TAENY part 2 (final)

Royal Family (oneshots)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

When Tiffany heard the beeping she immediately stood up and strech her arms above her head then rub her eyes. Tiffany then turn off the alarm before she went inside the bathroom to take a shower. After she took a shower she pulled on a pair of shorts and a pink polo shirt then went directly outside her apartment building with a smile on her face.

 

FLASH BACK :

PHONE CALL LASNIGHT

 

MRS. KIM: Hello, Tiffany?

TIFFANY: Oh, hello Mrs. Kim

MRS. KIM: I told you to just call me MOM.

TIFFANY: I'm sorry : ) Why'd you call Mom?

MRS. KIM: : ) I'm in a business trip right now can you 

take care of Taeyeon for me until I get back?

TIFFANY: No problem Mom. She's my bestfriend afterall : )

MRS. KIM: Thank you Tiffany : )

TIFFANY: Oh

MRS. KIM: Bye Tiffany : )

TIFFANY: Bye Mom : )

Mrs. Kim then ended the phone call.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Wait for me tae-tae" Tiffany said to herself then look up at the clear blue sky then smiled.

 

...

 

Taeyeon was brushing her teeth while watching a show on TV when she heard a knock on the door. Then she went to open the door. As she opened it she saw Tiffany.

 

"Good morning tae-tae" Tiffany said.

 

"Come in" Taeyeon said. "Why are you here... and so early?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Taeyeon was really happy deep inside seeing Tiffany just made her day complete.

 

"Mom called last night and asked me if I can take care of you while she's not here" Tiffany answered.

 

"Whose Mom?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Your MOM" Tiffany answered.

 

Taeyeon's heart just skip a beat after hearing Tiffany calling her mom... mom. Taeyeon then made Tiffany sit on the couch while she went to the kichen to gurgle.

 

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" Tiffany asked while watching the show that Taeyeon was watching just now.

 

"Not yet" Taeyeon answered then wipe .

 

"Great... then let's eat breakfast together" Tiffany said then turn her head and saw Taeyeon walking towards her.

 

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" Taeyeon asked then sat she was beside Tiffany.

 

"Uhhhm... PANCAKES" Tiffany happily said, looked at Taeyeon then flash her famous eye smile.

 

*THUMP*

Taeyeon felt the beat of her heart after seeing Tiffany's eye smile.

 

...

 

Tayeon and Tiffany are now inside the kitchen. Taeyeon was mixing the ingredients while Tiffany is watching her. After mixing the ingredients they Taeyeon started cooking the pancakes.

After Taeyeon cooked the pancakes, tiffany clap her hands when Taeyeon served the pancakes. They were in the living room eating their breakfast, Tiffany was having fun watching the show while Taeyeon was busy putting honey on her pancakes with her dorky expression.

Tiffany then stared at Taeyeon, when Taeyeon took a bite on her pancake the honey went to the corner of her lips.

 

"Tea-tae" Tiffany called that made Taeyeon turn her head and look at Tiffany who was sitting beside her.

 

Taeyeon was caught off guard when Tiffany leaned her lips at the corner of her lips. at that momment...

 

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

Taeyeon can only hear the loud beating of her heart. Then she remmembered the ALMOST KISS yesterday... the image poped out of her head. Their lips... Tiffany's lips she almost kiss thoselips yesterday but she got the strength to stop herself, but right now... maybe she can't hold back and kiss Tiffany right there and then. But before she can do that she manage topull away.

Now their looking at each other. Taeyeon was catching her breath, as her heart beats so fast.

 

"Wae?" Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon then quickly stood up.

 

"W.. why are y... you doing this" Taeyeon said while her voice is trembling.

 

"Tae-tae" Tiffany said " What's wrong" Tiffany asked then stood up.

 

Tiffany step forward but Taeyeon moved backwards. But it didn't stop Tiffany she slowly walk towards Taeyeon.

 

"Your just making it hard for me" Taeyeon said bluntly.

 

"What did I do?" Tiffany asked, worried. "Tae-tae... you can tell me everything... I'm your bestfriend." Tiffany said.

 

"That's also the problem... you're my bestfriend and I dont want to ruin our friendship" Taeyeon said.

 

Taeyeon was about to look down but Tiffany made her look at her by lifting Taeyeon's chin.

 

"I LOVE YOU" Taeyeon shouted then looked away not wanting Tiffany to look at her.

 

Hearing Taeyeon, Tiffany drop her hand that was holding Taeyeon's chin.

 

"I've been in love with you since highschool" Taeyeon said because she knew that there's no point in hiding her feelings anymore then look back at Tiffany. "But I keep my feelings because I don't want to ruin this friendship" Taeyeon added.

 

Tiffany can see that Taeyeon was sincere through Taeyeon's eyes.

 

"My heart" Taeyeon said while patting her chest. "My heart belongs to me, but it beats for you" Taeyeon added.

 

"Tae..." Tiffany said then a tear rool down her cheek.

 

"I'm sorry Tipani" Taeyeon said when she saw Tiffany's tears. "Just pretend that I didn't say anything... let's just forget about this" Taeyeon added.

 

Taeyeon blame herself, making Tiffany cry so she decided to walk away but before she can go Tiffany caught her wrist. Taeyeon turned her head and saw Tiffany facing down while shing her head.

 

"No" Taiffany said with a soft voice then lift her head and look at Taeyeon. "I can't" Tiffany added then tears rool down her cheeks.

 

"Tipani" Taeyeon whispered.

 

"I can't pretend... I can't forget" Tiffany said then releas Taeyeon's wrist.

 

When Tiffany release Taeyeon's wrist, Taeyeon immediately look away and started to walk slowly away.

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO" Tiffany shouted. "Please tae-tae don't make me..." Tiffany said.

 

When Taeyeon heard Tiffany she quickly went towardsher and cut off Tiffany as she hugged Tiffany tightly.

 

"Please don't cry" Taeyeon said when she pulled away from the hug and wipe Tiffany's tears.

 

When Taeyeon hugged her, Tiffany can't stop from even after Taeyeon wipr her tears, she can't stop her tears fro falling, because she was happy. Taeyeon then cupped Tiffany's face. Then slowly Taeyeon leaned forward to catch Tiffany's lips. When Tiffany felt Taeyeon kiss her she then responded by kissing back Tiffany. Wanted to deepen the kiss Tiffany wrap her arms around Taeyeon's neck while Taeyeon then placed one of her hand on the back of Tiffany’s head while the other hand was on Tiffany's waist.

Then they pulled away as they both need to cath their breath.

 

"I love you Tipani" Taeyeon said, full of love as she stared at Tiffany.

 

As an answer to Taeyeon, Tiffany leaned her lips giving Taeyeon a peek on the lips then rest her forehead angainst Taeyeon's then smiled.

 

"I love you too" Tiffany whispered before she leaned and kiss Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon kisses Tiffany back.

 

...

 

After they graduate from college Taeyeon proposed to Tiffany, Tiffany said yes. After 5 years Tayeon is now a professor in the college she graduated while Tiffany is a veterinarian.

AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER

 

 

THE END <3 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done with TAENY oneshot next is SOOSUN.

 

Please wait for the next story

Thank you : )