Four.

Is it love at first sight?

The next morning was the day I've been dreading. School. I really didn't want to come to school with Gongchan burned inside my brain the whole day. All it's going to do is distract me during every lesson in every class. But, my parents wouldn't be too happy if I skipped today. So I lazily got up from my bed and staggered my way to the bathroom to be already occupied by someone, most likely Youngmin or Kwangmin. They may be boys but they take care of their skin like it's a daily ritual. I thought I was crazy with skin-care products and cosmetics but I could see why they keep asking me to go buy out something from the department store. I even saw Kwangmin sneak a bottle of my moisturzer into his pocket of his sweatpants one night.  But, I only know one of them who would spend that much time in the bathroom.

"Yah! Youngmin, hurry up! You're not the only one who needs to get beautified, you know!" I shouted while banging on the bathroom door with a towel and a fresh set of clothes in hand. I felt like taking a nice, hot shower this morning since I couldn't right after the date. Ever since I woke up this morning, scenes of last night's date were stuck on replaying. How his smile immediately brightens up his face, how his silky, blonde hair reflect the moonlight, his eyes form into small crescents when he smiles cheekily, his stature towering my tiny frame, his deep, velvety voice wrapping around my ears as he talks, and his touch. It never showed but I loved every single brush of his skin on mine whenever we did something. And the way he held me in his arms last night before we kissed, I was so content at how our bodies fit perfectly together whenever we hug each other. It was like we were made for each other. The scenes were interrupted as the bathroom door swung open, Youngmin coming out looking as flawless as ever. 

"Took you long enough." I scoffed at him and closed the bathroom door behind me. 

After I stepped out of the shower and dressed myself, I begin my usual morning regime. Brushing my teeth, floss, rinse my mouth, facial cleanser, and moisturizer. This was nothing compared to Youngmin's usual morning routine...

I was on my way back to my room and passed by the oppas' room. I stopped in my tracks and backed up to poke my head into their room.

"Well, that's pretty snazzy for school. Who're you trying to impress?" I gawked at their outfits. The both of them were wearing black blazers over designer shirts, designer skinny jeans, and of course, designer sneakers. The perfect poster boys for our high school's kingkas. I hated to admit it but I was considered a queenka in school because of my looks. I had no idea why they would categorize me such label but, I could always shrug it off and ignore it. As a "queenka", it's impossible to not get preferential treatment from other students. I didn't want any of that. In fact, I feel so bad for giving in what they're willing to give up. 

"Just decided to dress up today." Kwangmin replied while looking down to adjust his blazer. 

I rolled my eyes at them and headed towards my bedroom. I did my makeup and hair as usual and went downstairs for breakfast. Looking up at the clock in the kitchen, I grabbed whatever food I laid my eyes on and scrammed out of the front door, trying to catch up with the boys. 

"Yah! Wait up!" I ran down the sidewalk with a mouthful of food. It was definitely not the prettiest thing you want to wake up to in the morning...

I finally caught up to their face and walked to school. My usual position is right in between the boys, Youngmin to my left, and Kwangmin to my right. 

As we passed through the front gates of the school, we parted ways. Kwangmin heading towards the first wing which was on the far right of the school, Youngmin jogging to his group of friends somewhere in the midst of the courtyard, and I was heading to my locker inside the school. I got to my locker and was greeted by my best friend, Hyosung. Her teethy smile was just as infectious as Gongchan's. Oh god, why am I thinking about him again!?

"Soomin-ah! What'd you do this weekend?" She giddly asked me as I gathered books into my locker for later classes. 

Just as I was about to erase Gongchan's image from my head, scenes were replaying over and over again, just like it did this morning. Not again...

"Uhhh.." I tried to think of other things to say instead of,"Oh, I went on a really romantic date with my childhood best friend last night and it was magical!", those words were threatening to sound from my mouth. Because all Hyosung is going to do is bombard me with never-ending questions about the date. 

Before I could say anything, the first bell rang. I mentally thank the loud, repetitive bell for saving me from Hyosung's overexcitement. 

"Come on, Hyosung, let's get to class," I linked arms with Hyosung and walked to our first class. Almost forgetting what my first class was, I was ransacking my own mind what my first class was. Oh yeah! History! What a lovely way to start the day...

As we walked into the classroom, it was rowdy as ever. The teacher must be running late or something...

Hyosung and I ever so carefully stepped over people and their belongings, trying not to step on them otherwise it wouldn't end up pretty. We always take the seats all the way in the back which isn't a good idea since my eyesight isn't that great. So, I have to squint really hard and raise from my chair to be able to see what the teacher was presenting.

We started talking and fooling around since the teacher has yet to come. A minute later, the door was yanked open to see Mrs. Kwon with her usual work-tote and a creepy smile upon her face.

The look on her face was like she just had plastic surgery done on her face, a permanent smile. 

I stiffened when she finally spoke up,"Class, we have a new student in our class and he's quite special so please welcome him warmly with respect and hope him a great year at Daejin Preparatory!" 

The door was opening suspensefully slowly, almost dramatically. As the new student stepped into the room, my jaw dropped to the floor and my eyes widened at its biggest. I recognized that slight limp in his walk, his lips, his big eyes, his blonde hair and his height. His side profile is mistake-proof.

When he turned around, he introduced himself to the class,"Annyeonghaseyo, Gongchan-imnida. I'm a new student here at Daejin Prep and I'm sure you all recognize me as a member from B1A4 so please treat me as any other student." 

His eyes did a one-over to the class to look at each and everyone's faces until his eyes landed on me. He didn't look surprised at all. Instead, he just smirked then smiled that famous smile. 

So many questions were flooding my head. How did he enroll here? Does he know I attend Daejin? What about his group? Isn't he on these hectic schedules idols are always on? Why does he always look so cute? Are the other members roaming the halls, too?

All of the snobby girls sitting in the front were swooning and smitten over him. Hey, I can't blame them, he's quite the eye candy. But, he's also my best friend, er, boyfriend, I mean...oh my god I don't even know anymore. 

Too busy staring straight at him, he took the empty seat right next to me. I gulped down the nervousness as he sat there nonchalantly, getting out his materials for today's lesson. He leaned over to my side and whispered loud enough for me to here,"Hey, why do you sit way in the back? You know your eyesight's bad," Gongchan was satisfied with his statement and leaned back into his chair like nothing happened. 

Me? Oh, you know, just doing my own thing: sitting there frozen and lifeless like a block of ice. To top it off to make it more accurate, just superflue some large googly eyes and boom, an ice sculpture. Not really...


yeah this chapter is y, I know ._.

please comment, subscribe, and send me some kind of feedback! :D 

anything is appreciated and saranghae from yours truly, Upwithyourhead :3