Chapter Three : A tree

The spark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hAXwbG8pFQ


He started nervously putting his stuff in his bag, once he lifted his head he saw her sitting in his table across him, resting her face on her two hands, sweetly smiling like she was watching something funny. He was dazed off by her smile and her behavior.

He stood up, paid for his untouched caffe latte, and headed outside without looking back to the crazy girl he left there. After walking for about 10min, he found the perfect spot to rest and listen to his music. He sat under a tree, rested his head, and started listening to his music, the wind was gently blowing, brushing his ivory skin. For the first time, Jaejoong was peacefully resting without thinking about anything, about anyone.

He then felt something blocking the sweet wind that lulled his sleep, he then slowly opened his eyes, and found HER, again, few inches from him, crouched, and with that same sweet smile that she was wearing in the coffee.

He then quickly got up, cleared his voice, looked down at her and stated in Korean: “Ok, please I’ll give you an autograph, but please don’t say to anyone that you saw me”

But she didn’t respond, she stayed in her position, with that same smile. Jaejoong looked at her, normally, that smile can be seen as a creepy one, but he was dazed and calmed down by her genuine, sweet smile.

He cleared his voice again and said: “Do you hear me.?”

She kept staring at him, then got up and stated in english: “I can’t understand what you’re saying…”

She got closer to him and said: “I just want to do this”, and before he could respond she put her lips on his, locking them gently. It was a matter of 2 seconds, she stepped back and looked at jaejoong who was shocked by her sudden action, it was a total mess in his head, he couldn’t think straight, he was just staring at her, staring at her smiling round hazel eyes, the few strands of her chocolate brown hair, her cherry-look-like lips.

She then got closer again, and whispered to him: “Thank you beautiful stranger”. And before he could regain his senses, she was walking away while waving to him.

He kept blankly staring, trying to figure out what just happened. He, DBSK’s Jaejoong, got kissed, and couldn’t react. He who broke so many hearts, who heated up so many bodies, who controlled everything, just got his kiss stolen by some random strange girl.

*****************************************

He was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about this strange day, and strange girl, sighed got up, and looked from his window, it was a lively night, he stayed in a hotel located in the most lively area in Bergamo. He put on his jacket and headed outside, it will be a waste to stay in his room.

He wandered in the animated streets, and got in a bar. He took a seat, ordered a beer and started looking around him, some people were loudly chatting and laughing, others were releasing their stress by drinking a glass after another, and others were making out.

While drinking his beer, he was thinking about s, how he left them. He was feeling horribly guilty and can already imagine how they will be worn out by the company because of him, but his decision was for the best, he couldn’t handle it anymore: The hectic schedules, the act he was putting on to be the perfect idol, the sasaeng that were eating their life up. He couldn’t stand it anymore, he even thought about that day, when he thought about ending his days. This “break” was the only way to sort everything out, maybe he will drop everything and be the no- idol jaejoong, or he will find a way to bring the spark back.

His thoughts were interrupted by a couple arguing, the man then slapped his girlfriend/ one night stand and dragged her outside. Jaejoong was staring at the scene, when he saw a girl getting up from her chair, and heading out. She looked back to the bartender as to tell him that she’ll be back, he sighed and smiled at her.

Jaejoong recognized that figure, and face… It was her again. She headed outside, and without having second thoughts he followed her. Maybe she took a picture of him while he was resting on the tree, maybe she’s stalking him. Once outside, he looked for her and couldn’t find her, then he heard people arguing on the back street of the bar, he took a look and saw the couple that were arguing, and the girl he followed facing the guy, like shielding the girl who seems to have had been beat by her companion.

But what caught his attention was “his” girl, she was shouting fiercely at the guy in Italian who was arrogantly smiling , when suddenly she slapped him straight in the face.

While he was still surprised by the sudden slap, she helped the girl to stand up, and headed toward where jaejoong was standing, she was backing the furious guy, once she got closer, she lifted her head to see jaejoong blocking her path. She opened her eyes wide open, when she was about to speak, she saw him pulling her and the girl away, she looked back to see jaejoong throwing a fit to the guy who was about to assault her.

The girl who was with her, ran back to the bar, while jaejoong was struggling with the guy who was hitting him back, she looked around her, and saw a glass bottle that she quickly grabbed and broke on the Italian guy’s head, who lost consciousness.

Jaejoong was staring at the guy laying on the ground, when he felt someone dragging him, he looked back and saw her smiling, while holding his hand and said “Run beautiful stranger!”