Five.

Is it love at first sight?

Is this really happening? Is he really standing right next to me in class? So many questions were begging to be answered as they were flying around endlessly in my head. I kept on gawking at him until he chuckled at my reaction, making me snap out of my daze. 

He cleared his throat to grab my attention,"Soomin? The lesson's about to start." 

I still couldn't set my mind straight as I turned around into my seat to face the front of the classroom. Mrs. Kwon, of course before every lesson, started lecturing on and on about her life and what she did the past weekend. The whole class just sit there boring in on her news. Then she begin to giddy about how much of an honor is to have a member of an idol group sitting in her very own classroom. I understand that my own best friend is famous but, no need to lose your dignity and fangirl over a new student. 

"Okay, now class, please treat Gongchan nicely. Of course, he's in a boy group, I still want all of you to treat him like an ordinary student, like he said." I'd be able to deal with the snobby girls in the front seat squealing over him but I would never expect it from a teacher in her middle ages. 

I rolled my eyes at her nonsense and finally got back to my senses, ready for today's lessons. 

After the period ended, I packed everything into my backpack and stood up with Hyosung to proceed to our second period class. Only to be held back my Gongchan's grip on my upper arm. Confused, I look back to see what he wants. At that moment, I really wasn't in the mood to hear more about him. Honestly, I was feeling fairly irritated with how much attention he's getting. I thought the Gongchan I was on a date last night was still the same Gongchan he is today but, it seemed like he changed overnight. He seemed to be enjoying the special treatment he's receiving even if he specifically said he didn't ask for any of it along those lines.

I glared at him for a second but soon faded into a softer look. "Yes?" 

"Want to me walk you to your next class?" He looked into my eyes gently.

"N-no, I'm walking with Hyosung. I'm fine, really." I replied blankly to him. 

I linked arms with Hyosung and made our way to our next classroom together. Gongchan still stood there with slight bewilderness.

"Need help getting to your next class? I know it's your first day-" Mrs. Kwon excitedly came to his side and asked him. Soon, his path was blocked by a group of screaming, squealing girls, trying to get him to his next class and even talk with his velvety voice they all seem to gaga for. 

He managed to push everyone out of the way so he can swiftly run down to his next class without having to stop so the student body wouldn't recognize him. 

Luckily, when he finally set foot into his second period, he saw his group sitting in the back. Jinyoung's seat next to him available for him to sit. 

When I saw walk in, my face dropped. Damn, he's in this class with me, too!?

Thank god, I was sitting on the opposite side of him and somewhat upfront. This class, I really want to enjoy without having to hear the usual introduction of the new student who happens to be the member of an idol group. The best part is, the whole group is enrolled in this class!

Not...

I folded my arms in front of me and laid them on the table, using them as a pillow as I laid my head down. Here we go...

"Class, I'm sure you all know that the famous group, B1A4, is in this very class. Say hello to them!" Our chemistry teacher introduced them with enthusiasm, which I haven't heard from him since, well, never. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The whole class greeted themselves to the five boys sitting in the back. They nodded and bowed in return. 

Me, I still had my head down, not saying a word or not even taking a glance at them. 

Questions commenced to swarm around my head again. When did all of this happen? Why is he still in my school with his boys? Aren't they too busy to be attending school? Why didn't he tell me this during the date last night? I would've been able to withstand all of this...

As the period went by, I tried my best to ignore Gongchan and his gang. 

I was being the usual good student by taking my notes and paying attention to the given lesson.

Gongchan, on the other hand, was boring his eyes into the back of my head. Even if it didn't like it, I knew he was staring all this time I've been paying attention to something else, other than him.

The back of her head is so cute, he thought in his head.

Jinyoung looked up and noticed Gongchan not taking his notes but staring at the back of a girl's head, which was me. 

"Gongchan? Gwaenchanayo?" He questioned him and looked in his direction. 

A knowing smile crept on Jinyoung's face and begin poking him playfully,"Yah, does someone have a crush on the first day already?" 

Heads snapped up from the papers we've been writing on as our chemistry teacher smacked his ruler on the counter behind him. 

"Who's talking!?" He looked around the class incredulously, hoping to see the source of disruption. 

Jinyoung, who took his fame to advantage, stood up and raised his hand. 

"O-oh, well thank you for being honest, Jinyoung. But, I'll only let you and Gongchan off with a warning." He sternly warned us. 

I turned my head around as I heard Gongchan's name. Him and so-called Jinyoung were snickering behind our teacher's back after they were let off with a warning. How goofy those two are...

"So who's the girl? Get to know her name yet?" Jinyoung whispered into Gongchan's ear. 

He placed a hand on the side of Jinyoung's ear and whispered back,"Her name's Soomin." 

Jinyoung looked at him with a surprised expression as he turned away.

"You mean!? That's the Jo Soomin you went out on a date last night?" He tried to keep his whisper as quiet as he could as he couldn't contain the excitement in his voice. 

Gongchan only nodded back with his lips making a straight line. 

"Well, why couldn't you sit with her?" 

"Obviously the seat right next to her is taken by her friend." He looked at him as if he asked a no-brainer. 

"You could've asked for that seat and her little friend could've sit next to me!" Jinyoung stated like he was trying to prove a point.

As second period ended, indicating that it's time for lunch, I packed everything in a hurry and ran out of the classroom, dragging Hyosung behind me.

"Yah! Slow down, will you!?" She huffed. 

We arrived at my locker and I began to trade my materials from my first two classes with my material for the last two classes. I slammed the locker door shut when I noticed a hurd of boys coming down the hall. I stopped in my tracks and knew it was B1A4 walking in the opposit direction as us. I felt Hyosung's hands holding onto my arm as they came nearer and nearer. 

As they passed by us, Gongchan tilted his head to the side and winked straight at me. 

My heart rate was going haywire. My face was damn sure a vivid red. Butterflies began to flutter inside the pit of my stomach. 

What is he doing to me?

Why is he having this effect on me just by a simple wink? 

I mean, a lot of winks coming from guys can make a girl head over heels but this one was absolutely different than the ones I recieved. 

It was like he's teasing me. 

Indicating that our relationship is a secret. Which, brought myself to question myself something unusal and unexpecting...

Are we actually boyfriend and girlfriend now? Or are we still childhood friends? 

It was something that will loom over my head guaranteed. Just the thought of it made my face redden even more, if it was possible in the state I was in now.  

As I ate my lunch in the courtyard right smack in the middle of the school, I was making small talk with other people I knew as they came to say hi to me at our table. Oddly, it was just me and Hyosung origanally. Now, there were 10 other people packed in the round table. A few were standing behind them when all the seats were taken. 

I didn't like to admit it like I said before but this is how it is for me and Hyosung as we sat together for lunch. One of the perks of being a queenka, I guess?

I glanced over my shoulders to look for a group of guys dressed up in chic, snazzy clothing. When I spotted the Jo twins and their posse, I smiled a quick smile at them, to be returned by a wink from Youngmin and Kwangmin sticking his tongue out. But something was missing...

They didn't have girls under their arms...

As if on cue, the famous group came strolling down the walkway that divided the courtyard into two sides. To no surprise, a horde of excited fans were surrounding them as they tried to get through. I only laughed at how they were struggling to keep themselves away from their fans.

"Aish, why can't they bring their bodyguards to school? I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to protect them while they're in school, too," Hyosung complained with a mouthful of rice. Giggling at her cute expression, I took a napkin and wiped away a few grains that spilled from when she spoke. I noticed one of the girls were holding onto Gongchan's jacket, who was prying her hands off of him. Eventually, his jacket was ripped off from his lean body. Revealing a torso that was impressively sculpted.

Gongchan's face reddened in embarassment and covered himself with his bare arms. Making a beeline towards the front of the school. 

I stood up as Gongchan ran away with his group following behind. Anger was boiling in my blood and my hands balled into tight fists, threatening to give the girls a nice round of upper-cuts. But today, I just couldn't have it. I didn't want the risk to get into trouble and be punished with a week of detention.

I slowly lowered myself until I felt the stony, coldness of the table bench. The rest of the people looked at me with worry. I gave all of them reassuring smiles, silently telling them that I'm fine. Inside, I wasn't...

Honestly, I didn't know that having all the fame would be able to end up that far. I began to feel guilty when I was ignoring Gongchan and his gang. But, a part of me granted that he deserved it. Accepting special treatments like he really wanted it after he said he didn't want to.

When school ended, I was picked up by one of the servants at the front gates of my school. Soon, the Jo twins came in later.

"So, how was school?" A familiar, feminine voice filled the car. 

Hyorin, who was sitting in the passenger seat, turned around the face the three of us with a big grin.

"It was alright."

"Same, same." The Jo twins summed up their days.

"Bizarre..." Everyone's heads turned to face me with curiosity in their eyes.

"You know...Gongchan? My date last night?" I said with a shaky voice.

"Him and his group, B1A4, attend our school."

All of their posture straightened as they heard the names. I'm surprised the twins didn't know anything about it...