YULSIC part 1

Royal Family (oneshots)

*RRRIIINNG*

The school bell rang indicating that the examination is over.

 

"Ok pass your papers" The teacher said.

 

Then at the same time a petite blonde girl and a tanned black haired girl stood up from their chairs and at the same time they look at each other. They both walk towards the teacher and handed their papers.

Then the other students pass their papers and went directly outside to have their lunch.

 

"Seohyun let's go" The blonde girl called the girl who was already beside her.

 

"Oh" Seohyun said then grab her bag before they went outside.

 

Before the blonde girl followed Seohyun outside she gave a smirk to the tanned girl infront of her.

 

...

 

When Soeehyun and the blonde girl reached the cafeteriathey looked for a vacant table before they went to the counter and buy lunch.

 

"Jessica" Seohyun called the blonde girl who was sitting across her.

 

"Oh" Jessica said then look at Sehyun.

 

"Why can't you be friends with yuri after all both of your parents are friends" Sehyun said then took a bite of her sandwich.

 

"Our parents were friends ever since" Jessica said. "But it doesn't mean that we can't be enemies" Jessica added then continues eating her salad.

 

"You two are like that since we're freshmen" Seohyun said but didn't look at Jessica.

 

"And that's why I can't stop, because ever since I didn't win once" Jessica saidwhile her hands were tightly gripping her fork.

 

FLASH BACK

 

"Very good Yuri you got perfectt" The teacher said the clapped her hand then the other students followed.

 

"Good job Yuri" A student said.

 

"Jessica" The teacher called.

 

"Yes" Jessica said then smiled.

 

"Congratulations" The teacher said that made Jessica smile wider. "You are second for getting 99" The teacher said then clapped her hands.

 

"Jeesica good job" Seohyun shouted then clapped her hands together with the other students.

 

When the class ended and the teacher already bid goodbye and went outside Yuri stood up from her chair.

 

"Jessica Jung" Yuri called.

 

When Jessica heard Yuri's voice she immediately look at her.

 

"Hey congratulations" Yuri said then gave Jessica a smirk.

 

Yuri's action made Jessica really piss that she stomped out of the room and harshly close the door that shock the other students.

 

1st year up until the reach 4th year this is the situation Yuri is always first while Jessica always landed on second.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

When lunch was over Jessica told Seohyun to go to their room first because she will go to the restroom.

When Jessica was about to enter the restroom a teacher called her attention that made her stop in front of the door. She turn her head and saw the teacher with Yuri beside her.

 

"Ms. Jung the Principal wants to see you in her office now" The teacher said.

 

"Why?" Jessica asked.

 

"I don't know she just asked me to tell both of you" The teacher answered. "Uhhm... I still have a class so I think the both of you can go to the principal's office without me" The teacher said as she glance at her watch. "I'll go now" The teacher added before she walk away.

 

When the teacher disappeard Yuri then walk pass Jessica and decided to go to the principal's office first.

 

"Aiish" Jessica thought then went inside the restroom.

 

...

 

When Yuri arrived at the principla's offive she saw her parent and Jessica's who are talking with each other. Just when she close the door behind her that made them saw her.

 

"Yuri" Mrs. Kwon called then hug Yuri.

 

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked then look at her dad.

 

"Where's Jessica?" Mr. Kwon asked.

 

"I don't know" Yuri answered.

 

"Jessica honey" Mrs. Jung called that made the Kwon's look to the direction where Mrs. Jung is looking.

 

"Hi mom... hi dad" Jessica greated then hug her mom.

 

"So everyone is here" Mr. Kwon said.

 

"Ah yes yes" Mr. Jung said.

 

"Why are you here anyway?" Jessica asked then look at her mom.

 

"You will know" Mrs. Jung said smilingly then glance at Mrs. Kwon.

 

TBC...