Chapter Two: An Escape

The spark

 

 

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuhP24kGOQc

“What is the next plane that will take of?”

The stewardess looked weirdly at this young man wearing a sweater and big shades…his request was a bit unusual…

She looked through her computer and said: Roma, Italy

He took out his credit card, gave it to her and said: “a one way please”

She started tapping on her keyboard and said: “And it’s for Mister?”

He bluntly said: Kim Jaejoong

****************

In the boys dorm, the atmosphere was heavy…

The manager was on the phone trying to find a way to calm the PD’s of the show that they were supposed to attend

The 4 guys were silently hearing their manager’s conversation, when Yunho broke the silence “Where the hell did he go? I really can’t understand his weird move”

“I noticed that he was acting weirdly long time ago…but I couldn’t get any word from him” whispered Junsu

Yoochun sighed while reading the note that Jaejoong left

I’m sorry…I’ll be back…Don’t worry about me!

                            Jaejoong

****************

 

Jaejoong arrived at Rome, but he knew wouldn’t stay there…

He have had enough of big metropolitan cities…

He wanted to break away, to be just with himself…the real him

He looked through the railway station and saw that the next train was for the town of “Bergamo”

And so it is, he took the ticket and was now on his way to Bergamo.

He was traveling lightly, carrying only his backpack, and a little suitcase.

He was sitting near the window enjoying the night view of Italy’s field, closed his eyes and felt sound asleep.

****************

“MAMA!”

Jaejoong woke up at the voice of  a little boy calling his mom..

He looked around him, and saw that he was the last one staying in the train, turned around to the window and saw that he has arrived.

He yawned, grabbed his stuff, and got out..

It was pretty sunny and warm…

He smiled, put his shades and headed outside the station.

****************

After he checked-in in a modest motel, he got in his room, took his bath and headed outside.

He was wandering here and there…taking pictures, enjoying the good weather..

While he was walking with his hands on his pockets, someone bumped into him

Jaejoong turned to look, and saw a back of a tall girl walking lifelessly.

He shook his head and turned around, and started walking, when he noticed that he was walking on something, lifted his foot and saw a bracelet..

He quickly took it, and started walking on the opposite side, to where the girl headed..

He then saw her and started running and screaming: Hey, Seniora…Hey You dropped your bracelet.

When he was about to catch up with her, she got into a taxi.

He sighed, angrily ruffled his hair…

Then looked at the bracelet…It was a quiet expensive bracelet just by the look..

He sighed, then put it in his pocket and continued his wandering through Bergamo’s streets

****************

He ate a traditional spaghetti in a little cozy restaurant, took pictures of almost everything when he passed by a little coffee shop in a small street, he looked inside and saw that no one was inside..

He got in, and took place in a small table, asked for a caffe latte.

He then looked for his Ipod in his pocket, that he got out with the bracelet that he picked earlier from the ground.

He put it on the table, then put his earphones and started listening to the music without lyrics.

In fact, one of the things that was getting on his nerves is the blocking that he’s experiencing…His inability to produce or to compose a decent song.

He took a notepad from his backpack and started scribbling something…anything!

While he was totally in his writing; the waitress came with his cafe latte.

He thanked her, and when he was about to go back to his scribbling he noticed something.

He felt that feeling he left in Korea, someone staring at him.

He lift his head, to see in the other side of the coffee shop, a girl staring at him, and smiling

He blankly stared back, then went back to his scribbling while thinking “She’s an asian, she probably recognized me…”

He lifted his head again, to see her sweetly smiling, and boldly staring at him.

And when the waitress went to see her, she blocked her sight…so the girl was titling her head, like she doesn’t want to miss a part of him.

Then she got up, just to see him, because the waitress was blocking her view!

He then thought: “, better get going before she can took out her camera or phone!”