16 Days Left

Two Heart On Fire

 

When Hanra stepped out of the shower hadthe clook become 10.
She had slept much longer than she had thought. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a white big shirt. She had so bad consciences about the incident last night and she did not know how she should apologize.

 



She went down and found Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Sungmin at a respective laptop that they had plugged in at a table. They had made clear their schedule for a few hours but would then set off again.
- Oh, Hanra, are you awake? Keep it happily from Sungmin.
- Yes, yes, Kyuhyun? Did Hanra almost stammering.
- Mm yes, Kyuhyun said and looked at her.
- I'm awful sorry about last night, said Hanra and bowed deeply.
-no, what are you doing? It is I who should apologize, Kyuhyun said and stood up quickly. He walked up to Hanra and lifted her head.
- What about I? Heechul asked as he came into the room. The guy had a perfect timing, thought Hanra with a sigh. Hankyung came behind him.
- I'm sorry for yesterday Hankyung said Hanra with eyes on Hankyung.
- There is no problem, Hankyung said with a smile.
- Hey! Heechul exclaimed irritably.
- What? Asked Hanra then in the same tone which caused everyone else to let gaze go between her and Heechul.
- So you're going to apologize to everyone, but not me? You knocked over me, he said and went closer.
- And? Did Hanra and folded her arms.
- It hurt. He exclaimed. Hanra raised eyebrows.
- Oh, poor Heechul, you can go to Tiffany so she can kiss away the evil, she said, and then went from there.
- Sure, if you say so, he called to her, and threw out his arms. He then noticed how everyone's gaze was directed at him.
- That was obviously my fault again or? He said, looking annoyed at Hankyung.
- Ohm.. Started Hankyung but didn´t had a chance say it when Heechul interrupted him.
- Not needed, he said, and walked away irritated. Hankyung let out a groan and fell down next to Sungmin.
- Have they always been like that? Asked Kyuhyun and sank back down on his chair.
- Not always, but since they both have a quick temper so it sometimes happens, said Hankyung.

Hanra stopped when she had got into something that seemed to be the music room. She suddenly realized that she had tears in her eyes.
-it is only because he makes me so incredibly annoyed, she said, and sat down at the piano that stood nearby. She had not played in a long time, but she warmed up his fingers and played. She pulled slowly away from reality and into the music. When the song was over, she slowly opened her eyes and was about to fly off the chair. Yesung was leaning against the piano and looked at her.
- You still play very beautiful and good, he said, and sat down at her.
- Can you play the piano? She asked Yesung who made himself ready to play.
- Yes, if I wouldn´t be named Yesung so it would be something like Beethoven, said Yesung.
- Okay, let's hear, she said with a smile as she realized that it would not sue. Yesung put his fingers on the keys and pressed them down hard, causing Hanra to switch hands over her ears. But Yesung did not care and continued.
- Okay, okay, okay, said Hanra and grabbed his hands to silence him.
- Do as I do, she said, and pushed slowly down a few keys and Yesung did the same.
Soon it sounded like it would and she was very impressed at how quickly he learned.

 

Yesung went an hour later to the pool where Siwon, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Heechul Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Hankyung was.
- Yesung? Where have you been? Asked Leeteuk and pulled off his sunglasses.
- I've played piano with Hanra, Yesung said with a smile that resulted to Heechuls mood was pretty bad again.
- Really? She can play the piano well? Keep it from Kyuhyun.
- Yes, she is almost perfect, it came from Eunhyuk and they all waited almost for Heechuls reaction.
- Perfect? Nonsense, she is stubborn, does not listen, has a quick temper, it came from Heechul and everyone looked at him.
- Just like you then, Leeteuk said quietly and stood up.
- But she is so much more than that, Heechul, it came from Siwon.
- Yah, which side will you be on? Said Heechul.
- I didn´t know there were any side, said Siwon which got Heechul to open his mouth and then shut it again. He was right. There was no sides, luckily because Heechul knew that very few would be on his ih there would be.
- By the way, we will be on the tailor tomorrow, said Siwon and stretched.
- The tailor? Asked Eunhyuk.
- Yes, suits and dresses should be fixed to be examined, said Siwon and lit the gaze up when he saw how Yoo Bin came over time after working.
- If you'll excuse me, said Siwon and ran away.
- I'll never get married, it came sulkily from Heechul and crossed his arms as he sat while watching how Siwon put his hand on Yoo bins waist before they went inside.
- You're just jealous, 'said Leeteuk and then jumped into the pool.
- Why don´t you just stop fighting with Hanra and become friends with her ​​instead, said Hankyung.
- why should I?! Protest Heechul.

Hanra sitting now in the big bed in the room. She flipped through a job journal and then looked at her cell phone that rang. She ignored it when she saw that it was Eric's number. She did not talk to him. She circled one annos while knocking on the door.
- Came in, said Hanra without looking up, and Yoo Bin went inside. She sat down in front Hanra and saw how Hanras mobile called.
- Your phone rings, said Yoo bin.
- I know, it came from Hanra and her hair out of her eyes.
- are you not going to answer it? Asked Yoo Bin as she watched her little sister.
- No, said Hanra short and Yoo Bin knew it was no use trying to get something out of Hanra if she did not want to.
- Do you find something? She asked instead.
- There are some interesting jobs, said Hanra and suddenly saw how Yoo Bin started laughing.
- What is it? Asked Hanra shocked.
- You have ink on the forehead, said Yoo bin between laughter.
- Huh? She said, shocked and grabbed the mirror. She looked at herself and realized that Yoo Bin was right. Hanra started laughing and she threw the pillow on Yoo bin.
- That you will regret, said Yoo bin and they started wrestling on the bed, something they haven´t done in 6 years or so.