17 days left - Part 1

Two Heart On Fire

Two years later

 

Hanra stepped out of the airport. It was the first time in almost two years since she had gone on Korean ground. She wrapped one bag over her shoulder as she pulled the other behind, she went out through the glass doors and got hold of a cab. The driver smiled at her and loaded up her bags.
- This is the best thing about this job, to drive a beautiful lady, 'said the driver, holding the door for her.
- Thanks, said Hanra with a smile and felt she was a little red.
- Where can I take you? Asked the driver. Hanra found the paper with the address that Yoo Bin had given her.
- This, said Hanra and handed it to the driver.
- Okay, that can we organize, said the driver, and typed the address into the GPS before he drove onto the highway. She looked out the window and she saw the tall buildings rose into the sky. She had missed this city.
After 20 minutes the car tourned infront of a big house.
- Are we here? She asked a little shocked when the driver turned off the engine.
- Yes, he said. Hanra paid, and then she stood gaping at the big gate.
- Wow, they've really turned out big, said Hanra quietly to herself as she searched for the bell, speaker.
- Well Hello? Did it come from the speaker and Hanra felt quickly recognized the voice.
- Hey bin, I thought it was you and me you cheater, Hanra said with a grin and leaned against the post. She held to one ear when she heard a scream.

- What is it about? Did it come from Siwon as he sat at a table along with Sungmin, Heechul, Leeteuk, Kangin and Ryewook. They all had dropped out loud when Yoo Bin gave out the scream.
- She's here, exclaimed, Yoo Bin and he saw how her head showed up before she disappeared to let Hanra.
- Already, I thought she would come in an hour, cried Siwon and got up to go with him. Heechul felt his heart pounding hard, and he wrung his hands nervously. He hadn´t seen her since that night.

- Hanra! Come it from Yoo Bin and put her arms around Hanra.
- Bin-noona, wow, I can hardly believe it, but it really shine from you, 'said Hanra, watching hers big sister. The black hair was now long and she looked really happy.
- I can not believe you're here, 'said Yoo Bin and put her arms around Hanra again.
- Okay Yoo Bin, can´t breathe, said Hanra and Yoo Bin released her.
- But you've lost weight, it's just skin and bones, and what have you done with your hair, said Yoo Bin and watched Hanra. Hanras hair was now a little over the shoulders.
- Don´t scare her away now, heard it and Siwon was walking.
- Siwon-hyung said Hanra and understood exactly why Yoo Bin had chosen to marry him. The black hair that was perfect on his head and the long legs. He gave her a hug.
- Welcome, said Siwon and took her bags while Yoo Bin went Hanra up the stairs and into the house.
- Wow, this is just out of a fairy tale, said Hanra while she looked around in the magnificent hall.
- A bird flying into if you don´t close your mouth soon, it could hear and Hanra turned the gaze.
- As funny as usual, Leeteuk said Hanra with a smile.
- That wasn´t even entertaining, said Sungmin and slapped Leeteuk on the arm.
- It was about what I thought, said Hanra and smiled. Her gaze was upon them all, and she felt how the was heart pounding harder when she saw how he was leaning against one of the door frame, with the same style that he always seemed to have: that he was the best!
- It's fun to see you again, said Hanra, looking back towards the rest of the guys.
- Come and I'll show you to your room, you may want to freshen up, Siwon has already brought up your bags, said Yoo Bin and took Hanras arm and pulled her up the carpeted stairs.
- Hey Hanra, Heechul said as he walked with slow steps toward the stairs and leaned against the bottom rack. She had become, if possible, more beautiful than before.
Hanra turned her head and watched as he leaned his head while he laid his chin on the railing.
- What? Did it come from her.
- Your hair is frizzy, Heechul replied with a grin and walked away.
- Yah, your .. Your .. Sa Hanra annoyed and was almost on the way down the stairs when Yoo Bin got hold of her.
- Don´t bother him, said Yoo Bin and pulled her to the other side.
_______________________________
- Wow, I've never seen anything like it, said Hanra while she was in another fantastic place that would be her bedroom the next few weeks.
- I know, I couldn´t get used to it in the start either, said Yoo Bin and sat down on the big bed. Hanra picked up one bag on the bed and opened it.
- You start to get used to this now, don´t you? Sa Hanra with a smile and handed her a package.
- You can bet on it, said Yoo Bin and took curiously the package. Yoo Bin gently pulled out a nightgown out of the pack with big eyes.
- The dress, said Hanra and picked up a pair of black tights, a long top was white and a gray thin-knit cardigan.
- Hey Hanra? Did Yoo Bin and sounded a little dubious.
- What is it? Asked Hanra and pulled her nightgown over her head.
- I thought about this between you and Heechul said Yoo Bin and didn´t see how Hanra froze in one motion.
- I promise it will not be hard on you, said Hanra and appeared in front of Yoo Bin when she put up her hair in a pony tail.
- Hanra, it come only from Yoo Bin.
- I'm okay with it, I promise, but now it's not about me, without you, come on, said Hanra and pulled Yoo Bin out of bed. They left the room and laughing downstairs.
- Worst what you were happy said Siwon and kissed Yoo Bin on the cheek when they went into the kitchen where Siwon was standing.
- Yes and come let me show what I have, said Yoo Bin with a wink and pulled Siwon out of the room.
- Make yourself at home, Hanra said Siwon before disappearing completely.
- Okay, have fun, said Hanra quietly and walked over to the fridge, she took out a bottle of water and leaned against the bench.
- Yah, Siwon, do you grow the chips? It could hear and Heechul showed up.
- Hanra? Did it come from Heechul shocked when he saw her standing there.
- Heechul, she said simply.
- You are not Siwon, Heechul said.
- No, it looks that way, said Hanra and took a sip of water to try to calm her nervousness. They don´t really lied when they said he was handsome, he had really grown up since the last time she saw him.
- How are you? He asked.
- Like you care, she said irritated.
- I do care, he said
- Oh Really, no need to pretend that you care Heechul, she said and walked a bit but he blocked her way.
- I do not pretend, Heechul said seriously, looking at her.
- Sure you do, Bull, She said with an irritated tone and pressed a bag of chips in the arms of Heechul before she left the room. She looked around on the floor and went into the garden as well as the house was amazing!
She saw Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Kyuhyun played ball on the ground. She got her shoes and put on them before she went down the stairs that led to the field. Yesung saw her first and avoided just barely getting the ball in the head out of Kyuhyun.
- What you fantasize about? Concentrate! Did it come from Donghae.
- Isn´t that Hanra? Yesung asked, surprised. The others looked towards that direction as Yesung looked at.
- Who? Did it come from Kyuhyun that haven´t met Hanra before.
- Yoo Bin's sister, she was dating Heechul for six months, I think? Eunhyuk said thoughtfully.
- But is it really her? Sa Yesung.
- You can give yourself to it, Donghae replied and started to run.
- Hanra, it came from Donghae as he ran, and she waved cheerfully. Donghae stopped in front of her with a radiant face. She was a little shocked when she saw his moist eyes.
- Donghae, what fun to see you, 'said Hanra happily but before she could react, he had thrown her arms around her.

____________________
Heechul stood leaning against the railing and shook his fist.
- Hey Heechul, what happens? Did it come from Hankyung who had just arrived after finishing his schedule. Heechul looked up at Hankyung who was startled when he saw Heechuls gaze.
- What is it? ... Who's Donghae hugging? Hankyung asked, shocked.
- Never mind that, Heechul said and sighed. He walked away.
- Is that Hanra? .. Heechul, wait, shouted and ran after Hankyung Heechul.
_______________
- Donghae? Did it questioningly from Hanra and patted him on the shoulders while he still held her.

- Come on now, Donghae, Eunhyuk came from with a smile and pulled away from Donghae Hanra. Eunhyuk Donghae continued to benefit from a distance.
- Hanra, it was not yesterday, said Yesung and clasped her hand.
- No it was not, said Hanra with a smile and she noticed a brown-haired boy looked curiously at her. Yesung noticed how Hanras look went over his shoulder.
- Yeah, right, you haven´t met, Hanra, this is Kyuhyun, he came in for almost two years ago, Kyuhyun, this is Yoo Bin's younger sister by almost a year, said Yesung and backed off a step.
- Nice to meet you, 'said Kyuhyun and bowed. Hanra did ​​the same.
- Same thing, then you are the new Makane? Sa Hanra questioning.
-new and new .. Did it come from Yesung who tried to be funny while Kyuhyun glared at him.
- Well,yes, Kyuhyun said, smiling blushing against Hanra. He thought she was really beautiful and he did not know what he would do or say. His heart was pounding like crazy.
- There you see, must be tough coming in much later than the others, said Hanra.
- The first six months were tough but now everything is good, said Kyuhyun.
- He scares Leeteuk and uses only formelt language with him, said Yesung.
- Really? Sa Hanra and sounded a little impressed.
- Hanra hey, how are the girls in U.S.? Eunhyuk called standing with Donghae.
- Mmm .. The question has of course absolutely not heard before, said Hanra and cocked the head.
- I know, but I just wonder if it is true, said Eunhyuk, whose ears were red.
- Nice rescue, said Donghae and gave Eunhyuk a shove.
- They are much like the Korean, there are all sorts though they are a little longer, said Hanra who had felt very short for most girls in her group had been around 170 cm while she's 162 cm
- Come on, it's time for dinner, it sounded, and everyone's gaze drifted towards the porch. Leeteuk leaning over the railing after he had called out.
- We coming, cried Donghae. He grabbed Hanras wrist and pulled her toward the house.
- Take it easy, said Eunhyuk, and ran after them. Yesung and Kyuhyun walked after them.
- You Kyuhyun?, Yesung said hesitantly.
- Yes, said Kyuhyun little skeptical.
- If you starting to like Hanra, which it seems you've already said Yesung.
- What are you talking about? We have just met, said Kyuhyun and blushed cheeks.
- Anyway, don´t show it to Heechul, Yesung said seriously.
- Why not? They're not together anymore and Heechul are going on with the girls of SNSD, said Kyuhyun.
- There's a difference, the only serious relationship he has had is with Hanra, I would think that neither one of them has come over the other, said Yesung.
- Hey, what are you doing? Come on, Leeteuk shouted and tried to get them to hurry.
- Trust me, said Yesung before had ran up with the other. Kyuhyun walked thoughtful.