SOOSUN part 2 (final)

Royal Family (oneshots)

While Sooyoung was busy reading some files she heard a knock.

 

" Come in" Sooyoung said still reading the files in her hands.

 

"Good morning ma'am" The girl said.

 

When Sooyoung heard the girls voise sh immediately lift her head and saw Sunny in front of her. Their eyes widen at the same time after seeing each other for a long time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Sunny" Sooyoung whispered when she saw Sunny.

 

Sooyoung quickly stood up.

 

"Ahhm... please take a seat" Sooyoung said.

 

"Thank you ma'am" Sunny said calmly but inside her heart was beating fast.

 

When Suuny sat in front of Sooyoung. Then Sooyoung started giving Sunny some instruction, trying to sound calm.

 

...

 

"That would be all" Sooyoung said after 35 mins. then stood up. "Nice to have you here" Sooyoung said trying to sound proffesional.

 

Then Suuyn stood up and thanked Sooyoung and bowed. And immediately went to her desk outside Sooyoung's office, Sooyoug's eyes followed.

 

While Sunny was busy arranging and piling the files and documents she heard someone.

 

"Hi" A woman said that made Sunny lift her head.

 

"Uhhm how can I help you?" Sunny asked.

 

"Is Miss Choi in her office?" The woman asked.

 

"Yes" Suuny answered then smiled.

 

"Oh she's cute" The woman thought. "Are you the new secretary?" The woman asked.

 

"Yeah" Suuny answered.

 

"You're cute" The woman blurted that made Sunny smile.

 

"Ahhm thank you" Sunny shyly said.

 

When Sooyung them she immediately stood up and went out.

 

"Hey Hyoyeon" Sooyoung shuted that made the dou look at her.

 

"Oh" Hyoyeon said then waved at Sooyoung who was standing beside Sunny.

 

"Why are you here?" Sooyoung asked then took a glance at Suuny.

 

"Oh uncle wants to see you in here office" Hyoyeon answered.

 

"Let's go then" Sooyoung said then drag Hyoyeon.

 

"See you later Miss Cute" Hyoyeon said while waving at Sunny.

 

"..." Suuny waved back.

 

Sooyoung turn back her head and saw Sunny waving at Hyoyeon then she looked at Hyoyeon.

 

*PAK*

Sooyoung hit Hyohyoen's shoulder manking Hyoyeon stop.

 

"Yah!" Hyoyeon shouted.

 

...

 

It was already lunch time when Sooyoung went back to her office.

 

*COUGH*

Sooyoung pretended to cough when she saw Sunny still busy. When Sunny heard it she looked back and saw Sooyoung infront of her.

 

"Oh" Suuny shockingly said seeing Sooyoung.

 

"W... why are you still here?" Sooyoung asked while facing down. "It's already time for lunch" Sooyoung said.

 

"Really" Sunny said then look at her watch. "Aiiisssh... I lost track of time" Sunny added.

 

Sooyoung grab Sunny's hands that made Sunny look at her with her eyes wide. When their hands touched, they felt electricity traveling.

 

"Let's have lunch together... oh" Sooyoung said.

 

"Wait" Sunny said but was cut off when Sooyoung drag her to the elevator.

 

...

 

When they're inside the elevator Sunny noticed that Sooyoung is trying to intertwine their fingers made her blush, Sooyoung saw Sunny's face turning red made her smile.

 

"Why is she acting like this?" Sunny asked herself.

 

When the elevator door opened the employees who are waiting widen their eyes, Sunny quickly pulled her hand then look away.

 

"Good afternoon ma'am" The employees greated then bowed before they enter the elevator.

 

"Good afternoon" Sooyoung said then smiled.

 

Then employees are shock when Sooyoung greated them back and smiled at them because it was the first time they saw their boss smiling.

 

*MURMUR*

"Is she Miss Choi's girlfriend?" Employee one asked the other emplooyees.

 

"I've never saw her before... maybe she's Miss Choi's girlfriend" Employee two said glancing at Sunny.

 

"No... I think she's Miss Choi's secretary" Employee three said.

 

...

 

"Let's go" Sooyoung said, gently took Sunny's hand and smiled before they got out from the elevator then smiled at the other employees.

 

"Oh" Sunny said then look back at the other employees.

 

When they are already outside the building Sooyoung opened the car door for Sunny then made Sunny seat. Sooyoung run to other side of the car then got in.

 

"Where do you want to eat?" Sooyoung asked then started the engine.

 

"No... you choose ma'am" Sunny answered.

 

"Ok" Sooyoung said then smiled at Sunny and drive away.

 

...

 

When Sooyoung stopped the car Sunny recognized the restaurant. The restaurant where Sooyoung broke up with her. Just remmembering it Sunny felt the pain she felt long time ago.

When they entered the restaurant Sooyoung pulled the chair and made Sunny seat before she sat across Sunny. The waiter approach them and gave both of them the menu.

 

"What do you want to eat?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Ma'am" Sunny called.

 

"Oh" Sooyoung said.

 

"Why here?" Sunny asked then put the menu on the table and look at Sooyoung.

 

"The foods here are..." Sooyoung answered.

 

"Sooyoung" Sunny cut her off while intenly staring at Sooyuong.

 

When Sooyoung heard Sunny calling her by her name she looked away from the menu and look at Sunny who was already staring at her.

 

"What's wrong?" Sooyoung worriedly asked. Then made the waiter go first.

 

"Why are you acting like this" Sunny said.

 

"Sunny-yah" Sooyoung said trying to hold Suuny's hand.

 

"What do you want?" Sunny asked then pulled her hand before Sooyoung can reach it.

 

"Sunny... I want you back" Sooyoung blurted. "Please Sunny take me back. I'm really sorry for hurting you but I promise to not hurt you this time." Sooyoung said.

 

"No" Sunny whispered but enough for Sooyoung to hear her. "We... can't be together again Sooyoung" Sunny said.

 

"Sunny..." Sooyoung said.

 

"Sooyoung you decided to end it" Sunny said then tears started to fall down her eyes. "I'll go first" Sunny added then stood up.

 

But before Sunny can walk away Sooyoung cought her hand.

 

"I'm sorry" Sooyoung said facing down then let go of Sunny's hand.

 

Sunny then walk away and went out of the restaurant.

When Sooyoung went out of the restaurant she can't find Sunny so she decided to go back to her office because she thought Sunny was already went back to the company.

 

...

 

When Sooyoung got back to her office she noticed that Sunny is not at her desk then she went inside her office.

 

*KNOCK*

When Sooyoung heard someone knocking she quickly lift her head she thought that it was Sunny but it was just Hyoyeon.

 

"Come in" Sooyoung said then sat back n the chair.

 

"Hey... Sooyoung the meeting will be starting" Hyoyeon said.

 

"Oh" Sooyoung lifelessly said then stood up from her chair.

 

"Wher is the cute girl?" Hyoyeon asked looking outside.

 

"Sunny" Sooyung said softly.

 

"So she's Sunny" Hyoyeon said to herself while Sooyoung was walking towards the door. "Wait" Hyoyeon said when she noticed that Sooyoung already went outside without her.

 

...

 

It wa already 4:00 p.m. when the meeting ende but Sunny is still nowhere. So Sooyoung hurriedly went out to find Sunny. Then suddenly it started to rain that just made Sooyoung more worried. While driving Sooyoung saw a familiar figure inside the telephone booth acroos the street. Sooyoung parked the car and took the umbrella with her. When Sooyoung got out of her car she tears started to rool down her cheecks when she knew that the girl inside the telephone booth was Sunny.Sooyoung run towards the telephone booth.

 

"Sunny-yah" Sooyoung said when she was now infront of the telephone booth.

 

When Sunny noticed that someone is standing outside se lift her head and saw Sooyoung wiping her tears.

 

"Sooyoungie" Sunny whispered then she slowly opened the door.

 

When the door finally opened Sooyoung throw the umbrella and then tightly hug Sunny.

 

"I still love you" Sunny said. "I can't stop loving you even when you broke up with me" Sunny added that made Sooyoung hug her tightly.

 

"I'm sorry Sunny for being a jerk" Sooyoung said.

 

Sooyoung then pulled away from the hug then put a kiss on Suuny's forehead, on Sunny's nose then she stared at Sunny before she took Sunny's lips with hers.Sunny answered Sooyoung by kissing back. When Sooyoung bit Sunny's bottom lip asking for access, Sunny then slightly opened accepting Sooyoung.

They stop the kiss when they both needed the air in their lungs. Sooyung was grinning while staring at Sunny.

 

"Yah" Sunny said then hit Sooyoung on her shoulger.

 

"What?" Sooyoung asked then massage the spot where Sunny hit her.

 

"I'm sorry" Sunny said. "Did I hit you that hard?" Sunny worriedly asked.

 

"So you LOVE me" Sooyoung teasingly said.

 

"Oh" Sunny said facing down and made Sooyoung smile.

 

...

 

When they went back to Sooyoung's office they saw Hyoyeon waiting for the elevator.

 

"Hey Sooyoung where have you been?" Hyoyeon asked. "Hi Sunny" Hyoyeon greated when she notice that Sunny is with Sooyoung.

 

"Hi" Sunny said then smiled at Hyoyeon.

 

"Yah!" Sooyoung interjected then put her arms around Sunny's waist. "She's mine" Sooyoung said.

 

"Really?" Hyoyeon asked then looked at Sunny.

 

"Yeah she's my GIRLFRIEND" Sooyoung said Sunny then hit Sooyoung's arm.

 

"You look good together" Hyoyeon said. "Don't make her cry" Hyoyeon said while intenly staring at Sooyoung.

 

"Ofcourse" Sooyoung said.

 

"Sunny tell me if she will make you cry ok" Hyoyeon said to Sunny that made Sunny smile.

 

"Hey" Sooyoung said.

 

"Yes" Sunny said.

 

"Bye" Hyoyeon said when the elevator door opened then waved at the two, before the door closed she wink at Sunny.

 

"Yah" Sooyoung said then look at Sunny then Sunny quickly kiss Sooyoung on the lips.

 

Then Sooyoung deepen the kiss by putting her hand on Sunny's waist while the other on the back of Sunny's head.