15 days left - part 1

Two Heart On Fire
What Hanra was regretting was that Yoobin had pulled her to the tailor, she know that the guys was on the other department but she could still hear them sometimes, specifically Leeteuk and heechul. - the oppas is enjoying this much more then you do, can you please smile at least, Yoobin asked. Hanra smiled and she was good girl and keep it when dresses after dresses come in where they were. Yoobin went through the dresses but Hanra just stood there, she realized that this will take a long time. Heechul was already done with his costume and he was kind of tired of the noises, he walked through hangers and suddenly stopped. His heart almost stopped and I felt how his body went warm. Before his eyes stood Hanra in a beautiful dress. The colour was blue, blue like the ocean in Thailand or Hawaii, thought heechul. Her curve that she hide, got heechuls body to boiled of heat. The white neck and the shoulders.. - wow, Hanra, you are gorgeous! Heechul jumped when Leeteuk yelled beside him and Hanras eyes turn to them. Her smile went down a degrees when she saw heechul watching her and that hurt heechuls heart a bit. He wanted her to smile happy but she never did that when he was near. He realized that he still loved Hanra with all his heart when Yoobin decided that they should take the dress.