Chapter Eight : A Sweet Curse

The spark

 

OST:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T2XIVsucdQ

 

"Hum..Jaejoong Oppa...we should move...we're blocking the view" Lana  whispered to the absentminded Jaejoong that was staring at her.

He was trying to get his senses back, but he simply couldn't, his heart was fluttering, he could feel thousands of butterflies in his stomach...he could feel what he always sang about, the dazzling presence, the butterflies, the inactiveness, the loud bumping he could hear.

He then felt himself dragged, Lana was strongly locking her hands with his elbow and dragging him.

They joined the other couples, and the music started, making the couples dancing, Jaejoong followed the dance, but couldn't take his eyes off of Lana.

She was sweetly smiling and whispered "Smile, we won't stay for long just relax...I know you  didn't want to come.."

He then cut her : "sarangahe!"

It was the only conclusion he could have after all the thoughts that he had...the conclusion to all the song that he sang...

Lana puzzled, asked: is that another curse?

Jae: I guess...

She smiled then stepped angrily on his foot

Jae shouted :YA!

She sweetly pouted : that's for cursing me!

He then got his senses back, in the same time as the end of the song.

 

Everyone clapped happily, then the two were joined by Marc

Marc: you were so sweet...You really make a good pair!

Then Marc continued his sentence in french which made Lana laugh, he winked at the puzzled Jaejoong then went to greet the other couples...

Lana turned to see an annoyed Jaejoong : You sure like to get men's attention...

Lana retorted back : I think you're mistaking...

She puffed then continued: I should be the one throwing a fit..

Jae: what?

She smiled then said: Marc told me that he'll be interested to take you when i'm over with you!

Jae: over with me? I'm the one who break up with girls You  know...

Lana loudly laughed then said: You aren't worried about a guy hitting on you...but....wait...it means....we’re on some kind of....relationship?

She said puzzled, then jaejoong slowly rewind the scene...

Jae: uhhhmmmm...I didn't say such a thing!

He then grabbed a glass of champagne and sipped it one shot style...

Lana smiled then said: I'm going to grab my things, and say my goodbyes to Marc's family...and we can go back..

Jae: we can stay longer if you want..

Lana: thank You but I'm exhausted...it was a long day.

He simply nodded and watched her numbly getting farther away, he could say that she was really exhausted but beautiful.

 

Minutes later she joined him and they were waiting for the taxi that Lana had called.

She was only with her long dress, shivering from the cold wind of this beautiful night.

He automatically took of his blazer and put it on her shoulders.

She smiled, when she got a call from the taxi telling her to walk a little bit to reach him because he wasn't allowed to enter the propriety.

The two started walking, in pure silence.

 

Lana was lowering her pace, what Jaejoong noticed, she then paused and started heavily breathing...

Jae: what’s wrong?

Lana seriously and calmly stated: Jaejoong, thank you so much for today...It means a lot to me

He smiled then she continued: I know i'm a burden...but don't worry, I will quietly leave tomorrow it was a plea..

 

He then cut her with a deep and passionate kiss, weakening her even more.

Jaejoong could swear that they were lifted of the ground, he could feel her heartbeat, and his...thumbing in unison.

He slowly parted from her and said: it's my response...do you understand it?

She weakly nodded, when they heard the sound of the taxi, he smiled then put his hand around her shoulder noticing that she was even more exhausted now.

 

The way to the hotel was quietly peaceful, once in the room Lana hurried to the bathroom, where she stayed for a long time...

Jaejoong was motionless in his spot after he changed into his pajamas, and was thinking about what just happened....he just knew her for a week and some, and was so deeply drawn to her...but he was genuinely happy, the first time in a long time, he sighed " hopefully she can't understand Korean...what got into you Kim Jaejoong....Saranghae....Seriously...

She then opened the door, Jaejoong collapsed on his bed, like he was already sleeping..

 

Lana turned off the light then went to her bed

Lana: Jaejoong oppaa...are you still awake?

Jae: hhuuum?

Lana: can you do me a favor?

Jae: huuum

Lana: can we go to Paris tomorrow?

Jae: what for?

Lana :Just do it as a favor for me...please?

Jae: we'll see tomorrow!

 

10 hours later, they were on the train heading to Paris..

Jaejoong thought: really you 're getting yourself into trouble Kim Jaejoong...Paris? You will be spotted in 2seconds...

He then turned to see Lana happily playing with the kid next to her, he smiled then thought

"What kind of curse are You Lana-ssi?