Chapter Nine: A Simple First Kiss

Without....Wings

 

==> OST

 

“Lina-aa…Wake up!”

Yoochun was gently Lina’s hair, and sweetly smiling at how cute she look sleeping in that awkward situation.

He gently shook her again, she then lazily opened her eyes to be welcomed by Yoochun sweet smile..She smiled back and whispered “Why every time I open my eyes, you’re in front of me!”

He laughed, then whispered back “Want me to leave??!”

She slowly nodded to say No “I have to get used to it!”, she smiled with her eyes half asleep.

 

It was already night when they arrived, they headed directly to the hotel.

At the Check up, Lina was surprised to see that Yoochun booked two separate rooms. Even though she was grateful for him doing that –to not urge things between them- but she was a little bit disappointed.

Once they arrived at their rooms, Yoochun noticed Lina’s disappointed face, but he gave her the keys, and disappeared in his room that was just next to hers.

 

She numbly entered in her room and crashed on her bed, and started mumbling “Why are you reacting like that Park Lina! You’re so childish…”

“But…I would have preferred to see his face the first thing when I’ll wake up tomorrow!”

She then heard someone knocking on the door, she hurried to open it, but couldn’t find anyone…She slowly closed the door, then heard another knocking, turned around and saw another door, where she headed, when she heard a third knocking on it. She cautiously opened it to be greeted by his dazzling smile

“I figured out that this door will be the solution…Not rushing things, but staying closer…You can open it when you’ll be ready, or leave it closed….I do not care! The only thing I care about is You! Being at ease”

He was so caring about her, how could she think about divorcing from him? He’s so perfect.

She kept staring at him, trying to figure out what could have gone wrong to make her want divorce..

“Emmm…What are you thinking about??!”

Before she could respond, her stomach growled making Yoochun laugh “So you are Hungry??!”

Lina shyly smiled.

 

 

Minutes later, they were in a restaurant just right in front of the beach, enjoying the chilling breeze of the autumn.

They enjoyed local dishes, refined wines, and delightful atmosphere.

Even though she couldn’t remember a lot of things about him, but it felt like “home” when she was with him: She wasn’t in her country, she’s 5 years older than her last memory, she wasn’t with her family or friends…But the moment she saw him when she opened her eyes that day, she felt being at home, a warm, loving and welcoming home.

 

She blushed every time Yoochun smiled at her, he was so PERFECT! As she always thought.

 It could be a dream…A dream that she wouldn’t want to wake up from.

This dinner looked like a first date, a weird first date between an already married couple.

 

During the dinner, Lina was so easy going- another habit she thought- they talked about random things, even fought because of some political point of views.

Unlike a first date, they were talking, smiling, not being careful of being unsuitable for the other, like a first date should be.

 

After the dinner, they went to take a walk on the beach, Lina took off her high heels and started leisurely walking, feeling every grain of sand, enjoying the beach’s breeze.

Yoochun was slowly walking behind her, watching her enjoying every bite of this night, he smiled , he was happy to see her like this again, the Lina he first met.

 

They silently sat in front of the beach, looking at the endless ocean in front of them.

When Lina talked “I don’t want to remember anything!”

Yoochun slowly turned to look at her

“I really don’t want to remember how I hurt Yunho-ssi, how I reacted when I first woke up from the coma, why we are divorcing….I don’t wanna remember…I just want to live this present time, no more no less” she simply said

Yoochun was blankly staring at her, he also wished she wouldn’t remember those things, when he spoke “ It’s part of you, these memories made you, the person you are now. I also wish you won’t remember those things, wish that you won’t feel the pain that came with it, I wish..”

He then turned to face her, locking his eyes with hers then whispered “I wish you would only look at me as you do now, I wish you won’t consider anything but us, I wish we could stay just like this, just both of us”

 

Lina was lost in his words, his eyes, his scent…She was just….Lost and was feeling something weird, something that normally couldn’t happen so early, something she once started feeling for Leo…. She couldn’t figure out how but she was genuinely in Love with the person in front of her, her idol, someone she only saw on magazines and TV, A pure stranger…

The loud thumbing of her heart, the butterflies in her stomach, The electrifying feeling that he sent from his eyes, tells it all!

She was in Love with Yoochun….Was it another habit?

 

While she was staring at him, Yoochun was feeling an urge, it was a long time since the last time he was that close to her, the first time they talked without having to argue. The first time he saw the girl that he first love….For all these reasons, he was feeling an urge to kiss her.

What he simply did, slowly getting closer, carefully observing her reaction, getting closer again, that scent….That scent of hers that enchanted him so many times, was doing it magic again.

Then…Bam…he swiftly locked his lips with hers, slowly and carefully… But to his great surprise, she was responding to his kiss.

He would swear it was the exact same kiss, as the one they first shared….Their first kiss :Gentle , careful and full of happiness and sadness.

 

Lina’s mind was totally blank, with one kiss, he blew her mind, heart and body out…She wasn’t feeling anything but his lips and his fingers swiftly interlocking with hers.

 

*Flash Back*

Lina was hurriedly getting out of a car, rain soaking her…But she didn’t care, she was so hurt, so pissed…

She hated him, she hated how he reacted to what she said…

It was hard enough for her to admit that, to admit that she was a bad person, that she was a two timer..

But SHE LOVED HIM!

The rain was now mixed with her bitter tears, she couldn’t stop crying.

When suddenly, someone from behind turned her so she can face him…

It was him, the guy who turned her life upside down, the one she hated at first, the one to whom she let go of Yunho, the one she regretfully and hardly loved

….. Park Yoochun

He was soaked by the rain, and was intently looking at her, at her tears, at her trembling lips.

When he slowly approached her and locked his Lips with hers, carefully and  slowly, anticipating her reaction….

Her simple reaction was to tighten the kiss even more, afraid that he would let go of her…

Her  simple reaction, was to shed a tear that slowly landed on Yoochun cheek, making his heart tighten.