SOOSUN part 1

Royal Family (oneshots)

5 YEARS AGO

 

Sooyoung and Sunny were celebrating their mothsary in a restaurant. Sunny was so happy while Sooyoung was not eating her food so sunny decided to feed her.

 

"Sooyoungie... ahhh" Sunny said.

 

"Sunny" Sooyoung said.

 

"Oh" Sunny said.

 

"Let's end this" Sooyoung softly said but enough that Sunny can hear.

 

"End what?" Sunny asked.

 

"Let's break up" Sooyoung answered then lift her head to look at Sunny.

 

When Sunny heard what Sooyoung said she quickly stood up causing for the chair to make sqeaky sound that made the other cotumers look to their direction. But the other cotumers look away after a few seconds.

Sunny was about to leave their table but Sooyoung caught her wrist before she could make her step. Suuny turn her head look at Sooyoung.

 

"..." Sooyoung was intently staring at Sunny.

 

Suddenly tears came rolling down on Suuny's cheeks but immediately wipe her tears with her free hand.

 

"Sunny-yah please don't..." Sooyoung said then stood up.

 

"Ok" Sunny softly said. "If that's what you want then... I'll let you go" Sunny added holding in her tears.

 

Then Sunny remove Sooyoung's hand that is holding her from leaving, but her eyes never leave Sooyoung's. Sunny then walked towards the door but stopped before she opened the door, after a few second Sunny went out.

...

(After the Sooyoung and Sunny broke up they didn't saw eachother.)

...

 

3 YEARS AFTER

 

"Sooyoungie"

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l679xaKvcl1qam0cl.gif

"Shikshin... I miss you"

th_gif-45.gif

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung"

image

"I'm sorry Sooyoungie"

Sunny Lee, SNSD GIF

Sooyoungie... saranghae"

image

"Sooyoung please don't leave me"

"I... love you"

 

"Sooyoung"

 

"Sunny-yah" Sooyoung gasp from sleep.

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Ever since the break up I've been having these dreams of her. and everytime I wake up, I keep on looking for her, I want to see her smiles, her eyes, I want to her her cute voice as she do some aegyos, to feel her touch, her warmth, I want to hold her... to be in her arms, I want to kiss her beautiful pink lips again. I want her back... I want Lee Sunny back.

Now that we're not together... now that she's not mine.

I just knew that she won't forgive me... because I hurt her, broke her heart, made her cry.

end of POV

...

 

*RRRIIINNNG*

Sooyoung's alarm clock rang when it was already 7:30. Sooyoung streched her arms then turn off the alarm. She got up of the bed and went directly to the bathroom to have a quick bath.

After taking a bath and change into her suit. Sooyoung immediately went out of her house, lock the door and drive away. As she arrived ad went inside the building all employees greated and bowed.

 

"Good morning Ms. Choi" The employees greated then bowed.

...

(Sooyoung's father made her work at their family company)

...

 

Sooyoung didn't great back and immediately went in the elevator. When she reached her floor... a woman quickly went to her direction.

 

"Good morning ma'am todays schedule..." The woman said who was beside Sooyoung.

 

"Just send me the schedules to my office" Sooyoung cut off the woman.

 

"Yes ma'am" The woman said. "Ma'am your new personal secretary has arrived" The woman added.

 

"Ok send her to my office I still have to tell her the things she will be doing" Sooyoung said then went inside her office.

 

"Yes ma'am" The woman said then bowed before she leave.

...

 

While Sooyoung was busy reading some files she heard a knock.

 

" Come in" Sooyoung said still reading the files in her hands.

 

"Good morning ma'am" The girl said.

 

When Sooyoung heard the girls voise sh immediately lift her head and saw Sunny in front of her. Their eyes widen at the same time after seeing each other for a long time.