!

Lina: Ya! It’s not funny!

Junsu hiding his smile: Ok, and did you remember me? I mean “Dolphin Oppa”

Lina smiled: My heart remembers you guys, I think…

He got up, and went to Lina who was busy squeezing an orange, and back hugged her..

And whispered: You Know I Love You!

She screamed: Ya!

At this moment, someone entered and said in sarcastically tone: Oh! You’re cheating on me! I’m heartbroken!

Lina:Ajumma, get this dumbie off of me!

Jaejoong : Ya!Stop calling me like that! And you go wake the others…Palli!

Junsu still holding Lina: Why don’t you do it!

Jaejoong then threw an apple on the head of Junsu..

Junsu screamed: Ouuuuuchhh!!!HYUNG!

Lina then turned and checked Junsu’s head: Are you ok?

Then turned to face Jaejoong: Ajumma, what with the fool’s game? He could’ve been hurt..

Jaejoong : He’s faking it, it barely hit him!

Junsu then headed outside while mumbling: Bullying me so early in the morning…

 

Then when he was upstairs, he was about to knock on Yoochun’s door, when he opened it while reading a note..

Junsu: Good morning, The breakfast is almost ready!

Yoochun without looking at Junsu, still reading the note: Ummm…Gud Morning span>

Junsu sighed then headed to the other rooms.

Lina’s note:

“yoochun-ssi,

Let’s fall in love again…

Lina”

 

He then, entered back, changed 

 

And headed out…

Everybody gathered for the breakfast, but Lina’s couldn’t see Yoochun…

Everybody was in good mood, laughing, talking…

One hour later, only Sara and Lina were left in the house…

When they finished doing the dishes

Sara: It’s almost 9am, I’m heading home to change…Same goes for you too! We’re working today!

Lina noded and said: Hope my working reflexes will come!

Sara: Don’t worry…Just hurry up…I’m leaving!

 

Sara left the house, Lina changed

 

Then headed to the office in her car with her ahjussi driver.

Once she arrived, her secretary came with her to remind her with her appointments and a pile of papers to sign…

Lina was feeling horribly dizzy with all the information…

Lina: Se Na, please can you write down the appointments…

Se Na: Ok…As you like…Sara is already in her office…

Lina smiling: Ok! Thank you

Se Na: If you need something…I’m here!

Lina started reading the papers, she still had some information in mind, she started signing what has to be signed…

Then the last document, was about a merger with a certain G entertainment..

She hesitated, thought for some seconds, then decided to review this with Sara before signing..

Once she got up, someone entered the office…

She looked up to see Yunho getting in…

 

Yunho chanting: Good Morning you Bad Girl!

Lina: Good morning Yunho-ssi!

Yunho: The “–ssi” again…But don’t mind…Sara told me everything!

He then took place in the white couch, and had two cups of coffee in his hands…

Yunho: Coffee time…Come here…I won’t bite you!

Lina awkwardly smiled, moved closer and sat down..

Then he handed her a cup of coffee while drinking his…

She shyly drank..

Yunho: So you forgot me you wretched girl!! And let me down Yesterday!!On my birthday!

Lina: Your birthday?

Yunho: 1st Lesson about me: My real Date of birth is the 16th of October!!

She was staring at him, she couldn’t figure it out, but something was appealing in him…

Yunho who noticed her staring action said: I know I’m handsome…But if you keep staring you’ll make holes all over my body!

Lina coughed and said: Sorry…

He laughed and said: 2nd Lesson: Don’t you ever be sorry in front of me…

And sweetly smiled…

And continued: So do you remember something about me?

Lina remembered the flash back she had on the pool…turned red and said: Yes, TVXQ member…

Yunho then stared at her: Everybody knows that….and?

Lina awkwardly smiled: Habits keep coming, and I had a few flashbacks…One of them includes you…It was the ….pool…accident!

Yunho who was drinking his coffee, almost choked at Lina’s statement…

And awkwardly smiled and said: Ah, a lot of things changed since…

And sadly continued: Even your heart…

Lina could feel his sadness: * It would’ve been hard on him…What the hell did I do to make him feel that bad …*

He then looked at his watch and said: Gotta go…but I’ll keep coming so you’ll become used to see my beautiful face!

He then put a slight peck on Lina’s cheek, smiled and left…

Leaving Lina speechless…

 

She then went back to her desk, and continued working for hours…

At that time, Se Na came in and said: Jiyoug-ssi from G entertainment is waiting..

She couldn’t finish her sentence when someone gently put her away from his way..

It wasYoochun, he came by Lina, and took her wrist and said: Let’s go…

While he was dragging her outside she saw someone calling her..

Jiyoung: Lina-ssi?? Hyung?

Yoochun then responded: Jiyoug-aa, continue your work with Sara..

Jiyoung who was behind: But…

Now they were on the elevator…

Lina: Yoochun-ssi, where are we going?

Yoochun: Falling in love again!

 

Once in the elevator, she had a violent headache, she then closed her eyes

*Flash Back*

She just landed in Korea, waiting for her luggage in the airport…

She was feeling weak, she hasn’t recovered yet…

She just wanted to get to her hotel and drop her heavy suitcases..

 

Once outside, She saw a lot of people gathering …

She could hardly read hangul, but she managed to read “Oppa, we are with you! Fighting”

She sighed, she wasn’t the slightest in the world interested to see…

Then a huge van stopped few meters away from her…

She hurried when she saw a horde of fangirls coming her way, but she was late…

She was surrounded by a LOT of girls screaming…

She was on the front line..

She was feeling dizzy, extremely exhausted…

And the strength that she used to get away from the crowd exhausted her even more…

A guy came out from the van, wearing a hat and simple clothes…

He was waving to the crowd, and trying to make a way to enter the airport.

That was the last thing she could hear, before she lost her balance and conscience.