YULSIC part 2

Royal Family (oneshots)

Yuri arrived at the principla's offive she saw her parent and Jessica's who are talking with each other. Just when she close the door behind her that made them saw her.

 

"Yuri" Mrs. Kwon called then hug Yuri.       

 

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked then look at her dad.

 

"Where's Jessica?" Mr. Kwon asked.

 

"I don't know" Yuri answered.

 

"Jessica honey" Mrs. Jung called that made the Kwon's look to the direction where Mrs. Jung is looking.

 

"Hi mom... hi dad" Jessica greated then hug her mom.

 

"So everyone is here" Mr. Kwon said.

 

"Ah yes yes" Mr. Jung said.

 

"Why are you here anyway?" Jessica asked then look at her mom.

 

"You will know" Mrs. Jung said smilingly then glance at Mrs. Kwon.

_ _ _


*RRRIIINNG*

The school bell then suddenly rang indicating that class will be starting.

 

"Ok kids will be starting, you two should go back to your class room" The principal interject as he stood up from his chair.

"Thank you for the time and for understading" Mr. Kwon said as he stood up from the chair and shook hands with the principal.

"No problem"

 

When they already got out from the principal's office.

 

"Bye honey" Ms. Jung said as she kiss Jessica's forehead before going to the other direction of the hallway.

"Bye mom... bye dad" Jessica said.

...

 

As Jessica and Yuri reached their class the teacher was already inside as Yuri opened the door.

 

"Sorry we're late" Yuri said then bowed.

 

The teacher nodded as a response then gestured the two girls who just arrived to go to their seats.

 

"Thank you ma'am" Yuri said before she step inside then went directly to her chair.

 

Jessica bowed before entering and face down as she went to her chair.

...

 

Four hours has past then suddenly the school bell rang again as an indication that class ia over. As the teacher got out from the room and close the door behind her, the other students then hurriedly went to their frinds.

 

"Seohyun-nah" Jessica called; who was already outside the room, peeked her head from the door.

"Oh" Seohyun said as she hurriedly put her things in her bag.

 

As Sehyun was about to turn around...

 

*BUMP*

 

"I'm soo... sorry are you alright?" A girl said as she offer her hand to help Soehyun stand.

"I'm fine..." Seohyun said but was cut off when she saw the other girl's face.

"Uhhhm... miss?" The girl called; noticed that the other girl was spacing out.

"Yeah yeah... I'm fine" Sehyun said as she shake her head then holds to other girls hand and stood up.

 

Jessica saw what happened and quickly run towards Seohyun.

 

"Seohyun" Jessica said worriedly.

"Hey Yoona" Yuri shouted as she run towards the door that made the other girl look at her.

"Coming" The girl said. "I'm really sorry" The girl said as she took Seohyun's bag from the floor and handed to Seohyun before running towards Yuri. "Hey wait up" The girl shouted as she exited the room.

"Hey Seohyun you alright?" Jessica asked.

"Yes" Seohyun answered as she innocently nodded her head.

- - -

 

AFTER 2 WEEKS~

 

The Jung's went to a restaurant...

 

"What's the occasion?" Jessica asked.

"Hi Mr. Kwon" Mr. Jung greated that made Jessica look at him and saw the girl she really despise.

 

While the two families are having their lunch...

 

"Mom... about the thing you talked about the principal a couple days ago... what was it?" Jessica asked.

 

When Mrs. Jung heard Jessica's question she look at her husband.

 

"Jessica... Yuri..." Mr. Kwon interjected that made the two girls look at him.

"We've been planning for this since you two were not yet born" Mr. Jung said.

"We want both of you to get married" Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Kwon said.

"WHAT?" Jessica shouted.

"Are you kidding me" Yuri said as she raise both her eyebrows.

 

TBC

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soo I guess thre is still a pert 3

 

THANK YOU