Part 2

Two Heart On Fire

 

It is not easy to find a place when 17 of them (Suju + Wonder Girls) should sit at a table and everyone is talking all at once but Hanra was pressed down between Donghae and Yesung. The worst thing about that place was that Heechul ended up directly opposite to her along with Hankyung. Heechul stared down at his plate and heard how she talked cheerfully with Yesung. She was so close yet so far away. He could not sit next to her and discuss cheerfully as she did with Yesung.
All depending on the event with Tiffany. He still do not understand why Tiffany would come in when he changed and attack him. It had destroyed everything within him.
- Heechul? Did it questioningly from Ryeowook that looked a little worried at Heechul who had not chewed his food. Heechul was startled and looked at Ryeowook.
- What? He asked with a more annoyed tone than what he had planned, and had the poor Ryeowook to flinch.
- Don´t worry about him, Ryeowook, Hankyung said with a smile and Hankyung kicked Heechul on the leg under the table.
- What? Heechul muttered.
- What are you doing? Hankyung asked, somewhat annoyed. To sulk was one thing but to scare the younger ones were a different matter, especially during dinner. There would be more tough weeks ahead, thought Hankyung with a sign.
- Sorry then, muttering Heechul and suddenly noticed how a sandwich in front of him. He gently took it up and then looked towards Hanras direction. She focused her eyes on a piece of meat that she somehow seemed to try to kill. Heechul knew that the sandwich was from her because it was only she who put the cheese over the ham. He took a bite and could not help but smile.
How could she be so stupid? Thought Hanra. She had once been exposed but fortunately he had at least been in a better mood.
- Hanra, what do you say we play pool after that? Did Hankyung.
- mm .. Okay, she said with a smile.
Damn: Heechul would surely be there, because Hankyung would? Why had she not thought of that? That was only because he had a way like that to her. She could not resist his pleading eyes ..

- What are you thinking, Hanra? Asked Yesung who had noticed how Hanra had disappeared into the tanks.
- mm I am thinking of getting me a job, said Hanra.
- A job? Are you saying that you are not going back to the U.S.? Kyuhyun asked, and suddenly she was all eyes on him. Yoo Bin looked at Hanra.
- I do not know .. I have not made ​​up my mind and by the way, I can not just stroll around while everyone else is away on a job, said Hanra.
- What is Eric says about your plans? Asked Yoo Bin. Eric had been Hanras guy .. What could it have been? A month? Or were the two? Hanra had no idea. Hanra could feel Heechuls look that almost cut in her.
- He can think whatever he wants, it's not worth bothering, said Hanra and laid down the chopsticks.
- If you'll excuse me, I have finished eating, said Hanra and rose. She went out into the hall and out on the porch in the cool evening air. She leaned against the railing. She tried to breathe and felt sick.
- So you have a boyfriend, heard it and she saw how Heechul stood leaning with his back against the railing.
- Had, said Hanra without looking up.
- Did you ran away from him to? Sa Heechul easily.
- This was at least not cheating, said Hanra and took a deep breath.
- I didn´t either, said Heechul and Hanra stood up.
- Okay, what do you call it then? Asked Hanra and stared at him.
- A misunderstanding, said Heechul.
- A misunderstanding? Everything with you is a misunderstanding, Hanra muttered irritably.
- Hanra .. I .. Heechul said and grabbed her arm.
- Go away .. Don´t touch me, hissed Hanra and withdrew from Heechuls grip.
She walked quickly toward the door and tripped over a step outside when she avoided colliding with Hankyung and Siwon.
- We will play some games, said Siwon.
- I'm sorry Siwon but I think I should rest, jetlag, you know, said Hanra and disappeared quickly from there.
- What? Heechul exclaimed when they both stared at him.
- Will you participate? Asked Siwon.
- No, I'm not in the mood, Heechul said and walked away.
- Hankyung? Did Siwon asked.
- Yes, said Hankyung.
- Those two have not changed a bit, right? Sa Siwon.
- No, I would think that the emotions are as deep as then, 'said Hankyung.
- I suspected that, Siwon said with a sigh and walked away. Hankyung was hanging behind.

Hanra leaned against the door, sighing as she had just closed. Before she could realize it she ran into the bathroom and vomited all the food. She washed the mouth and face was pale. She groaned, all because she had eaten too quickly! She did not understand why she would eat too fast. She ended up with anyway to not have anything left. She went back into the bedroom and without much hesitation she pulled off her sweater. She crawled under the covers and closed her eyes.

When Hanra woke up the room was pitch black. She fumbled for the phone and saw the time was. 02:45.
She moaned loudly and pulled her hand through the hair as she sat up in bed. She put her feet in slippers which she had kicked off her and went quietly down to the kitchen.
She opened the refrigerator and took out a juice bottle. She closed the door and suddenly she had a feeling she was not alone. She looked to the side and watched in horror how a figure standing there. Hanra let out a scream that could wake the dead. The figure held his ears and suddenly the light came on. Siwon, Yoo Bin, Yesung and Hankyung stood in the doorway while Heechul had quickly found the light switch. Hanra put together creeps next to the refrigerator while Kyuhyun was shocked and held his ears.
- What is it about? exclaimed Yoo Bin.
- I happened to frighten her, I did not know she was there, said Kyuhyun and drew shocked one hand across her neck.
- Hanra? Did Heechul hesitantly and squatted down.
Idiot, she screamed and pushed to Heechul with such force that he drove hard to the floor.
- Yah, it came from him. Hanra got up and ran to Yoo Bin who put her arms around Hanra.
- It's okay, come, said Yoo Bin and led Hanra from there.
- What happened? Did Leeteuk who showed up yawning.
- Go back to bed, said Siwon and Heechul helped up. Heechul brushed off his pants and groaned.
- That will leave a bruise, he said.
- You can almost blame yourself, Yesung said and stood behind Hankyung when he saw Heechuls gaze.
- Yes, but what are you doing Kyuhyun? Yah, Shouldn´t you be sleeping? Did Heechul and went to Kyuhyun who then backed off a step.
- I just wanted to take a drink, it came from Kyuhyun.
- Do not worry about him, told Hankyung to Kyuhyun without bothering Heechuls gaze.
- Let go back to bed, we have to get up early tomorrow, muttering Leeteuk before he sleepily trudged back to his room.
- Come on now, 'Hankyung and pulled Heechul to the room that they shared.
- But, it came from Heechul when Hankyung pushed him into the room and closed the door.
- You get to yell at him tomorrow, but it was an accident, neither one of them knew the other was there, said Hankyung.
- But .. Began Heechul again but gave up because he knew that Hankyung would only come up with several wise words and that he didn´t want to hear, so he crawled into bed.
Heechul pulled the blanket over his head and lay there quietly for about fifteen minutes until he was sure that Hankyung had fallen asleep. Heechul removed the blanket from her face and stared at the ceiling. His heart was about to settle down and he thought he had lost ten years. He was so scared when he heard her scream that really had drilled into him. He thought someone attacked her but it was just a thirsty Kyuhyun. He knew exactly why she had reacted so violently. It was his fault ..
_________________________
Heechul looked at his watch, he had promised to pick up Hanra from school an hour ago, he had forgotten. He called her up.
- Sorry, Hanra, I did not mean it, the time just disappeared, said Heechul and grabbed the car keys.
- It's all right, I'm now way home, said Hanra and pulled the jacket closer to the body. It was chilly and cold in late November month.
- Where are you? I pick you up, said Heechul.
- I am by the noodle shop on the east side, said Hanra.
- Well, stay there, said Heechul and ran out of the apartment. These were the words that they both got to regret.

- Wait! Is that not the one who is together with Heechul oppa? Did Hanra behind her and suddenly she felt a shiver went along her spine.
- Well, suppose it is, we will teach her a lesson, it could be heard and Hanra suddenly felt how a pair of arms grabbed her.
- What are you doing? Let go of me? Help! Screamed Hanra desperate and pulled into an alley. They pushed her onto her back and began kicking her. Hanra screamed with all her might and suddenly she heard his voice.
- Yah, what the hell are you doing? Go away before I kill you! Heechul Screamed and came to Hanra who was bleeding ...

Heechul shook his head and tried to get that memory out of the tank. She had to spend two weeks in the hospital, all thanks to him. Heechul pulled slowly away a tear which alone ran down his cheek.
After 20 minutes the Heechul finally asleep.