Two.

Is it love at first sight?

 

Kwangmin was the first to notice me and waved with a cheeky smile. Followed by Youngmin, who had his back to me. He turned around and did the same then did turned around again to return to his game of foosball.

"Yah, Youngmin-oppa! Guess who scored a date?" I beamed eagerly while jumping up and down.

"Jinjja!? Ugh, finally! Yah, Kwangmin-ah, did you hear? Soomin-ah is going on a date! So...who is he?" As he asked, his face was the only thing I could see at the moment, waiting for my answer. I slowly turned my head to face Hyorin and she gave me a look that told me to tell them it'll be a blind date.

"Uhhhm, it's a blind date so I have no idea who the guy is either," I said truthfully. Youngmin's adorable smily slowly faded and backed up to lean back againt the foosball table. Kwangmin maneuevered to lean back against the foosball table with a smirk,

"Oooh, a mystery guy, huh? So where will this date be?"

Once again, I turned my head slowly to face Hyorin and blurted out,"I'm setting up the date by the pool outside and they're gonna have the dinner date there!" I was shocked at her reply but thought hey, sounds pretty romantic for a first date. I mean, the glow of the dimly litted pool will gently light up the scenery around us. Knowing Hyorin, who secretly reads a few passages from her romance novels during her breaks, I have a feeling she will go all out on setting up the date. Rose petals scattered on the ground along with scented candles, two bigger candles sitting in two red-tinted glasses that'll make a warm glow on the table, and of course, white table cloth. 

I began to smile at her generosity for setting up a romantic looking date that'll definitely summon other dates in the future. Immediately, thoughts of this first date were flooding in my mind. What should I wear for this date? Should I be daring and where a backless dress or something soft and floral? I wonder if he's really cute? Will he be tall? What if this date doesn't end well? But it all came down to one question that needed to be asked.

"Hyorin-unnie, when is this date?" I asked worriedly and impatiently.

An anticipating silence filled the room until she said it that surprised the three of us.

"Tonight at 8!" She replied happily, with an adorable cheeky eye smile.

"W-what....tonight!? That's only in five hours to get ready!" I started to panic.

"Don't worry, Soomin-ah. The rain will stop in a few and some of the servants will began to set up for your date tonight while I dress you up and make you all look extra pretty! In fact, your parents know this boy well, also," she explained while playing with my hair.

"Y-you mean, they know about this d-date, too!?" I panicked.

"Of course, I mean, all of us want you to spend some time with someone else that you'd like so why not set you up a date?" Hyorin smiled reassuringly.

"So, Youngmin and Kwangmin-oppa knew about this as well and played along..."

"Ne, everyone else knew except you. Surprise!" They both synced. I felt Hyorin's arm linked with mine as we continued to talk aimlessly, leaving the boys to their endless competitive games of foosball. I'm surprised they haven't even found their girlfriends yet, despite their good looks. Even they know it.

After about two hours of walking and talking about other girly stuff, we noticed that the rain completely stopped and the sky began to clear up, letting the sun shine through the large windows adorned with filigree embellishments at the corners. We stopped at the door of my bedroom.

"Okay, wash up and get ready. I'll be waiting outside your bathroom and then, call me your stylist for the next couple hours!" She winked at me and proceeded into my bedroom. I did as she told me to and took a hot shower, ridding of dirts and toxins on my skin, lathering my hair with sweet, floral, and fruity scented shampoo and conditioner, and lathered my body down with a shower gel that's scented with notes of jasmine, pears, and a hint of musk. I came out of the bathroom in a bath robe, I saw Hyorin look up and smiled at me.

"Ready to look like a princess, princess?" I giggled at her cute attempt of joke and nodded excitingly. First, she sat me down in front of my vanity that was already prepared with a plethora of beauty products and blew dry my hair with a round brush, sectioning off hair and focused on rolling up pieces of hair with the round brush then blow drying it. After ten minutes of drying my hair, I noticed it created soft, bouncy curls from the use of the round brush. Hyorin began to test out the makeup products that were scattered everywhere on the desk. Before I knew it, she already applied liquid foundation and loose powder to set,  and eye primer. I leaned forward to see all the different forms of eyeshadows that displayed the whole spectrum of the color wheel. I was taken aback at how much of her and my makeup products were combined. Finally, Hyorin made her decision and began to do my eyes. She did a smoky eye using colors, not too in-your-face and not too subtle. Then, she curled my lashed and applied a generous amount of mascara that made my lashes stand out. My makeup was finished off with contoured cheeks, slightly rosy blush on the apples of my cheeks, and pink lips. 

"Wow, did you go to cosmetology school before working here?" Impressed with her work.

She giggled,"You learn a lot when you're in the entertainment business." Hyorin walked over to the bed and saw a pretty dress that was laid out. When she held it up and asked me what I think about the dress, my breath was taken away.

"O-oh my gosh. It's beautiful!" It was a pink dress with sequins embellishments at the top, a skinny belt with a cute, diamand bow in the middle, and flowy, silky ruffles at the bottom. I wanted to wear this dress everyday and never bother to even take it off. 

"Well come here and get into this dress!" She hurried me. She had dressed me every single day so I was used to it plus, it was just us girls in the room, no shame. We walked to the mirror and when I saw how great the dress looked on me, I instantly fell in love with it.

"Looks like my date has some serious competition!" We both giggled. Hyorin brought out a shoe box which I assume are heels. I opened it and wasn't surprised yet marveled as I saw a pair of sparkly, pumps that would definitely go with this dress. She took one side of my hair and tossed it back, pinning it in place with several bobby pins adorned with pastel pink, , and black flowers. Lastly, I was accessorized with pearl jewelry such as earrings, necklace, bracelets and a ring on one of my middle fingers.

"Whoo, if I was a guy, I would propose to you at this very moment. But you look absolutely beautiful." She started giggling and warmly smiled.

"Wow, for once I admit I look beautiful." I said as I stared at myself in the mirror then giggled a little.

"Well come downstairs because everyone's waiting for you. Except your date, he's outside at the pool area." She gestured and took my hand to walk the downstairs slowly so everyone in the house could see me, laughed a little to myself as I saw their priceless reactions. As I came downstairs, everyone started bombarding me with compliments that made me blush to the point my whole face was red as an apple.

"Wah, our little sister is beautiful, like always," Youngmin and Kwangmin complimented as they spun me around. I was in my dad's arms now.

"Soomin-ah, you couldn't look anymore beautiful than you already do look now. Your date is so lucky. Remember, be careful, alright?" He said with a stern voice but I know he was just amusing me.

"Sweetie, you look...absolutely breath-taking and stunning. Words can't even describe you right now!" I hugged my mom and backed up to look over everyone.

"You guys make it seem I'm about to walk down the aisle of my wedding but thank you so much," I replied and then opened the door to the backyard, which we call the courtyard. Hyorin quickly came to my side with her dressed up pretty as well.

"W-when did you ge-" I was cut off by her.

"You know, in the entertainment business and you're about to perform songs, we have different outfits for each song, so yeah, you know where this is going." She explained.

I was incredibly nervous as we walked out of the house and onto the pavement of the courtyard. Thoughts of the guy were swimming in my head about what he'll look like or what he'll be like. As we reached the pool area, he stood up. He must've heard the clicking of our heels and stood up, his back was to us so we couldn't see him. He was clad in a suit, nothing too much, he had bleach blonde hair that was styled messily and seemed tall. As he turned around to greet me, my heart stopped. My arm fell down my side from mine and Hyorin's link. My eyes widened into saucers and my mouth went slack. His reaction was just as same. His sparkly eyes widened like mine. When his jaw slacked a little, I caught a glimpse of his perfect pearly whites. Hyorin broke the ice with a giggle, so oblivious of what relationship we had with each other.

"Soomin, this is.." I cut her off which surprised her as I said his name for her.

"Gongchan..." I spoke softly.

She was taken aback,"Y-you two know each other?". She was looking back and forth at us now.

"N-ne...we go way back." Gongchan mumbled with his velvety, silky voice that I adored, even to this day. I shivered a little when I heard his voice for the first time in seven years. It was deeper than I remembered...

He was my childhood best friend until he moved out of the city and lost contact with me. Now, he must've moved back. He looked so...different. Last time I saw him, he had brown-ish black hair, now it's bleach blonde. He has grown over the years, as well. Now, he's a head taller than me. But it was a good different, he looked way more handsome. A warm, nolstalgic smile smile began to tug at my lips as I looked at him in the eye, flashbacks replaying inside my head of our unforgettable memories we shared as children. He returned the same charming, goofy smile that I loved him at his most. His smile...it was too irresistible for any girl to handle.

"Such a small world isn't it, Gongchan?" 

"Yes, yes it is. But at least, I get to spend my whole life on it with you, beautiful." He took my hand in his and gave me a warm, affectionate gaze with his eyebrows slightly furrowed cutely.

I giggled,"Yah, Gongchan-oppa! You're still cheesy as over, you know that?" I playfully punch him in the arm.

He let out a hearty laugh and guided us towards the table that was set like I knew Hyorin would set up earlier.

"If you need anything, just call me, alright? Have fun, you two." She left us with a wink. Aish, this girl is really something...


Oooooh, a plot twist, eh? ;D

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IT SO FAR? PLEASE COMMENT BELOW C: <3 saranghae!