15 days left - part 2

Two Heart On Fire


Three hours later:
When Heechul went to the kitchen to grab something to drink as he slowly looked out the window. His heart stopped for a bit when he saw how Hanra sat by the pool with crossed legs. She sat there with paper and she biting of a pencil while she seemed to think. Her hair was in a ponytail and he thought she looks like a summer dream with the sun reflecting in the water.

Heechul took on his shoes and went outside. He walked slowly towards her but stopped. She'll just be cold at him, they'll argue and then both would get angry from there, it would only hurt them more, thought Heechul when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.
- Hyung, said he stunned and looked at Leeteuk.
- don´t allow her slip away, whispering Leeteuk and Heechul pushed forward. Heechul was about to yell at him but clenched my teeth and just stared at Leeteuk who grinned.
Heechul walked cautiously to Hanra and he stayed beside her on the edge.
- Hey Heechul said hanra without even looking at him.
- No, I think she's out on the town to find a present, said Heechul quickly.
- She hasn´t even done it yet? Snorted her mother.
- Mm, yes, but it accidentally broke during the flight, said Heechul and it resulted to Hanra pinched his thigh.
- she can not do anything right, yes, yes, we get to go back to the hotel.
- If you see her, you can tell that it would be nice to hear from her, 'said the father before the mother pulled him away. Sh looked shocked at the whole situation. He had been assured that Hanra had been sitting by the pool.
-hyung? Is not that Hanras shirt? Asked sh and pointed to the pink sweater lying next to Heechul.
- No, why do you think so? It is mine, said Heechul and quickly pulled it on. Sh shook his head, and he, too, from there. Heechul drew a relieved breath. Hanra waited a short while before she crawled up out of the pool, soaked from head to toe.
- Was not that a little excessive to avoid your parents? Asked Heechul and watched Hanra who twisted her sweatshirt so the water came out.
- You heard them of course, my mom hates me almost, she hasn´t done anything other than whining since I chose to study in the US, said Hanra.
- yeah, it was a stupid decision, said Heechul and she glared at him. But he looked back at her, which made her heart pound harder.
- It was the only decision that I was just then proud of, she replied and stood up. Heechul did not stop her from going. There was something in her tone that prevented him to argue with her.