My Girl [Featuring Lee Gi Kwang]

One and Only

 

My Girl
featuring Lee Gi Kwang


“Gi Kwang oppa,” A girl calls out, making Gi Kwang instinctively turn his head to the voice. “I made these for you.” She runs to Gi Kwang and hands him a small white box, blushing and apparently embarrassed. Gi Kwang smiles at her sweetly, the way he always does with all of them, showing off his perfect white teeth. “Kamsahamnida!” He tells the girl, who gets all giggly and annoying, before catching up to you.

The girl runs back to her friends and waves goodbye to Gi Kwang, who waves back. You notice two of her friends pointing at you, there eyes fixed on you. Agitated, you turn your back from them and continue walking, Gi Kwang following slowly behind.

“YAH, ______! Wait up.” He cries out, only making you walk faster. Being with a popular guy like Gi Kwang can sometimes get tiring. People would look at you from head-to-toe. You ignore them, of course, but you can’t help but be irritated about it.

As you two keep walking, more girls recognize him and greet him flirtatiously. They walk over to Gi Kwang and start conversing with him, something about a project for Math. You wait in the corner, watching the girls closely as they flirt with Gi Kwang. Then they go ahead, pretending they didn’t see you. You usually would ignore that when it happens but you’ve had too much already.

You walk, your steps getting bigger, leaving behind Gi Kwang. “Slow down for a second.” He cries out again, running to catch up. You ignore his cry and continue walking, not bothering to stop.

He finally catches up with you, breathing heavily as if he’s been running for hours. “YAH! Why wouldn’t you stop?” He retorts, saying the words in between his breathes. You shot him a glare and replied, “Why should I?”

Looking confused, he asks, “What’s wrong with you?” Angrily, you turn away from Gi Kwang and start walking again. “Hey!” He cries out, running after you. He catches up and grabs your left arm, jerking you backward. He turns your body around to face him, your face pouting in anger.

“Did I do something?” He asks softly, a slight frown on apparent his face. Despite his being calm, you spat at him. “No, you didn’t do anything. So just leave me alone, okay?” You pull away from his grasp sharply and continue onwards. 

Gi Kwang’s more confused now, scratching his head as if it’d help. You force yourself to calm down, realizing that it isn’t his fault. You sigh and turn to face Gi Kwang. “I’m sorry, Kwangie.” You apologize sincerely. “I shouldn’t have been that angry.”

He takes hold of your hand and brings you closer to him. “I forgive you.” He tells you, and there’s a sparkle in his eyes. He doesn’t even ask the reason why, he just smiles sweetly at you, wiping away all traces of anger evident in your face.

Then, surprisingly enough, he chuckles. You punch lightly his buff arms. “Hey! You shouldn’t be laughing.” You pout, punching his arm again lightly. He lets out another chuckle. “You were jealous, weren’t you?” He asks, smiling mischievously. Embarrassed, your cheeks turn red as you nod yes. Seeing you embarrassed, Gi Kwang laughs, making you angry again.

You cross your arms in anger. “YAH! Don’t laugh!” You demanded, turning back from him. You feel him move closer, your back now directly in front of him. He wraps you around his arms in embrace and whispers into your ears.

“You shouldn’t be jealous,” He sways you around slowly, his hold on you getting tighter.

“Because my eyes only see you.” He kisses your cheek lightly as he sways you around to the song in his head.

And only you.”



The End