Chapter Four : A Sweet Stalker

The spark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuLz9FQP3bc

 

 

After running for a while they landed at the city’s river.

Jaejoong was trying to catch his breath back, while the girl was hysterically laughing “ I’m living again” she stated in Italian

Jaejoong turned to see the crazy girl, the only light that illuminated the river was the quite lights of the street. She was still laughing, her smile was breathtaking, the few strands of her hair were blocking his view, he could definitely say that she is Korean …

With Careful English he asked her: “Are you Korean?”

She gradually stopped laughing, and turned to him and said: “I Guess!”

He raised an eyebrow and said “You Guess?!”

She casually passed by him and got near the river and said “I’m adopted”

He cursed himself for being that stupid, but he felt himself closer to her because they share the same birth history: Being adopted

She then continued “I was adopted by two Italian parents, I’ve never been in Korea…But I wish someday I could visit…Befo” she cut herself and suddenly turned to jaejoong “You are Korean?”

He was startled by her sudden move “Yyyeess!”, She clapped her hands in rejoice “So you can teach me Korean!!”

Jaejoong was feeling uncomfortable, she was going to know who he is sooner or later, now that she know that he is Korean, she will communicate the fact that he is in Italia, and he will be easily found. A lot of things were popping in his mind!

“Hey Beautiful Stran…”

He stopped her: “I’m sorry, I can’t! I’m leaving Bergamo tomorrow! I have to go now!” at these words he stormed away from the girl who was smiling while watching Jaejoong’s back!

“I’ll leave with you then!”

************************************************

Jaejoong got up at the sound of some people talking while opening their stores, he set his mind yesterday to leave Bergamo, that one single girl can reveal where he was now, he still need some time alone, he have been here only for 3 days and he already was spotted.

He packed his stuff , then went to the reception to check-out, while he was waiting for his turn, a girl reading a newspaper caught his attention, her long beautiful legs were the one that caught his attention, she was wearing a skirt that was beautifully showing her legs. He coughed out of frustration and auto cursed himself: Kim Jaejoong, you’re not here for that!

Once outside, he grabbed a taxi, once he was inside, someone pulled him in and sat next to him, it was a girl with sunglasses, it was the girl with the beautiful legs.

Then she removed her sunglasses “Hey, beautiful Stranger”, Then she addressed the taxi driver “The train station please!”

“Ya!Michigésso??!!” without realizing it he spoke in Korean. She was the girl from yesterday, the girl that kissed him, in short the girl that ‘ve been stalking him!

She giggled, and repeated “Ya, Michigesso!! What does that mean?!”

“Are you insane?!” Jaejoong automatically repeated!

She smiled “Oh my first Korean sentence is a curse! Good start!”

Jaejoong then regained his senses “What are you doing here?are you stalking me?”

“No, I want to go with you!”

“WHAT! Do you even know me?!”

“No, that’s what’s most exciting! And you’re Korean! Double exciting!”

“You’re really crazy!”

At that moment they arrived to the train station. Jaejoong paid the taxi driver and quickly got out of the taxi, leaving the girl behind him!

Then he stopped suddenly, and angrily stated: “Listen, stay away from me! Go do your lil’ crazy show somewhere else, I’m not here to get annoyed, neither to babysit someone! So get lost!”

Then left her standing motionless there.

After purchasing a ticket to his next destination, he was heading to the station platform, he then checked if the girl was still there, but he didn’t find her, he sighed “Good, I might have been rude, but it’s for the best!”

He was thirsty so he decided to go buy some refreshments for his long travel, when he was out of the kiosk after buying some snacks and refreshments; he heard a girl arguing with 3 other guys. He titled his head to see the scene, he saw the stalker girl screaming at the guys “She really loves drama…”,He decided not to get involved, then he heard her screaming while one of the guy dragged her with him.

Jaejoong sighed “I’m gonna regret this!”,He then got to where she was

“ Leave me, I don’t want to go back!” she stated in italian

The guy that was dragging her, was pleading her “Miss, please, they want you back home.They say they found a solution”

At this moment she saw jaejoong approaching, she then smiled, then screamed: “Help me, please they want to kidnap me!Pleaaase!”

The guy was surprised by the sudden move of the girl, before he could realize it, a fist met his face, it was jaejoong’s, he then quickly grabbed the girl’s hand and they run to the train.

The other two were closely behind them, screaming: “Seniora Lana!!”

Once they got into the train, he departed, leaving the two big guys  behind.

The two runaways, collapsed in a seat in the train and started laughing hysterically.

Then the girl calmed down, then stretched her hand to Jaejoong and said: “My name is Lana! Nice to meet you!”

Jaejoong who was slowly regaining his senses, stared at her, something in her appeased him and excited him in the same time, he loved that feeling.

He shook her hand, smiled and said: “My Name Is Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong!”