The night

Two Heart On Fire

 

-  It's okay, she's not here, Tiffany's voice was heard. Hanra stood startled at the door that stood slightly open, what did she do inside Heechuls room? What was it about?
Hanra felt a feeling that if she pushed the door open so it would change her whole life, nothing would be as before, but she laid a trembling hand towards the door and opened it.
She backed off a step of the scene that faced her. Tiffany was in bra and short skirt while Heechuls pants were ed and shirt deductions. He was startled when his eye was drawn to the door.

 

- Hanra said Heechul and pushed off Tiffany. Hanra opened but trembled so much that she could not make a sound. She shook her head and ran away. She was thronged by all the people and found the door. She put on her shoes and fled out of the house before Heechul had caught up with her. Hanra got hold of a taxi. When Heechul was well down the road, she was gone.
- damn, it came from Heechul.

Hanra jumped out of the taxi and arrive at a door.

 

_____________________

- Who's that coming at this time? Asked Yoo Bin (Wonder Girls), to siwon while they sat on the couch. She jumped when the bell became knockings.
- What is it about? Did Siwon who came close to her. He unlocked the door and they saw how Hanra standing there.
- Hanra? Did it shocked from Yoo Bin and no time to react before Hanra had thrown her arms around her big sister.
- What happened? I thought you were with Heechul, why have you not the keys with you? said Yoo bin and got Hanra to sob even more. Yoo Bin took no questions asked Hanra into Hanras room.

 

When Yoo Bin had calmed down Hanra who now lay in bed so she went out and saw how Siwon was on the phone. She heard Heechuls hysterical voice on the other end while Siwon held the phone away from his ear.
- Kim Heechul said Yoo bin and grabbed the phone. Siwon saw that she was not happy and it was heard for the tone
- Yoo Bin, I .. Heechul said, but Yoo bin interrupted him.
- I do not wanna hear any excuses, if you can not stick with just one girl, you have no business here, said Yoo bin and hung up. Siwon looked shocked at Yoo Bin.
- I'm sorry Siwon but we must continue at another time, said Yoo Bin and sighed.
- I know, Icall you later tomorrow, said Siwon and kissed her on the cheek before he left the house. Yoo bin closed the door gently, and felt how she could strangle Kim Heechul.