Think Changmin... Think...

Confession...

 

---

“Hey.. Are you ready?” You heard Changmin's voice from the door to your room.

“Yeah, let me get my handbag.”

“Seriously, what do you guys do with your hand bag? You are just clutching that thing for nothing, its not like you need to bring your purse. Basically I’ll be paying for everything and you hardly have people calling you and there's nothing valuable in there.”

“Oh yeah… You think we just keep our purse and hand phone in it?”

*Yeah right until we had to hold it for you guys*

Changmin shrugged while shaking his head left to right.

“Changmin just shut up and don’t ruin our date please.”

---

You could feel him leaning close to you already. In fact, his breath tickling your cheek and his fingers lightly caressing your fingers was somewhat making your heart burst in any minute. You inhaled his special scent which makes you go crazy every time he’s by your side.

You know both of you have shared kisses. Well more than just kisses recently. Both of you had been making out thesee few days but it was only until you guys suddenly burst out laughing at the weird position you guys were in and move away from each other forgetting the hot session you guys had.

He lightly pecked your lips and brushed off the hair covering your face.

Changmin what are you doing? Is what you wanted to ask but you felt lump in ur throat.

Is he really going to ask me now?

-Flashback-

"Hey___ ah... Are you finally engaged???

"What??!!!"

"Urm... No.. Why???"

"Owh... Its nothing i just taught.. er... dreamt... no guessed... u were engaged." Your close friend asked you.

Are u hiding anything from anything from me?~

Well im not sure if i can tell u this... I saw Changmin sshi coming out from a jewellary shop with a small box in his hand. Its going to b 2 years rite? All d very best.." She hugged you and ran off before you could fire her with more questions.

"Great!!! You just ruined the surprise!!!"

-end of flashback-

“Ch… Changmin…”

“___ ah…” he cut you off…

“___ ah, Hmm…. I… I need to tell u something important… I…”

“What is it? You gently asked him while trying to hide the excitement in your voice and pretending to not know whatever he’s going to ask.

“Im… Im sorry to ask you this.. It might sound so sudden but I want you to really know that I’m… I think I’m…”

I’m in love with you.

He said or that was what you taught you would hear. You immediately turned to Changmin when you heard something you really didn’t expect.

“Im hungry. Do you mind if we head to my favourite restaurant before I send you home?”

“WHAT???” You practically yelled at him mainly because obviously you expected something else.

Changmin had a poker face and you couldn’t help but sigh at him.

For once Shim Changmin would you stop thinking about food? Oh my gosh….

You raised your two hands towards his neck and pretended to choke him.

“Arghh… Im gonna kill you for that!” You could still feel your heart beating so wildly.

You let out a long sigh and calmed yourself down. Then you looked at his face. His face immediately brightened up and smiled at you.

“Well, come on lets go. I can’t stand it any longer.”

He pushed you into the car seat and drove away to the restaurant.

“But Changmin you just had your dinner just about one hour ago.” You whispered mainly to yourself.

---

“Well that was a great dinner wasn’t it?”

“Nope, it was supper and don’t ask me about it because you know I didn’t have it.”

“Oh, ___ ah don’t be mad. I’m sorry I ruined your mood just now but I can’t help it when I’m hungry. Sorry baby.”

You just shook your head at his statement. At least you should have known wat day is today.

The car stopped at your place. Both you and Changmin didn’t say anything during the 20 minutes ride. Usually both of you will be cracking up jokes and sharing your daily stuffs to each other but today since it was your 2nd year anniversary you expected something else and clearly Changmin had given you something you certainly didn’t expect.

You didn’t look at him. “I’ll leave first. Text me as soon as you reach home. Love you." You said monotonously and opened you door leaving him dumbstruck in the car.

“___ ah… wait…”

“I’m sorry Changmin. I’m really tired I need to get back and sleep. Goodbye.” Somehow all this made you really sad and tears start to slowly roll down your cheeks. He noticed it.

“Baby…” he rushed out of the door and hugged you. “Baby, what’s wrong? I’m sorry if I had done anything stupid. Please don’t cry.”

“Its.. nothing …” you said between sobs.

“No!!! Its not nothing if you’re crying like this!!! Lets go in and tell me what’s wrong.”

 He went over to his car and off-ed the engine and locked the car before he basically pulled you into your house.

You sat on the sofa and begin to regain yourself. He placed a glass of water in front you and sat beside you. slipping his left arm around your waist.

“Care to tell me what’s wrong, baby?”

“You don’t like me anymore Changmin ah?”

“What??? Baby what made you think that???”

“Do you remember what day is today?”

“Today? Wednesday.”

“Just Wednesday? Date??”

“14th June???”

“Thank you Changmin for reminding me the date.”

He was again showing his confused face. He didn't remember at all.

“I think we shud just break up.”

"WHAT??! Baby... We were just fine till now... I need reasons and explanations for watever crap you’re saying right now!!!" Changmin basically yelled at the sudden decision u made.

“Im… im not the best for you. Find a better girl and make her happy. I guess I'm asking way too much from you.”

You pushed him out of the apartment and before slamming the door at his face you said to him, “and at please don’t ever forget your 2nd anniversary with her.”

SLAM!!!!

“___ ah.. Please give me a chance. Please open the door.”

“No Changmin. This is not the first. Im not asking you to buy me costly gifts, bring me to overseas for vacation, spend countless time with me but just a few  small things like remembering our first kiss, our anniversary each year and our small moments together even it is only 10 minutes per day.” You opened the door suddenly.

“That’s all that I wanted from you but you…” you were stopped by your tears. You cried like a baby in front of your boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend to be exact. Never once Changmin saw you in this state.

“I wanted my boyfriend to be like others’ boyfriend too but I understood your situation. I know you are no longer just Shim Changmin now, but Choi Kang Changmin. I tried to be an understanding woman but now I’m done trying. I don’t want to be the one trying in this relationship. You should try too. I want you to give me surprises on my birthdays or on our anniversaries like others. I don’t want to read you like a book. I want you to be full of surprises. Its ok if you don’t remember to text me happy birthday but a simple I LOVE YOU once in a while is enough for me.”

“Do you know how many times you’ve said I LOVE YOU to me?”

He shook his head not uttering a single word.

“15 times till yesterday in 2 years relationship.”

He was speechless.

“We’re done, Changmin-sshi. I had some good time with you these 2 years in relationship, and 3 years friendship. I thought you knew me but I guess you’re too busy to notice, right? Sorry if you think I asked too much. Goodbye.”

You were ready to close the door when Changmin stopped it

“I only said it 15 times? I did all those you said? I was such a jerk?”

You just hung your head low, biting your lips trying to stay composed.

“Can’t I make it up now?”

“Its too late.”

He winced. He didn’t once thought this would be the end of your story.

“Ok. Can I at least give you happiness for the last time before we officially break up?”

“What do you want to do?” You already sound defeated.

“Follow me to a place please? Only this one time. Its enough.”

“Where to?”

“You’ll know once we’re there.”

“I don’t know Changmin-sshi…”

“Just Changmin… or better yet oppa for this one night. Please…”

“Ok, I’ll go with you, o.. oppa…”

You decided to go out with him for the last time. Besides you were still shocked to end your relationship just like that. You hoped to have one last happy moment with him.

“For this once night ___ ah, please be happy with me and for me. Please…” he asked you pleading in the verge of crying. *im always happy being with u, Changmin ah. U just dont get it dont you??* You nodded without looking at him and entered his car.

“Ok, baby. Lets move out.” He tried to sound like he always do.

You looked out the window. Reminiscing the past you loved so much with Changmin. You noticed the car was heading to somewhere familiar. What?Restaurant? Again?

“Are you hungry again?”

He kept silent. You puffed the air out of your lungs to prevent tears streaming out again. But the car turned sharp before the restaurant and Changmin kept driving.

Somehow all those crying and shouting made you very tired. Slowly your eyes drifted to sleep.

Changmin's pov

Damn!!! She was having so much pain in her heart. All I know she would always be cheerful and carefree around me. She knows exactly what are the things i like. But do I??? Yes i know her favourite foods and stuffs but... This side of her is new to me... totally new... I forgot that she needs my attention as much as I need and get from her... I admit I always forget our first date's date, anniversary and our important moments... I didn't expect this coming at all... How am i supposed to fix this now???

I just asked her to go out wit me to stop the break up. Think changmin. Think.*


Hey hi... Dun dun dun.... So Changmin has messed up his 2nd anniversary... what do you think will happen??? Do you think he will be able to stop it??? Or will YOU GUYS part for this small incident... But YOU have been holding in ur feelings for quite sometime... So wat do you think?? Do comment n let me know...

 

Do you guys like the banner i did?? Well i know its not so professional.. but im starting to learn.. hope i'll be better at those editing stufs too... Thank u for subscribing to my lovely 5 subscribers.... and to those who left comments... THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH too!!!! i need your opinions to help me be a better writer... So pls comment ne?? Thank You and hope you enjoyed the update....

I'll update soon!!! In the meanwhile, pls take care and have fun~ ^.<