Realization and Yunnie's Plan...

Confession...

 

The darkness is lifted,

The dim illuminations which slowly turned off,

the daybreak which felt a bit cold.

As I watched over you whine saying “it’s too late”,

The familiar long road we purposefully took as we returned home.

*I couldn’t think, for even one moment, that there would be a time when I would be without you.

But as time flows, it will be as if nothing happened and we wont be able to recollect.

I still… time to time, I remember the time when I first approached you and kissed you…

and I can’t forget, so I find myself traveling the familiar road once more.

If by chance, we meet on this road, will you pause and smile for a second and rush by?

*I couldn’t think, for even one moment, that there would be a time when I would be without you.

But as time flows, it will be as if nothing happened and we wont be able to recollect.

At my shy confession which I couldn’t say like a man.

You quietly stepped over to me and embraced me.

I yearn for you… I want to go back.

I believed in eternity, I can’t easily forget about you who made up my life.

But as time flows, as if I’m reading an old diary, I’ll smile for a moment and pass it off…

Will I be able to live again reminiscing, thinking that it was just a momentary fever.

-One month later-

Nobody’s POV

Tears dropped down your cheeks. It has been exactly one month since you both broke up. You regretted what happened that night. Yes, you truly regretted. You wanted to tell him how much important he is for you. But as expected he never came back the moment he left you at your house the other night.

You knew he was also hurting from the way he looked at you for the last time, the last hug you both shared, they last kiss you both shared.

HoMin’s new album Keep Your Head Down was becoming a great hit. You knew he needed you so much right now since his JYJ hyungs are not together with them. Although they are not really apart and they call each other once in a while, he was sad that they are not living together. You wanted to know why they chose this decision but you never once dared to ask him.

The songs in the album were all really good except their chairman forced them to sing the title song, Keep Your Head Down the way they sang. It was not intended for JYJ. But Lee Soo Man forced them to sing it fiercely and make people think it was for JYJ.

There was one song that was caught in your head since you listened to the album and you couldn’t stop the tears each time you listen to it. Changmin’s solo… Confession… It was as if the song was written and sung for you and you both’s situation.

 

-Flashback of tat night-

Changmin’s POV

I don’t know wat to do but i really hope u will reconsider your decision after this nite. I Love u so much tat I forgot to show it to u.

Your POV

He parked his car nearby a amusement park, the amusement park we used to hang out before we become together. The amusement park we both confessed our love.

“Why are we here, Changmin?”

“Oppa.” He added as soon as you chose to end your sentence.

You kept silent knowing you didn’t call him as he requested.

“You remember this place?”

“Yeah.” You answered slightly nodding at him.

“I was so much in love with you, so much in your pamper that I forgot to show it to you. Mianhe, ___ah. I never knew this would be the end of us. Damn I never thought we would ever break up. Is it really late for me?” he asked the question he really wanted to ask.

No.Your heart screamed. “I guess so Chang... I mean oppa. We better go on our way…” since I don’t want to burden you. I should never said those things to you. You continued in your heart. Your personal ego overpowered you not to mention what you exactly wanted to say.

“I love you… I never want this to happen... But when I saw you so hurt just now and knowing it was because of me, it hurts me more. I always loved you, I am still in love with you and I will always, forever love you.”

You couldn’t say a word after hearing his words. You were holding back the tears in you.

He continued. “I hope you will be happy after this. Silly me, I thought you were always happy when we are together but I wont blame it on you. I know I din do my best to you, baby.” He chuckled slightly before his own set of tears dropped on smooth cheeks.

You always make me happy Changmin. You are the only one who could make such manipulations to my heart. Stop me, Changmin. Stop me.

“Baby...”

“Hmm?”

“Please accept my apology.”

He immediately pulled you close and kissed you with all he had. The kiss you guys shared were always sweet. You always love the way he shows his care for you through the kisses he gave you. Tears were streaming down both your eyes and as times pasts the kiss became more passionate.

You knew you had done an irreversible mistake. Deep in the heart you were hoping he might prevent you from making a stupid move. Yes. You wanted this but your love for him was so much that you didn’t want to end this amazing feeling.

Both of you pulled away realizing your bodies were pining each others’. You both were panting for air before he spoke.

“Baby, I never want to forget this feeling for my life.”

He hugged you one more time tightly that he didn’t want to leave you ever again but... That was what he was going to do. If it makes you happy then he will do it for YOU.

 

Yunho's POV

“Changmin ah.. It has been almost one month. If you are really missing her, staying like this won’t help.”

I couldn’t help looking at my brother like this. He was hurt. Emotionally. He had so much love for her. It was hard to see Changmin smiling but after being in relationship with __ah he totally changed. He became more carefree and jovial. Now everything just changed. He is no longer the Changmin I knew.

“Hyung, she told me what have I done to her and you know what? I always wanted to hit the guy who hurt her so badly but in the end I was the one… I was the one who hurt her, hyung.” Changmin's body sunk to the floor and I can smell alcohol from his body. Changmin nvr drinks even at nights but now...

“Hyung, I need her... I need her...” He started to cry like a baby. “She is my everything. I want to show her the love I have for her. I'll never hide my feelings anymore. If only I have one chance to prove to her...” Changmin who was drunk has now dozed off on the floor.

“Changmin ah… wake up.. yah… don’t sleep on the floor… its so cold…” that’s it. He’s on the floor asleep. I couldn’t bear to see him like this. It hurts me that my dongsaeng is hurt so much.

I carried him to his room and I admit he is not as light as I expected. He might look thin and skinny but I never knew he would be this heavy. Aish. Next time don’t allow Shim Changmin to sleep on the floor.

What should I do now?

Your POV

-Later that night-

“Hello, is that ___?”

“Yes... Who is this?” You answered with your broken voice. Too much crying.

“Its me Yunho.”

“Owh.. Oppa?” You still remember once Changmin brought you to meet Yunho and he gladly took you as his own dongsaeng. Since then you called him oppa.

“Yeh. How are you doin, ___ ah??”

“I’m... I’m just fine oppa. How are you?” you tried your best not to break down listening to his brotherly voice.

“I’m fine too just that a bit tired due to non-stop concerts and press meetings.”

“Oh.. I see...” you commented already running out of things to say.

“Aren’t you gonna ask anything about Changmin?”

“H... How... Is he doin? I mean he.. sh.. should… urmm.. is fine right?” tears already pooling in your eyes as you think if he has already forgotten you.

“No he is not. He's been sick since you guys break up. All our busy schedules are not helping either. I’m scared ___ah. Are you serious about all this?”

You kept silent. You didn’t want to tell the truth but Yunho knows you too well.

“I know you love him unconditionally. Why did you break up with him? Just because he forgot things bout both of you? He is regretting it so much. I can’t stand to look at his broken self. In the mean time I know you are just hurting as much as he is. I can know from your voice you've been crying all these days. If you both love yourselves this much then why don’t you guys talk and settle everything???”

“He thinks he is no longer a good man for anyone. I’m not blaming you for all this but I really hope you guys would get back to how it was before.” Yunho continued.

“Yunho oppa...” You began to cry.

"I don’t know to fix this… I regretted this the next moment I asked for break up from him. But you know me… I just couldn’t say it. How is Changmin now? Is he really hurting that much? I thought if I let him go it wud lessen his burden... I...”

“Would you come over to our dorm? You'll know when you see.”

---

-In Changmin’s room-

Changmin’s POV

I opened my eyes when I heard something. I guess I drank too much because the moment I opened my eyes, my head began to throb in pain. I saw hyung has prepared the hangover pill by my bedside. After trying really hard to reach it, I ate the medicine and snuggled back into my blanket.

I couldn’t get myself away from thinking about ___. The pain I saw in her eyes that night were very hurtful for me. She was always there for me. Right now what would she be doing?? Does she ever think about me?? I guess no. It was her decision to break up. But it was because of me. If only I had shown her how much I truly loved her. If only I had a second chance to fix this thing…

"Is she thinking about me???" I asked myself.

"Pabo!!!" I heard a voice suddenly. I turned around to see from where the voice came but there was no one in this room except me.

"Who is that?"

"Relax, Changmin, its me, Voldemin…"

"Volde WHAT??"

"Ok… its me your inner soul…"

"Huh??" I was getting confused and the hangover is not helping me…

Great… I’m starting to dream of craps…

"I’ll get straight to the matter… are you planning to stay like THIS for the rest of your life??"

"Like what??" I still continued to answer him. I needed someone to talk to after all and he is MY inner soul.

"Getting drunk for her and doing nothing??"

"What more can I do??? She doesn’t wanna see me anymore!!! She doesn’t want to continue this relationship anymore with me!!! I was close to tears."

"Pabo.. if a woman says she don’t wanna see you it means she SO wants you to know she needs YOUR attention. When she said she is done with you, she cried rite??"

"Yeah…" i said hesistantly.

"Then, why are you not even trying to get her back??? If a woman says she’s done with you it means she still wants you to be hers… How could you not understand that simple thing being a person who knows so much when it comes to these things???"

"Urm… I don’t know!!!"

"I just gave up?? Shim Changmin just gave up???" I questioned myself.

"Yeah, you just GAVE UP!!!" He yelled at me.

"You are soooo stupid Changmin!!!" i felt a muffin hitting my forehead out of nowhere. I guess my inner soul was very angry at me for tossing my favourite muffin at my face. I sighed.

"Go.. go apologise to her and get her back… she’s suffering without you…"

"How would you know? What if she is already forgetting me?"

"Its now up to you… Its now or never Shim Changmin… Its now or never…"

"But what should I do???!!!"

Nobody’s POV

He asked desperately to Voldemin or should I tell his inner soul/himself when another muffin came flying all the way to his nose this time. He felt the cream melt down his whole face. He felt suffocated...

He opened his eyes sweating. Confused he sat on his bed leaning on the headboard. He wiped away the sweat on his forehead and recalled back whatever Voldemin told him. He was glad in a way that he didn't get hit by a MUFFIN... He knew it wasn’t just a normal dream. He just spoke to himself. He was in his wise state right now.

He knew that he shouldn’t wait another minute to reconcile with his girl. Massaging his temple to sooth the horrible hangover, he turned to leave the bed when he saw the hangover pills on his bed-side-table. Smiling to himself and thanking his hyung for it, he took the medicine and went to bath. Clear of what he should do. To get back his precious other half.

 


 

Im sorry for taking forever to update... it was just that i lost my inspiration... Now im back and im working on my last update for this fic... hope you guys will like it. *fingers crossed* Btw, did u guys liked this update.... im sorry if it was quite lame though...

hope you will leave a comment downthere... Trust me your comments are very precious and important for me... I'll improve myself from ur supportive comments... so do comment ok???

What do you think will happen next??? Will he be able to get his girl back?? Will she tell him how much he is important for her??  So to know more pls keep waiting... I'll update soon i promise...

till we meet again... TAKE CARE AND SEE YOU GUYS SOON... SMILE ALWAYS!!!!

p/s: to those who left comments previously.. tank u sooo much... i really appreciate it <3 <3 <3