TAENY part 1

Royal Family (oneshots)

*RRRIIINNNG*

The school bell rang, indicating that class is over. The students immediately pack their thing and went to meet their friends after the professor bid goodbye and went out of the class room.

 

"Hmmm" Taeyeon said as she stretch her arms above her head.

 

"Tae-tae" The girl beside her called.

 

TAEYEON'S POV

As I hear the angelic voice calling my name I quickly turn my head and saw the girl beside me showing her famous eye smile. That very momment my heart skipped a couple of beats, I saw fireworks around her. The person beside me making my heart not function well is the girl of my dreams, since forever... but she doesn't know about my feelings because... she's my friend BESTFRIEND, Tiffany. And I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of my stupid feelings.

"Should I confess to her or just shut my mouth like the past few years?" I asked myself.

end o POV

 

"Tae-tae" Tiffany called again.

 

"Oh" Taeyeon said.

 

"Let's go" Tiffany said then stood after putting her stuff inside her bag.

 

"Ok" Taeyeon said then smiled at Tiffany.

 

---

 

As they were walking, Tiffany found Taeyeon's hands then entertwined her fingers with Taeyeon's. Taeyeon slowly face down and saw that she was holding Tiffany's smoth hands then she immediately lift her head and saw Tiffany already looking at her.

 

"What's wrong tae-tae?" Tiffany worriedly asked.

 

"Uhh..." Taeyeon said, can't say a word then her face turned red.

 

Tiffany release Taeyeon's hands then cupped Taeyeon's face causing Taeyeon to not break the eye contact when Tiffany leaned forward. Taeyeon then tightly close her eyes while her heart was crazily beating fast.

Taeyeon then smeeled something sweet and felt something on her forehead, she slowly opened her eyes then saw Tiffany whose eye were close and her forhead was against Taeyeon's. Tiffany's face was so close... too close that if Taeyeon move an inch forward their lips would meet. Taeyeon's eyes stared at Tiffany's closed eyes, then slowly going down to Tiffany's beautifully structured nose then landed on Tiffany's very luscious pink lips.

 

"Just this once... I wan to kiss her" Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

Taeyon close her eyes and slowly lean forward to catch Tiffany's lips. But when Tiffany pulled away Taeyeon got back her senses and stop herself  before Tiffany can open her eyes.

 

"You don't have any fever" Tiffany said after checking Taeyeon's temperature.

 

When Tiffany removed her hands from Taeyeon's cheeks, Taeyeon then quickly divert her attetion, calming her heart her thoughts. During that momment she almost KISS Tiffany, almost... ruin their friendship. When Taeyeon manage to calm her heart she then look back at Tiffany.

 

"Oh" Taeyeon said.

 

...

 

Tiffany waved goodbye to Taeyeon when she already reached her apartment. Taeyeon waved back then waited for Tiffany to get inside before leaving.

 

When Taeyeon arrived at her house, she saw her mom running down the stairs.

 

"Mom are going somewhere?" Taeyeon asked when she noticed that her mom mwas wearing her working outfit.

 

"Yes" Mrs. Kim answered. "My boss assigned me to a business trip" Mrs. Kim said. "I'll be back next week" Mrs Kim added already in front of Taeyeon. "Are you alright alone... here?" Mrs Kim asked. " Cause if not I could..." Mrs. Kim said.

 

"I'm fine" Taeyeon cut off her mom.

 

"Ok" Mrs. Kim said "Goodbye" Mrs. Kim added then waved her hand to Taeyeon.

 

When her mom already got out and drove away, Taeyeon then closed the door and went directly to her room. Immediately change and wear her favorite sweat pants and t-shirt. Taeyeon carelessly throw herself on the bed then looked at the calendar hanging on the wall.

 

"Friday... no class tomorrow" Taeyeon whispered to herself then close her eyes. And slowly falling asleep.

 

When Taeyeon fall asleep she had a dream...

 

Taeyon close her eyes and slowly lean forward to catch Tiffany's lips.

 

"Tipani..." Taeyeon whispered.

 

 Taeyeon's lips was slowly leaning forward, closing the gap between them. But before she can kiss Tiffany...

 

...

 

"Ahhh" Taeyeon gasped, catching her breath. What was I dreaming?" Taeyeon whispered to herself. "Aiiisssh" Taeyeon said then hit her head.

 

When Taeyeon noticed that it was already dark. Taeyeon then went dowstairs to cook for dinner.

After Taeyeon finish her dinner she went to the living room and watch some movies, she already watched 2 movies, she was tired already so she decided to stop the movie and went back to her room and sleep.