3-A Job?

Is This The Reality I Wanted?!

"So you're telling me that Sori-sshi knows about this couple?" Mr. Manager (who's name is Sunghwan, after hearing all the other members rush and run about yelling that name) looked enraged as he walked left and right, eyeing me, who was sitting down the the couch.

"Look, it was my fault," Kris, who was sitting to my left, looked back at Mr. Manager with stern, intense eyes. Just by looking at them makes me melt, gahhhh~I swear I'm going to be crazy living next to them. Stupid Seungri, I bet he purposely did this. I bet he's laughing about around the practice room as he fantasizes about what's happening right now.

"Sori noona, just look straight at Sunghwan hyung, okay?" Tao whispers to me, not taking his eyes off of Mr. Manager, doing the same thing Wu Fan was doing. I nod my head and keep my gaze back to Mr. Manager.

"Damn right it's your fault!" Mr. Manager says, "Now what are we going to do with this girl? The last time we got caught the girl demanded a kiss from Lay and that did not end up well. Do you know how many nights I had to spend searching the internet for photos and leeks of that scene? That was hell."

Without thinking, my mouth opened and asked how many times Taoris was found out.

Everyone, without hesitaion, chimed in.

"Ten."

"What? Ten times? Just what did you guys do so they wouldn't say it to anyway?" I ask, again. Stupid mouth.

"Don't ask," everyone answers, back.

"Ahh, come on hyung! It was just a simple mistake," Sehun was the one to speak up this time. Wow , this is a first.

"Simple mistake my ! What if she goes out to the world and spills everything she saw? You can't trust fans and their fandoms nowadays!"

"Excuse me? Who said anything about me being a fan?" I heard a snicker from Kai, but I ignored it. Not now Kai, now is not the time to tease me.

"Fan or not, I can't trust you."

"Well for your information, I'm their new neighbor and I hope that you'll understand that whatever happens in this Exo dorm stays here. Why would I go out telling people that Taoris is real randomly? Do you think that I'm the type to randomly say those things? I'm not like that," I stand up, walking towards Mr. Manager in confident strides. My head may only reach up to his chin, but I will speak out about this.

"Fine, but under one condition will I let you go," he pushes his glasses up.

"What is that?" This is irritating me. Just hurry up and tell me so I can go rest in peace. 

"Be Exo's assistant."

"What?" I could feel my own eyes burst out from my face. Assistant? Like...assisting them whenever they ask me to do something? So it's like if they ask for a hug I can give it to them? If they ask me to do their laundry or cook for them no matter what time it is I have to do it? Eh, sounds like a good job for me~

"Do you not understand Korean? Aish, this girl," he sighs out hopelessly.

"No, I'll take the job!" I shake his hand firmly, "But what exactly do I have to do?"

"Well for starters, you can cook, clean, help the members with whatever they want. You'll also be following them around during schedules and other events they must attend to. I'll also be there, but you'll be their personal assistant. Which means that if I'm busy or am not around, you'll be the one helping them out. And just so you know, there's another manager, but he's on a break right now."

"Can I ask exactly how long he's on a break?"

"He's on a break...for a long time," Mr. Manager winks as he lets go of my hand, "Now that you know you have a job, you're probably thinking about the pay, right?" Pay? Money? Oh yes, I so am. 

"The pay will be chosen by how well you perform your job," he smiles, "But don't worry! You'll get payed before this month is over." What? Ugh, he's such a troll~Most people would actually tell you exactly, but this guy won't. I can see why Jongdae is a troll too.

"Hyung, don't be like that to Sori! You shouldn't like that," Lay says from across the room, coffee in one hand while a magazine was in the other. He walked up to my side, putting his arm around me after he set the two objects on the table. These boys need to stop with their teasing and skinship! I thought all of that was over with Kai, but noo~Lay just had to put his arm, might I add muscular arm, around my shoulder...wait it's going down...down....it touched my back...gah my back! Why is it on my waist! This dude needs to calm down or else I don't think I can hold back! Calm down Sori, don't become red. Don't become red. I repeat, do not become red!

"Yi Xing, you're being too nice," Mr. Manager chuckles.

"Yi Xing?" I question, looking at both of the guys.

"Don't you know that that's my real name?" Lay squeezed my waist, making me yelp.

"I uh..I didn't know that!" I squirm a little, but stayed still as soon as Lay stopped squeezing my waist. Breathe Sori, breathe.

"Well now you know," he smiles, turning me towards him, "Anyway, the other manager's coming back in two and a half months, so that means he'll be back around...the middle of September, I think. Or the beginning, I'm not so sure," he shrugs his shoulders. He placed his other arm on the other side of my waist and brings me closer to me.

"Let's become close, Sori," he whispers into my ear. I don't think we can be closer than this, Yi Xing! You're making me quite uncomfortable, stop it~I mean, I love it, but we just met and people who just met shouldn't do that!

"Get a room you two!" Kai bumps in between Yi Xing and I, forcing some space between us. Oh thank god.

"Stop being so jealous, Jongin," Yi Xing glared. Did he just glare at his fellow member? 

"I'm not jealous," Jongin snapped.

"Guys, well you calm down?" Suho shouted from the other side of the room, earning grunts from the two.

"Anyway, I think Sori should go home soon. It's getting pretty late," Mr. Manager says.

"I'll take her," Yi Xing and Jongin both say.

"Why don't we take her?" Wu Fan and Tao stand up from their sitting position and walk towards me.

"That's a good idea. It was nice meeting you, Sori. Here, before I forget," Mr. Manager pats his jeans, looking like he was searching for something, "These are the keys to the house; I expect you to be here five o'clock sharp, first thing in the morning. The boys need to be up and running by seven and will be going to SM by eight so they can practice, understand?"

"Yes sir!"

"And don't call me sir, call me Sunghwan."

~~

"This sure was a short walk," I joke, turning around to face the Taoris couple who were walking hand in hand.

"Yeah, but we enjoyed it, right Tao?" Tao nodded in response to what Wu Fan said.

"Well, get some rest. You heard what Sunghwan the manager said, right?"

"Sunghwan the manager?"

"I can't seem to bring myself to call him oppa," Kris laughed at my response and patted my head.

"Just be natural with hyung, he won't mind if you call him oppa."

"I guess so. Just get some rest, alright? I don't want to wake up very tiring boys in the morning, that's just a bad beginning for the first day of the job."

"Okay okay, we'll go now. Good night, Sori!"

"Good night!"

"Wait! Sori noona! I just wanted to say thank you for everything today. I'm really glad that you're going to be working with us for a while now, I want to be friends with you!" Tao took my hands and held them in his. He stared happily at me, smiling as big as he could.

"I thought we were already friends!" I laugh, "I can't wait until tomorrow, Tao!"

"I can't wait either. Rest well, noona!"

"You too!"

This is the best day ever~I can't wait until tomorrow!

A/N: So...Sori got a job that gets her to work with Exo, isn't that nice^^ Oh ho ho~Does Kai and Lay like Sori? Is something going to happen between the two of them? I hope Kai and Lay don't get into a fight just because of Sori...or will they? DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN

I hope that you guys are liking this story so far~Is it nice? Are there any flaws? Do you guys have any ideas? Please comment (or message me!) down below^^

I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors!

Comments are welcome and don't forget to subscribe!